Author Topic: Jewish Task Force meet HinduUnity.org...  (Read 7846 times)

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
Jewish Task Force meet HinduUnity.org...
« on: August 14, 2008, 09:40:39 AM »
Please join the Hindu Unity Forum and share your thoughts.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

http://hinduunity.org/hinduunity/index.php

Also, please check out my other thread "Misconceptions about Hinduism and India on the JTF Forum."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Jewish Task Force meet HinduUnity.org...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 09:46:38 AM »
Hinduism has some very bizarre rituals associated with it. I don't see how you could have a lot of misconceptions about it that weren't true in some odd branch of the religion. For example how can you say Islam treats women badly with all the horrific things that Hindus have done to women?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 09:48:26 AM by Rubystars »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 09:58:38 AM »
I think It would not be in our best interest to reach out to Hindus. If they wan't to join us, fine. But we should not initiate it.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 10:00:44 AM »
For example how can you say Islam treats women badly with all the horrific things that Hindus have done to women?

Remember, we have no quarrel with Hindus.  We may not agree with all their teachings but at least they don't go chopping of the clitorises of little girls.  And they don't encourage their children to blow themselves up in order to kill as many innocents as possible.  

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 10:05:22 AM »
As long as they are sincere in thier support of Israel, the Kahanist movement and the protection of the world form Islam, I think we can be allies.

Culturally and historically India is fascinating to me personally, however, I have no desire to extend my knowledge or understanding of Hinduism, and do not care to divert my attention and efforts away from JTF.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 10:19:11 AM »
For example how can you say Islam treats women badly with all the horrific things that Hindus have done to women?

Remember, we have no quarrel with Hindus.  We may not agree with all their teachings but at least they don't go chopping of the clitorises of little girls.  And they don't encourage their children to blow themselves up in order to kill as many innocents as possible.  

Are you kidding me? They kill little girls because they don't want to have to pay the dowry to the husband's family. They have one little girl and let her grow up but others they murder at birth if they can't afford them. The ones that live are often good for carrying things and being baby machines, that's it. Sometimes they're beaten if they have a girl instead of a boy, as if it's their fault. They're too ignorant to figure out it's the male's sperm that determines the gender of a baby, not the woman's egg. They often marry off the little girls when they're young and then the girls stay with their families until they get older and join the husband, but if the husband dies, even while both husband and wife are still little children, then the girl is considered to be a "widow" and is not allowed to remarry and has many priveleges of her life stolen from her.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 10:26:44 AM »
I have no problem with Hindus and welcome them as friends. Obviously if I agreed with their religion, I would be Hindu. They are ideal allies in the war on islam.

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 10:37:54 AM »
Okay everyone, before you make any decisions please be informed. I realize there will be differing views on this which is fine. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I just want the members of this forum to have at least a rudimentary understanding of Hindus and Hinduism before they jump to any conclusions or decisions.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 10:41:19 AM »

Are you kidding me? They kill little girls because they don't want to have to pay the dowry to the husband's family. They have one little girl and let her grow up but others they murder at birth if they can't afford them. The ones that live are often good for carrying things and being baby machines, that's it. Sometimes they're beaten if they have a girl instead of a boy, as if it's their fault. They're too ignorant to figure out it's the male's sperm that determines the gender of a baby, not the woman's egg. They often marry off the little girls when they're young and then the girls stay with their families until they get older and join the husband, but if the husband dies, even while both husband and wife are still little children, then the girl is considered to be a "widow" and is not allowed to remarry and has many priveleges of her life stolen from her.

Some may do this things, but it remains a fact, that people with Hindu background are successfull businessmen, craftsmen and farmers in different sectors. I know no problems with these kind of people in my country.

This rituals you speak of are from the last or the before last century.

I have respect for hardworking people. And my good GP/JTF fellow Friedrich is a wonderfull person and half Indian. He would never think of such things.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 10:46:35 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 10:57:17 AM »
Welcome to the forum..I've always had respect for the Hindu faith since I believe it has never been used as a reason for war, and it is so old. Moreover, I find that the Indian people are collectively for the most part, the most polite and friendly people I've ever met. They've made the awful neighborhoods in Queens and Brooklyn much. much better!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 11:13:57 AM »
Ruby, with all due respect you're not being fair to Hindus. The practices you mention are not actually commanded or sanctioned by Hinduism--they result from the idiosyncratic practices of particular clans. The Bhagavad Gita doesn't order beatings for women who bear female children.

