Author Topic: In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal  (Read 21030 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal
« on: August 24, 2008, 12:45:37 AM »
Here is what this troll wrote for his very first post.  This appears in the 8/24 Ask JTF thread. 

From what I understand Kahanists believe Israel should be Jewish and the Arabs should be expelled. You believe G-d has given you that land. What do you expect Arabs to do, agree that you're Gods chosen people and give up the land and leave? Furthermore, you believe Lebanon, parts of Syria and parts of Iraq to the Tigris river should be part of Israel. You want to pay the Arabs to leave but how can you pay millions of Lebanese, Syrians and Iraqis to leave? No ethnic group would give up land without a fight so explain how the Arabs are evil for resisting Zionism but American Indians, Tibetians, Armenians, etc aren't evil for resisting their enemies, and don't tell me you were there first because you don't care about that since you want to invade Syria, Iraq and Lebanon.

First off, if you're going to troll, you may as well learn to write intelligently, rather than using run on sentences. 

As for your question about why the Arabs are evil for resisting Zionism, as opposed to the Indians, Tibetans, Armenians, etc., here's my response. 

The Arabs were killing Jews in the Holy Land long before the State of Israel was even established.  Google the Hebron pogrom of 1929.  So that just proves to me that this conflict is not about land.  If you had bothered to study Islam, you would know that there is only Dar al Islam, which is lands that are Muslim, and Dar al Harb, meaning lands ruled by us dreaded infidels.  And once a piece of land is part of Dar Al Islam, it can never go back to being Dar Al Harb.  The moosies know they can't beat Israel militarily, so they conduct a low intensity war by boming innocents, while hiding behind the skirts of their women and children. 

Have you noticed that they celebrate when one of their ankle biting, crumb snatching, curtain climbing rug rats kills Jews in a suicide bombing?  But if those children are killed accidentally by Jews, while being used as human shields by their [censored] fathers, then they put on the grieving parent act. 

As for the other groups you brought up, I don't believe any of them ever deliberately targeted women and children.  Nor have they ever encouraged their children, through their media, schools and religious institutions to blow themselves up in order to kill as many Jews as possible as your beloved fakestinians do.  If they did that, I assure you, we would also consider them evil.  Furthermore, I don't remember hearing of any of these groups of people celebrating when America was attacked on 9/11. 

Also, whatever gave you the idea that Chaim wants to invade Syria, Lebanon and Iraq?  I'm an administrator here, and I've been a JTF enthusiast for at least ten years, and I've never heard him say such a thing.  So I suggest you read people's posts before spouting nonsense. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 12:48:49 AM »
This homo is not an Arab. He's a WN.  ::)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 12:50:01 AM »
Well then let's let this beotch have it. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 12:55:20 AM »
You know what happened the last time that happened.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 01:07:14 AM »
Listen homo,

You and your boyfriend Frank Weltner don't know crap about the Middle East. If the conflict in the Holy Land is all about the grievously wronged Fakestinians, please do explain to me why in 640 CE the armies of Abu Bakr (the handpicked successor to your prophet, Mohammed, who you worship because he was a fellow pedo) conquered Jerusalem and all of modern-day Israel, putting to death by sword all who wouldn't convert to moon-god worship or pay the severe dhimmi tax. Let me guess--the Jews and Christians who rightfully lived there then were also guilty of "occupying" your so-called "holy land".  ::)

Explain to me why it is that the British and Ottomans organized Arab pogroms against the Zionist colonists in the early twentieth century when there were only a couple hundred Zionists pilgrims in Israel and only a couple hundred thousand Arabs at most. Surely there wasn't a crowding problem that brought them into conflict with each other. It was nothing but thousands of square miles of uninhabited desert.

Next time stay on the Village People forums and don't waste time with people who actually know the facts, fag.

Chaimfan

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 01:30:31 AM »
First off, if you're going to troll, you may as well learn to write intelligently, rather than using run on sentences.

