Author Topic: McCain has 5 point lead  (Read 1107 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 03:58:45 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Olympic star Michael Phelps breakfast of champions- Frosted Flakes!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »
The link is to McCaine 5-point lead.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 01:07:32 PM »
Anyway I read what he is reputably eating everyday and the junk that he consumes daily is unbelievable. He is seriously endangering his long term health.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 01:09:22 PM »
Frosted flakes are low in fat and high in fiber. Yes, they have sugar, but the guy's an athlete, he'll burn off the extra calories. Plus the protein in the milk helps alleviate the sugar problem somewhat.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 01:35:15 PM »
Anyway I read what he is reputably eating everyday and the junk that he consumes daily is unbelievable. He is seriously endangering his long term health.

He needs to consume 15,000 calories because of his workout.  Maybe his diet has too much cholesterol and saturated fats, but he needs those calories.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 01:46:33 PM »
Frosted flakes are low in fat and high in fiber. Yes, they have sugar, but the guy's an athlete, he'll burn off the extra calories. Plus the protein in the milk helps alleviate the sugar problem somewhat.

Phelps has a pound of pasta, an entire pizza, and a thousand calories worth of energy drinks each night.   And that is only his dinner.      Indeed he needs tons of calories a day, and his massive meals are necessary given how many calories he burns, but it is not a very wise choice the types of foods he selects to fill this caloric need.    Frosted flakes is the least of his worries, that's a relatively healthy cereal for breakfast.    His problem are the chocolate chip pancakes, powdered sugar, and 5 ham and cheese sandwiches with mayo, entire pizzas, etc....

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 01:52:46 PM »
Right he probably shouldn't be worried about carbs and sugars but he eats saturated fat, and possibly also trans fat from sneak bars and junk food. And then there are also hazardous artificial flavors like MG and all these E-xxxx poisons.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 01:55:06 PM »

Phelps has a pound of pasta, an entire pizza, and a thousand calories worth of energy drinks each night.   And that is only his dinner.      Indeed he needs tons of calories a day, and his massive meals are necessary given how many calories he burns, but it is not a very wise choice the types of foods he selects to fill this caloric need.    Frosted flakes is the least of his worries, that's a relatively healthy cereal for breakfast.    His problem are the chocolate chip pancakes, powdered sugar, and 5 ham and cheese sandwiches with mayo, entire pizzas, etc....

I wish I had the strength to work out like he does so I could eat that much and not bloat up. lol

I do think he needs to be careful about the quality of fats he's consuming though. I think he'd be better off to get his calories through healthy fats like fish oil and avocados and nuts.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 03:56:49 PM »
He's loaded with energy. I wish I had that much energy.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774