Our enemy is Islam, and I can promise you that Islam is responsible for a thousandfold more atrocities against women than Islam is.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 11:16:34 AM »
PS: I went to HinduUnity.org once many, many years ago and seem to recall a mission statement page where they specifically said that they want to ban female infanticide.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 11:45:29 AM »
I have no problem with Hindus and welcome them as friends. Obviously if I agreed with their religion, I would be Hindu. They are ideal allies in the war on islam.

I agree 100%.

Welcome to the forum, bd1111!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 11:51:41 AM »
The more the merrier... Welcome Aboard bd1111!

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 12:28:36 PM »
Here is a JTF video regarding India and Hindus which I full support.
Video:

Indo-Israeli relations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Israeli_relations

US-Israel-India: Strategic axis?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/3092726.stm

India and Israel: A Balancing Alliance
http://www.diplomaticourier.org/web_feature_219_India_Israel_Balancing_alliance_Castillo.html

Israel to launch website in Hindi
http://www.freshnews.in/israel-to-launch-website-in-hindi-and-urdu-36984

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 01:22:22 PM »
Please join the Hindu Unity Forum and share your thoughts.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

http://hinduunity.org/hinduunity/index.php

Also, please check out my other thread "Misconceptions about Hinduism and India on the JTF Forum."

I'm not interested in Hindu, but I believe an alliance between Israel and India (and therefore Jews and Hindus) against world Islam  and Arab countries is at this time in both of our best interests.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 01:45:30 PM »
Okay everyone, before you make any decisions please be informed. I realize there will be differing views on this which is fine. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I just want the members of this forum to have at least a rudimentary understanding of Hindus and Hinduism before they jump to any conclusions or decisions.

We're not interested in other religions.   If you want to join with us, JOIN!

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 01:46:40 PM »
Hi bd1111 and welcome!

I think there's enough common interest against Islamic terror to ally on that topic.

Btw, lately I found a site that provides several ebooks on India's encounter with muslim invaders:
http://www.voi.org/books 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 01:50:52 PM »
I'v been to hindunity it's a very good board anti moslem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 02:16:40 PM »
Hindu or no Hindu...Every person is entitled to their brand of theology as long as it makes them a decent person.  Welcome to the forum.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2008, 02:44:27 PM »
Hindu or no Hindu...Every person is entitled to their brand of theology as long as it makes them a decent person.  Welcome to the forum.

I'm waiting for the Wiccans to show up.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 03:04:58 PM »

I'm waiting for the Wiccans to show up.

This is a whole different story. Wiccans coming from our own ranks and they deserve obviously something, but I don't tell what, because I am moderate like Chaim.

---deleted---

But Hindus are coming from a totally different culture-area and they are the autochthone original religion of this area. They are mainly not prolyterizing in Christian and Jewish communities. We have a theological disagreement, but this should not deter us from cooperation.

We don't have to give up a single point of our beliefs if we cooperate with them. In addition to that I have never made bad    experiences with them and heard only good things about their working ethic and    honorableness.  :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 02:38:00 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 08:33:14 PM »
Well I guess I'm outvoted. Ratty milk, anyone?

Eating food or drinking water that previously has been sampled by a rat is considered to be a supreme blessing.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 08:34:51 PM by Rubystars »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 08:51:13 PM »
Welcome to the forum.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2008, 02:35:40 AM »
Hinduism has some very bizarre rituals associated with it. I don't see how you could have a lot of misconceptions about it that weren't true in some odd branch of the religion. For example how can you say Islam treats women badly with all the horrific things that Hindus have done to women?

The key word there is "HAVE DONE"  not IS DOING.  Many religions, nationalities, etc have a dark history of intolerance/slavery/abusing women but Hindus have adapted like nearly every other group. 

What sets Islam apart is that it cannot evolve.  The Koran is written in such a way (Like Mein Kampf) to be completely unshakably intolerant and hateful of infidels, etc.