Author Topic: If JTF had the power, would 9/11 conspiracy nuts be charged with treason?  (Read 6470 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Too bad Nik is gone,  he could post page after page of theory on this subject.
I think that may be part of the reason why Nik is no longer with us.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Too bad Nik is gone,  he could post page after page of theory on this subject.
I think that may be part of the reason why Nik is no longer with us.

Shalom Bullcat, I am sorry that Nik left. I did make a reply to one of his conspiracy posts. I was as polite as I could be and at the same time I disagreed with him. It makes me angry that people are mislead by radical liberals and muzzies.
Lubab and Nik ...while I don't know them personally, I suspect they are great people even if they believe in this 9/11 conspiracy.
Even the nicest and most intelligent people can be mislead.

Shalom from Dox

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: If JTF had the power, would 9/11 conspiracy nuts be charged with treason?
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 04:25:43 PM »
Most of the jet fuel exploded in an inferno UPON IMPACT in a big ball of fire as everyone could see.

When the collapse happened the fires were on their way out. There were people standing in the hole where the plane hit who were caught on video calling for help so don't give me this garbage that it was 2300 degrees there. Jet fuel fires are not that different from any other fuel fires like the one in your barbeque that don't reach anywhere near 2300 degrees.

So how do you explain the people on the bottom levels of the WTC all reporting smelling jet fuel ?

How do you explain the fires in the rubble burning for weeks after the collapse ?

And if you're saying that the towers didn't collapse due to the fires, what do you think brought them down ? Are you suggesting they were brought down by a controlled explosion ? Please tell this forum what you think brought the towers down ?

Care to tell us how WTC 7 came down? Also 2300 degrees? From what? Did you see the latest NIST report on it? They say it all came down in 6.5-8 seconds shot due to regular fires. First time in history any such thing has even come close to happening! You swallow that garbage?

No, I'm going to swallow your garbage that WTC 7 also collapsed from a controlled implosion.  Let me get this straight, the NIST report is garbage, but your explanation makes more sense. Riiiiiiight.

Treason!? Anyone who doesn't have their doubts about this one should be congratulated for doing their research and not swallowing everything our government tells us. Thousands of years of government tyranny should have taught us better.

There's a huge difference between swallowing everything the government tells us and subscribing to assinine conspiracy theories that make absolutely no sense and have been debunked a billion times. By the way, the USA government is far from a tyranny.

As you all know I'm no appeaser of Muslim terrorism, but you also can't deny they had a lot of help from within our own government no matter how you feel about this issue. You can say our gov. was completely incompetent, but that is still a form of assistance, whether intentional or not.

Wrong again. There's a big difference between being incompetent or negligent and giving actual assistance to a terrorist act. Of course, the gist of your post is that the US government assisted in bringing down the towers. Because if, as you suggest, the WTC towers didn't come down due to structural failure caused by fire, then the only alternative is that they were brought down by a controlled implosion. That means you think some element of the 'tyrannical' US government either planted tons of explosives, or allowed tons of explosives to be planted in the WTC. It also means the hijacking of the jets and crashing them into the towers was done to cover-up the detonation. This is sheer lunacy. I'm amazed anyone with a brain would even consider buying into this nonsense. 

PS. Chaim has asked that 9/11 conspiracy theories not be posted on this forum.

I think the architectsfor911's hypothesis about thermate charges makes more sense than anything else. That would explain the high temperatures, the molten steel, the lack of a big boom heard outside the buildings and how the buildings came down so fast and in such an orderly fashion.

If Chaim doesn't want the theories here we need to delete the threads attacking 9-11 conspiracy theorists, because its not fair to allow people to bash others and the others have no right to defend themselves.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2008, 07:02:43 AM »
Most of the jet fuel exploded in an inferno UPON IMPACT in a big ball of fire as everyone could see.

When the collapse happened the fires were on their way out. There were people standing in the hole where the plane hit who were caught on video calling for help so don't give me this garbage that it was 2300 degrees there. Jet fuel fires are not that different from any other fuel fires like the one in your barbeque that don't reach anywhere near 2300 degrees.

So how do you explain the people on the bottom levels of the WTC all reporting smelling jet fuel ?

How do you explain the fires in the rubble burning for weeks after the collapse ?

And if you're saying that the towers didn't collapse due to the fires, what do you think brought them down ? Are you suggesting they were brought down by a controlled explosion ? Please tell this forum what you think brought the towers down ?

Care to tell us how WTC 7 came down? Also 2300 degrees? From what? Did you see the latest NIST report on it? They say it all came down in 6.5-8 seconds shot due to regular fires. First time in history any such thing has even come close to happening! You swallow that garbage?

No, I'm going to swallow your garbage that WTC 7 also collapsed from a controlled implosion.  Let me get this straight, the NIST report is garbage, but your explanation makes more sense. Riiiiiiight.

Treason!? Anyone who doesn't have their doubts about this one should be congratulated for doing their research and not swallowing everything our government tells us. Thousands of years of government tyranny should have taught us better.

