Author Topic: Iranian refuses to compete against israeli  (Read 8899 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Iranian refuses to compete against israeli
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 09:50:35 PM »
They don't care about winning. They just want to make a statement.

very good point.. But it also gets her out of the kitchen.

It is impressive that they allow her to do that.  I have read that  70% of Iran's University Graduates are Women

I'm sure that the people, like arabs, hate israel, but they aren't quite like the arabs in other respects.

I saw an iranian comedian who joked about how similar iranians are to arabs (no doubt because of islam), but said that iranians are always absolutely adamant that they are not arabs.

They speak Farsi, maybe they don't speak arabic(except for with islam).. Sometimes they refer to it as persia which it was called pre 1935, but it seems that Iran is an old name too. And I don't know if people using a different name reflects running away from anything e.g.  islammic authoritarian structure, probably not.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 09:53:06 PM »
qq- Iran comes from Aryan.  (if you pronounce it in Farsi , you will see the much resemblence- sounds more like Eyran)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 10:15:28 PM »
I saw the opening cerenomy...and literally 2 people from Palestine showed up. How sad. Where are all the Palestinian athletes?

There is no such thing as "palestine"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 10:16:53 PM »
I saw the opening cerenomy...and literally 2 people from Palestine showed up. How sad. Where are all the Palestinian athletes?

There is no such thing as "palestine"

Palescumians' main sports are blowing themselves up and ululating, neither of which are olympic worthy.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2008, 12:51:10 AM »
qq- Iran comes from Aryan.  (if you pronounce it in Farsi , you will see the much resemblence- sounds more like Eyran)

Oh yeah, I remembering hearing that somewhere..  Interesting coincidence isn't it..

association between Aryans and nazis.  And Iran with its threats to israel.

I had a conversation on the internet once with somebody that identified himself as being Aryan. He wanted nothing to do with hitler, and was actually born in india..  He told me all about how much he -loves- white skin and he needed a girl with white skin!   I thought maybe he was a nut case, but I did hear somewhere else about aryans having nothing to do with nazis. 
I know that Hitler adopted(or hijacked rather) the swastika - a hindu symbol too, though that is quite well known. (i think hindus have both the right facing one, that hitler used, and a left facing one)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2008, 01:31:23 AM »
So, I guess this means we're better than the terrorist Arabs! O0

Iranians are not arabs.

Iranian Jews and Christians, I have no problem there mind you. All other groups in Iran: Terrorists. Are we happy with that term? If not, prove me wrong, please.

you have a problem with Zoroastrians?  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2008, 01:58:13 AM »
So, I guess this means we're better than the terrorist Arabs! O0

Iranians are not arabs.

Iranian Jews and Christians, I have no problem there mind you. All other groups in Iran: Terrorists. Are we happy with that term? If not, prove me wrong, please.

you have a problem with Zoroastrians?  :)

Iranians are considered Persians. They are not the same as Arabs. The problem with Iranians is the majority are Muslim. I know some very nice Persian Jews.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2008, 04:14:30 PM »
Hindus used both left and right facing svastikas which is ocult powerfull sign used by New Age crowd, evil thing even without being highjacked by nazis... I thought that Olimpics were invented for competition among civilised nations so what muslim contries are doing there? Its not racist issue Iran or Persia are not Arab or even semitic but still muslim.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2008, 06:59:06 PM »
There swim team looks like this :o

She looks like the Islamic version of Thing 1 or Thing 2 by Dr. Suess.   :D