Author Topic: Misconceptions about Hinduism and India on the JTF Forum  (Read 7350 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Misconceptions about Hinduism and India on the JTF Forum
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 06:56:48 AM »
Politically India and Israel, as all non-Mohammadan nations have a common bond.  Hinduism and Judaism are diametrically opposed.  Apples and oranges.  The two cultures and "moral" specificities differ immensely.  So from a purely political perspective the Jew and the Hindu are kin but from, perhaps, everything else are two totally different atmospheres.

Buddhism is a gnostic religion also with ties to Nazism.  Hell ,the Hindu, like the aforementioned Buddhists aided Herr Schickelgruber and the Thule Societies development of the Nazi Aryian ideology.  One example of many:
http://books.google.ca/books?id=m6-5YC-pBk4C&dq=Hitler's+Priestess&pg=PP1&ots=STf7i5rQ1b&sig=B_541ZaQz5fzmTEmbHIkYIGVch4&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result

I tend to try to keep discussions to a polical and not a theological perspective. A Christian group put out an anti-New Age video called "G-ds of the New Age".  Of course it is bias as the agenda is to reproach the New Age movement of the 70's but it also outlines its relationship with Hinduism.  VIDEO: G-ds of the New Age:

If anyone here has ever been to India one can note that they are a pieceful lot, albeit, much of that can be blamed on the British occupation which crushed many of their practices which were viewed immoral according to Judeo-Christian standards.  

If anyone here wishes to know, and understand India-Mohammadan relationships one must read about the Rashidun Caliphate and its invasions of Persia, Hindu Afghanistan, Hind/India and the Punjab.  Further one must read about the second major Islamic Jihad agaisnt India between the 11th and 17th centuries.  Reading specifically on 14th century Amir Timur; Tamurlane, like 7th century Mohammad, 12th century Salah al-Din  or Bin Laden, was one of the most worshipped and glorified Mohammadan leaders of their history.  Conquering Delhi alone, he massacred over 100,000 Hindus.  Wherever he, or his generals made "Jihad", they made "warning pillars" out of thousands of human skulls, using the Qur'an as pretext.  

Amir Timur's conquest of India in his own words:  

"My principal object in coming to Hindustan.....has been to accomplish two things.  The first was to war with the Infidels, the enemies of the Mohammadan religion; and by this religious warfare to acquire some claim to reward in the life to come.  The other was....that the army of Islam migh might gain something by plundering the wealth and valuables of the infidels; plunder in war is as lawful as their mothers' milk to Musalmans who war for their faith." - Amir Timur, 1398. - K.S. Lal, "Muslims Invade India," in the Legacy of Muslim Rule in India (New Delhi: Aditya Prakashan, 1992.  
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 07:01:18 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2008, 07:14:49 AM »
The reason I wrote this post was because when I did a search and read through the threads related to India and Hinduism I found some disturbing comments. I've copied some in below.

(My no means am I trying to convert anyone. I understand that these topics are not very common on this forum. Yet, at the minimum India and Israel are getting progressively closer militarily and economically. It seems that our two cultures are headed for a strong alliance. So, it is important and necessary for us to know about each other. I hope someone writes about Judaism in the Hindu Unity Forum.)

Sarah
Ultimate JTFer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: India will absorb Population of ISRAEL on EMERGENCY

Jews should not be in favour of idol worshipping religions.

I think the indian people will have mixed views on Israel.

Sarah
Ultimate JTFer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Yeah I know hindus are respectful, peaceful and good people but forming very tight bonds between india and israel, personally isn't the greatest thing to do.
You may prefer good people to bad people. Though promoting and encouraging people to worship Idols is wrong.

I'm sorry Ashish if i insulted you. You celebrate christmas?

jdl4ever
Master JTFer

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2007, 09:02:53 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I like the Indian people in general.  They are very nice hard working and friendly people. Also they are very humble.  The only thing I don't like about them is their polytheism.

Dan Ben Noah
Honorable Winged Member
Pro JTFer

Re: India monkey G-d idol for Obama
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 10:19:46 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
What an appropriate idol for Obama--the resemblance is astounding.

So basically Hindus worship monkeys, so they want Obama to be president.  Makes sense I guess.