There's a huge difference between swallowing everything the government tells us and subscribing to assinine conspiracy theories that make absolutely no sense and have been debunked a billion times. By the way, the USA government is far from a tyranny.

As you all know I'm no appeaser of Muslim terrorism, but you also can't deny they had a lot of help from within our own government no matter how you feel about this issue. You can say our gov. was completely incompetent, but that is still a form of assistance, whether intentional or not.

Wrong again. There's a big difference between being incompetent or negligent and giving actual assistance to a terrorist act. Of course, the gist of your post is that the US government assisted in bringing down the towers. Because if, as you suggest, the WTC towers didn't come down due to structural failure caused by fire, then the only alternative is that they were brought down by a controlled implosion. That means you think some element of the 'tyrannical' US government either planted tons of explosives, or allowed tons of explosives to be planted in the WTC. It also means the hijacking of the jets and crashing them into the towers was done to cover-up the detonation. This is sheer lunacy. I'm amazed anyone with a brain would even consider buying into this nonsense. 

I think the architectsfor911's hypothesis about thermate charges makes more sense than anything else. That would explain the high temperatures, the molten steel, the lack of a big boom heard outside the buildings and how the buildings came down so fast and in such an orderly fashion.

If Chaim doesn't want the theories here we need to delete the threads attacking 9-11 conspiracy theorists, because its not fair to allow people to bash others and the others have no right to defend themselves.

Uh huh. So you think the conspirators were able to smuggle all that thermite into both of the towers and WTC 7, attach it to the steel frame, wire it for detonation and somehow this massive undertaking went undetected ?

Additionally, they knew exactly which floors the jets would crash into so that they could plant the thermite there and the collapse would appear to start in that specific area.

And of course the jets were flown into the towers just to cover up the planned implosion.

And you think this scenario makes more sense than anything else ?

The reason Chaim doesn't want this nonsense posted is because it's sheer lunacy, and makes this forum look ridiculous.

If the 9/11 conspiracy theorists don't want to be bashed they should stop posting such ridiculous speculation.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 08:00:39 AM »
Instead of charging 9/11 conspiracists I would prefer if the administration gave a more convincing explanation about the massive failures of the authorities that allowed the tragedy to unfold the way it did. For example the fact that nothing happend after it was clear several planes were hijacked (despite of plans for such a scenario) is hard to understand.
The fact that we have explanations that are not convincing enough leaves room to all kinds of conspiracy theories. Once this gap is closed the conspiracies will disappear.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008, 12:36:07 PM »

Uh huh. So you think the conspirators were able to smuggle all that thermite into both of the towers and WTC 7, attach it to the steel frame, wire it for detonation and somehow this massive undertaking went undetected ?

Additionally, they knew exactly which floors the jets would crash into so that they could plant the thermite there and the collapse would appear to start in that specific area.

And of course the jets were flown into the towers just to cover up the planned implosion.

And you think this scenario makes more sense than anything else ?

The reason Chaim doesn't want this nonsense posted is because it's sheer lunacy, and makes this forum look ridiculous.

If the 9/11 conspiracy theorists don't want to be bashed they should stop posting such ridiculous speculation.

If you research you'll find that it can be done quite easily with new technology thermate can be sprayed onto the steel structural beams completely compromising their strength. NIST has some of the foremost experts on thermate in the planet yet they never investigated this possibility although thermate remantes WERE found at the bottom of WTC 7 and 1 and 2 by Steven Jones PHD.

The thermate would weaken the entire structure significantly and then when the planes hit the building starts to collapse from that region because that's were the most significant damage was done, but the rest of the structure all followed suit in perfect order because those beams were already compromised in advance.

We know there must have been some kind of incendiary device used because nothing else could create the high temperatures to create all that molten metal that was found smoldering at the bottom of the towers. You can also see molten metal flowing out of the towers before the collapse.

Don't take my word on this. Take the governments own admission.

"Evidence of a severe high temperature corrosion attack on the STEEL, INCLUDING oxidation and sulfidation with subsequent intergranular MELTING, was readily visible in the near-surface microstructure."

fema. gov/pdf/library/fema403_apc. pdf

Further, we have TONS of eyewitnesses who heard and saw the effects of explosions before the collapse.

And yes I do find this much easier to believe than jet fuel fires taking down three steel buildings falling into their own footprint at almost freefall speed into the path of GREATEST resistance (aside from going up, of course). There is absolutely no historical precedent for such a thing ever coming close to happening and it defies all common sense!

Just watch WTC collapse and tell me with a regular fire, or even structural damage caused that kind of collapse.

If you believe that just because that's what the gov. tells you can fall for almost anything.

I'm locking the thread out of respect to Chaim. I know he doesn't want this debate here but I had to defend myself.

If you want the last word Muck, send me a PM and I'll unlock it for you and then lock it again so this doesn't go on and on.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 01:11:55 PM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.