Author Topic: The knife is already at our throats  (Read 1788 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
The knife is already at our throats
« on: August 12, 2008, 08:04:49 AM »
I'm talking to all my fellow Jews here in America.  Get out while you still have time.  If G-d forbid Obama wins this next election, our security will be jeopardized to say the least.  I truly believe that if Israel falls, our lives here won't be worth a nickel.  Make aliyah, defend your homeland and your fellow Jews.  Please do not believe those who tell you a holocaust cannot happen here.  Do you really know, I mean really know what people think of the Jews here in America? 

Defeating Obama will buy Jews some more time of RELATIVE safety, but G-d forbid if Obama wins.  He'll speak with the Iranian Hitler (ym"sh) and collaborate with America's worst enemies, and worst of all, he will strengthen the hands of those liberals who cannot even bring themselves to disguise their anti-Semitism.

I am living in Canada for the time being, but when I can, I will go to Israel.  It is a nice country, as is America, but I know what people think about Jews here.  I know it can happen here.  If you can, make plans to go to Israel and save yourselves and your people.