Ultra Requete
Master JTFer

Re: I Can't Believe This - Jews Showing Interest In Buddhism?
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 05:11:40 PM »

I woud trade 100 budhists for one muslim, but basicly this is another New Age giberish for me. And BTW Budhism is not gonna last long against Jihaad, Afgnistan was once budhist country.

mord
Honorable Winged Member
Silver Star JTF Member

Re: How come Hindus don't fight amongst themselves or with Buddhists?
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 05:48:02 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Sarah on October 17, 2007, 05:08:36 PM
They believe in the circle of life.
Yes but they have no G-D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 07:16:44 AM »
Sarah is a Mohammadan....  No worries. Happy posting... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 07:18:30 AM »
ok bottom line...welcome aboard...we don't care you're hindu.  We might have differing theological points of view, but we are entitled to that.  This is a jewish forum intended on fighting against evil people.  But you dont' need to be Jewish to fight with us. So welcome...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 07:21:22 AM »
Absolutely correct Dr. Dan. Well put... O0

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 07:24:24 AM »
Message for Christian Zionist

Hinduism is and has been under attack by Islam and Christianity for hundreds of years. Hindus have a right to exist and believe what they want. So, your (Christian Zionist) accusation of intentions of conversion fall on deaf ears. Islam has physically killed us on our holy land, India. Christianity has preyed on the down trodden and unfortunate in India, and have converted millions.

I have no apologies for you Christian Zionist...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 07:32:46 AM by bd1111 »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2008, 07:27:58 AM »
Yes. That is certainly true.  However in the West, Hinduism, and its related ideology: New Age Movement, are being promulgated on mass to convert the Christian and Jew. 

We have a common political enemy: Mohammadan and the expansion of Mohammadanism.  Lets stick to our goal of defeating this menace and may one day, your lands, like Israel, be free of these vermin!  ;)

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2008, 07:43:04 AM »
MarZutra

I totally agree.  O0 This thread was for some background information on an ally (Hindus/India). Our goals are the same, eliminate the cancer of Islam.

As far as New Age movement and Yoga, Hinduism has no central governing body like the Church. Westerners have been interested in India for hundreds of years and especially since the 60's in the US. Hinduism has no missionaries and we don't force anyone to convert.

Jew have been in India for 2500 years and they have always been welcome. We ask for the same hospitality.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_India

Hindus can't help it if people like yoga, Indian food or eastern philosophy... but we do enjoy people taking an interest in our culture.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2008, 09:21:16 AM »
I love Indian food. Always have 2 servings of the rice pudding. My choice for lunch 2-3 times per week.  O0
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 12:02:16 PM »
I love Indian food. Always have 2 servings of the rice pudding. My choice for lunch 2-3 times per week.  O0

Trouble is that if the food is any measurement of success, the Chinese are going to win hands down ;). However some people are allergic to ajinomoto.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 12:52:55 PM »
Welcome aboard bd!

Are Hindus a religion-nation like Jews are, or do most Hindus consider the Muslim and Christian of India as part of the same nation, the same people (Isn't that what Mohandis Ganhi had said) ? 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 01:26:17 PM »
Sarah is a Mohammadan....  No worries. Happy posting... ;)

LOL

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 01:47:09 PM »

Hinduism is and has been under attack by Islam and Christianity for hundreds of years. Hindus have a right to exist and believe what they want. So, your (Christian Zionist) accusation of intentions of conversion fall on deaf ears. Islam has physically killed us on our holy land, India. Christianity has preyed on the down trodden and unfortunate in India, and have converted millions.