And you made a spelling error:
so they conduct a low intensity war by boming innocents,

The point is that you have a plan to go from the Nile to Euphrates. I read an article on jtf.org that stated Lebanon and Damascus are Jewish land. Here is an article on Kahane in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meir_Kahane. He stated "Let me tell you what the minimal borders are, and which the rabbis agree upon, according to the description given in the Bible. The southern boundary goes up to El Arish, which takes in all of northern Sinai, including Yamit. To the east, the frontier runs along the western part of the East Bank of the Jordan river, hence part of what is now Jordan. Eretz Yisrael also includes part of the Lebanon and certain parts of Syria, and part of Iraq, all the way to the Tigris river." I've heard Victor Vancier call for a genocide against all Muslims with my own ears. The point is that both Arabs and Jews want the land for their religious beliefs so how are they more evil and wicked than you? What ethnic group would give up land because you claim you're gods chosen people?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 01:38:34 AM »
Much like you believe everything between the Atlantic and the Urals is Lebensraum, my friend?  ::)

Don't talk to me about ethnic cleansing and removing undesired populations when your ancestors made Europe Judenrein and tried damn hard to make it Slavrein while they were at it. Now I'm sure you're gonna go cry into the shoulder of your honey Frank Weltner now that I insulted you and made you sad.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 01:39:07 AM »
What ethnic group would give up land because you claim ...

Nobody has asked the arabs to "give up," and nobody here really expects them to.  We know better.

That being said, 80% of Arabs in Gaza said they desire to leave if Hamas and Egypt would only let them out...  

But of course those who wish to stay and fight against the Jewish state...... will be defeated.     They have openly declared war on the Jews.   So we will simply defeat them.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 01:40:36 AM »
Listen Troll, Jews do not go around bombing civilian men women and children just for the sake of killing as many people as possible.  We don't encourage our children to kill themselves.  And when we fight in self defense, we do not use our women and children as human shields.  Why is that so hard to understand?  

Also, why is it that Muslims and Arabs, who have at least 22 countries of their own won't even let Jews have one sliver of land in the Middle East?  And why is it that stupid white nationalists get all bent out of shape when Jews kill a few terrorists in self defense, along with their (willing human shields), when they have no problem with Hitler invading all of Europe and killing millions of people?  

Go back to StørmFrønt!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 01:41:33 AM »
I bet he comes from Buchanan.org. In fact, I bet he comes straight out of Fag's Buchanus.  ::)

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 01:58:34 AM »
Listen Troll, Jews do not go around bombing civilian men women and children just for the sake of killing as many people as possible.  We don't encourage our children to kill themselves.  And when we fight in self defense, we do not use our women and children as human shields.  Why is that so hard to understand?  

Also, why is it that Muslims and Arabs, who have at least 22 countries of their own won't even let Jews have one sliver of land in the Middle East?  And why is it that stupid white nationalists get all bent out of shape when Jews kill a few terrorists in self defense, along with their (willing human shields), when they have no problem with Hitler invading all of Europe and killing millions of people?  

Go back to StørmFrønt!

Everyone has their own style of fighting that's irrelevant. What you can't understand is that you believe G-d gave you Israel and the Palestinians believe G-d gave them Palestine. They are fighting for your reasons and anyone would. If you were in Korea and you wanted their land because G-d gave it to you I guarantee you they'd fight you. Maybe not suicide bombing but they'd fight and kill. So again my question: Do you expect them to say you're Gods chosen people and leave?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 02:00:59 AM »
Yeah, much like you believe your "gd" Odin gave you everything between the Atlantic and Mongolia as "living space" for your master race. Talk about conflicting religious claims to land. You believe that, but we won't ever. So, what are you going to do about it? Put us in insecticide-filled boxcars like your grandparents did?

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 02:01:31 AM »
Furthermore they resist because they're aware of your plans of nile to euphrates. Today it's a sliver of land and tomorrow it's more. That's why Iran wants nuclear weapons.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 02:04:56 AM »
Today it's a sliver of land and tomorrow it's more.
Funny, sounds a lot like your "Thousand-Year" Reich to me. Today it was the Saarland, tomorrow it's Austria, the Sudeten, Memel, and Poland. I guess that's how you understand these concepts very well. Well, get it through your head, Adolf--your "gd" Odin doesn't exist and Israel isn't lebensraum for the Aryan race. And you can tell your girlfriend Frank Weltner the same thing. If he doesn't like it, you two can easily move to your true homeland of Iran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 02:05:36 AM »

And you made a spelling error:
so they conduct a low intensity war by boming innocents,

