Author Topic: Barry Chamish: Anyone have any insight on his ideas?  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
Barry Chamish: Anyone have any insight on his ideas?
« on: August 12, 2008, 06:05:56 PM »
Some one emailed me about him. I was wondering what JTF readers think about him. Is he worth reading or is he just a tinfoil hat writer. And if I want to find out about him where should I look.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
Re: Barry Chamish: Anyone have any insight on his ideas?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 06:07:55 PM »
From the looks the wiki page this guy is out of his mind. But wiki can be wrong.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Chamish

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 06:10:41 PM »
He's completely insane.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 06:14:12 PM »
He's completely insane.

I kind of figured. A reader of my blog sent me a long email asking what I thought about his ideas. I figured I should ask. I definitely picked up a tinfoil hate vibe when googling him. Is the wiki article right?

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 05:24:10 PM »
The Wiki article is written by Chamish's

pathological foe, ostensibly right wing Haifa U lecturer Steven Plaut

who himself has been accused of being a plant.

Chamish has quite a following among the right. I've seen many a Kahanist attend his talks, clapping gleefully at the end.

The concensus seems to be that he's about 80% correct in his ideas.

Although he's a Canadian, to say he's "completely insane" is a bit strong. Have you read any of Chamish's books from cover to cover?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 05:37:13 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 07:13:58 PM »

Chamish has quite a following among the right. I've seen many a Kahanist attend his talks, clapping gleefully at the end.

Although he's a Canadian, to say he's "completely insane" is a bit strong. Have you read any of Chamish's books from cover to cover?

Unfortunately, I know Chamish personally.

Chamish is an assimilated, intermarried, self-hating Jew who collaborates with neo-Nazi web sites. He's not only insane, he's also the scum of the earth.

Chamish has no following whatsoever among any real conservatives in the U.S., and he is detested and ridiculed by the rightwing in Israel.

Chamish serves his establishment masters by propagating conspiracy theories that make the right look like a bunch of lunatics.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 07:18:03 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 11:06:39 PM »
I would say a bowl of nuts that he is the head cashew!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 11:09:04 PM »
We should have a face of somone shaking their head in shame.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 12:30:55 AM »

what do you think of his view that Sabbateans are masquerading as Jews?

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 08:23:44 AM »
It is not Chamish's theory. It is Rabbi Antelman's.

And he may be 'orribly correct!

The CFR is the current manifestation of a Sabbatian-Frankist-Mendelssohnian-Maskil-Masonic-Illuminati-Marxist-Rothschild-Narodnick-Biderberger-Trilateral Commission-New World Order conspiracy.

The CFR contains many “Court Jews” and others of Jewish extraction who occupy high positions whose goal is part of a vast ancient conspiracy referred to by the Lubavitcher Rebbe as the Klippah d'Tarmodai, more dangerous even than Klippas Amolek, whose goal, wittingly or unwittingly, is to orchestrate the complete destruction of the Jewish people; depicting Orthodox Jews negatively in the news media, promoting abortion, homosexuality and moral violations of the Noahide Laws, all the way to the Salami tactics of destroying Eretz Yisrael through the Oslo “peace/piece” process which originated in the CFR. 

The  eternal enemy of the Jews is amongst the Jews themselves: "those that hate you shall rule over you" (Vayikra 26:17) - "I will set up enemies only from amongst you and against you" (Rashi)! Meharisayich umacharivayich mimech yetzeoo – “Your destroyers and wasters will emerge from you” (Yeshaya 49:17)

The Zohar I:25 states: "There are five categories among the Erev Rav (the mixed multitude of Egyptian proselytes who were incorporated into the Jewish nation at the time of the Exodus): Nefilim, Gibborim, Anakim, Refaim and Amalekim.... and that in the generation before the Final Redemption, the Jews will be ruled by reincarnations of the Erev Rav". And that there will even be an Erev Rav group who will `break rank' and ally with Eisov and the Yishmoelim! (Zohar IV:246).

Also remarkable is the Zohar refering to the Erev Zeir - "The Mixed Minitude" ie Jews who believe in Hashem and keep mitzvos but who are actually acting contrary to His will.

It is said that most Haredi Jews are today in this category!

« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 08:31:20 AM by Mifletzet »