>:(

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2008, 10:32:19 PM »
Hey bd, I had the DISPLEASURE of checking out the forums at hindu unity. I went there for a few reasons. First, to see the problems that Hindus face with islam as all faiths do and to see it from the source. I also try to study as much as I can of ALL religions. Much more can be learned by hearing from many different followers than by JUST reading books.
Warning to any Christians here who are thinking of ventuting a look over there. I am not to sure who is hated more there, Christians or muslims. Some of their posters actually made nik sound like a president of Friends of the Vatican chapter.
Are all Hindus filled with this much hatred of Christians or is it just the people on your forum. I guess I was naive enough to believe that we could all work together for the common cause against islam. If I had to go into battle with allies like these I would be to busy watching my sides and back to fight the enemy in front of me.
If anyone thinks I am just blowing steam please check out Xindu unity. Don't like that X there from this CHRISTIAN?
I guess you were expecting to find a bunch of Christian hating Jews here, and admittedly I think there might be a few(and they usually end up leaving), can probably count them on one hand though, so nobody would notice or be concerned with the rampant Christian hating on your forum. Funny how you come here and complain about what you PERCIEVED to be anti Hindu statements when a forum you are promoting is filled with vile disgusting hatred of Christians.
If anyone saves this world from islam it will be Christians and Jews. Hindus outnumber muslims by about what, 10 to 1 in India and they are gobbling up land on all sides over time and squeezing the Hindus in. While European nations, America, Israel, etc. are having problems with a much smaller percentage of muslims more and more of us are waking up and fighting back. Maybe not enough yet, but the worse they get the more we wil rise. Indian Hindus suffered the worst genocide in history at the hands of the muslims and what happened, more land and power were given up. America, a Judeo-Christian nation was attacked and we went into not one, but two, countries. Do we need to do more, of course, give it time. Christian and Jewish nations will save us from islam no matter how evil you think us xtians are.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2008, 11:26:54 PM »

Christians aren't blowing Hindus up in the name of G-d. Everyone has the right to believe whatever they want. Nobody except Muslims are putting guns to Hindus' heads to force them to convert.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2008, 11:28:14 PM »

I smell a troll

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2008, 11:41:06 PM »

I smell a troll

It's not a "troll" anytime someone says something you dislike.   I don't read "troll" anywhere here.   

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2008, 11:42:30 PM »
I smell curry.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2008, 11:42:58 PM »

bd,
Sounds like it makes sense and all but what does this have to do with Christian Zionist?   He doesn't support missionizing other religions and never does that here.   So why do you blame Christian Zionist for what you see as crimes other Christians have committed.  JTF is an organization against missionary work, unless it's to convert Muslims to sanity and non-Nazi religious belief.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2008, 11:43:21 PM »

I smell a troll

It's not a "troll" anytime someone says something you dislike.   I don't read "troll" anywhere here.   
How many times do you see me call someone a troll

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2008, 11:44:09 PM »

I smell a troll

How many times do you see me call someone a troll

None that I've paid attention to except right here.  Mine was a comment only about this thread.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2008, 12:44:45 PM »
Before any Christian here defends this person I implore you to go check out the site he/she recommended, Hindu Unity. It reeks with hatred of of not only Catholicism but of all Christianity.
I don't believe this is a troll(could be though), what I do believe is that he/she thought that on a Jewish forum it would find other Christian haters and when he found out this was not the place for him to find an army of fellow Christian haters he seems to be slithering away.
Please, don't just take my word for it, check out the site, you will see I am not exaggerating, if anything I am understating.
Just to warn you, in their attacks on Christian scripture they include much of what is also Jewish scripture.
"Jesus Christ was an imbecile, he was the most stupid person alive". I know Jewish people do not believe in Christ but I have never heard of him described that way or even close to that way here. See such lovely statements as these and many more.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2008, 01:05:59 PM »
I'd say that the masses that follow Mohammad or Marx/Engles probably most suit that catagory of "stupidest alive".. ;)

I strongly suggest all Jews on this forum to read "The Rainbow Swastika" by Hannah Newman.  Within which one will learn much of the respective histories regarding these Eastern gnostic religions as they relate to the development of Nazism and the New Age Mysticism/Religion/Culture of Universal Enlightenment.  Most specifically this work delves into the dangers that all of the aforementioned hold for, directed against and views re: G-d, Judaism, Jews and Israel....

Enjoy: http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/ebooks/Hannah_Newman/The_Rainbow_Swastika.pdf

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2008, 02:05:49 PM »
I have to plee ignorance here about Hindus cause I really don't know that much about them except they make curry chicken
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2008, 02:30:03 PM »
Of course we welcome Hindus here if they want to unite with us to pursue a common cause, just like we welcome Christians.  Hindus are good and peaceful people I believe.  But come on.  If Hinduism isn't a polytheistic, idol-worshiping religion, then what is?
Buddhism

Buddhists are atheists that only worship 1 idol, Buddha, if that combination is possible.
The definition of atheism is no worship or beleif, so I don't think that combination is valid.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2