The point is that you have a plan to go from the Nile to Euphrates. I read an article on jtf.org that stated Lebanon and Damascus are Jewish land. Here is an article on Kahane in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meir_Kahane. He stated "Let me tell you what the minimal borders are, and which the rabbis agree upon, according to the description given in the Bible. The southern boundary goes up to El Arish, which takes in all of northern Sinai, including Yamit. To the east, the frontier runs along the western part of the East Bank of the Jordan river, hence part of what is now Jordan. Eretz Yisrael also includes part of the Lebanon and certain parts of Syria, and part of Iraq, all the way to the Tigris river." I've heard Victor Vancier call for a genocide against all Muslims with my own ears. The point is that both Arabs and Jews want the land for their religious beliefs so how are they more evil and wicked than you? What ethnic group would give up land because you claim you're gods chosen people?

Ummm, i have heard that Muslims wish a whole genocide of non-Muslims with my own ears...You pick who you want to live under and go live there and enjoy how they will rape your wife and daughters and then behead them for being "whores".

Nuf said.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 02:08:32 AM »
He's not a Muslim, he's a Stormfronter.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 02:11:50 AM »

Go back to StørmFrønt!

Everyone has their own style of fighting that's irrelevant. What you can't understand is that you believe G-d gave you Israel and the Palestinians believe G-d gave them Palestine. They are fighting for your reasons and anyone would. If you were in Korea and you wanted their land because G-d gave it to you I guarantee you they'd fight you. Maybe not suicide bombing but they'd fight and kill. So again my question: Do you expect them to say you're Gods chosen people and leave?

NO.  We expect to defeat those Arabs that think their "god" gave them the land and the instruction to wage jihad against Jews, and they'll be defeated.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 02:15:54 AM »

Go back to StørmFrønt!

What is and where is: 1. "Palestine" 2. A "Palestinian"? ???

What are these non-existent objects in which you speak? ???

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 02:16:33 AM »
This thread alone proves this guy deserves no attention.  He refuses to respond to facts or any answer you give.   He has a few programmed lines he's throwing at us, but cannot address any issue of substance.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 02:16:58 AM »
Jewish shall get all the land that was allotted to them. O0
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 02:17:08 AM »
The Palestinians are fighting for Islam more than their rights to live in Palestine. You are religious Zionists so you have no right to criticize them for doing exactly what you are doing. Religious Zionists couldn't care less about history. The Palestinians are more closely related to the original Hebrews than the Ashkenazi so under historic circumstances they are right.

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 02:19:37 AM »
This thread alone proves this guy deserves no attention.  He refuses to respond to facts or any answer you give.   He has a few programmed lines he's throwing at us, but cannot address any issue of substance.

The lines I'm throwing at you are relevant. Suicide bombings, Jihad and Islam being evil are irrelevant.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 02:21:51 AM »
Listen Blaise, we're not the ones conducting suicide bombings or celebrating when America was attacked.  Those were your beloved fakestinians.  So don't bother comparing us to them.  

As for Ashkenazi Jews not being "real" Jews, spare me.  Anyone can become a Jew if he or she converts according to Orthodox Jewish law.  And they are just as Jewish as a person born to Jewish parents.  

Furthermore, Jerusalem is not mentioned even once in the Koran, whereas it's mentioned hundreds of times in the Bible.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 02:22:03 AM »
You are religious Zionists so you have no right to criticize them for doing exactly what you are doing.

You prove with each sentence you have the IQ of a raisin bran muffin.

Why do you care if the Arabs are criticized ?   Nobody here is going around saying "G-d gave us the land, please do us the favor of leaving, it is only right."    They don't have a choice.       On the same token, neither are the Arabs going around begging Israel, please be our dhimmis.      The Arabs are using violence and warfare, and so they deserve to be responded to in kind.    Criticism or no criticism.    Stop portraying Arabs as subhuman children.   They are men and women who are an enemy against our nation.   They have declared war.  We will simply defeat them.   And that includes throwing them out! .......... Because I'm a moderate afterall.   I don't want to kill them.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 02:25:20 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 02:24:01 AM »

The lines I'm throwing at you are relevant. Suicide bombings, Jihad and Islam being evil are irrelevant.

How are they irrelevant? The "Palestinians" and other Arabs are the only animals creating terrorism.  >:(