Author Topic: The Slut Vanessa Hudgens (of High School Musical)  (Read 15155 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: The Slut Vanessa Hudgens (of High School Musical)
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2008, 12:26:30 AM »
Yeah but have you seen her do that ?
No, but I bet she does. Bisexuality is really seen as hip in modern women. It's sickening.
bisexuality or half dykes are really popular, there like a diesease in my school  >:( AND ITS SPREADING

At least as far as I know, they're less likely to spread disease than gay men. It's still absolutely disgusting and immoral though.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2008, 12:27:05 AM »
I am making an educated guess.

What makes it an educated guess?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2008, 12:28:25 AM »
At least as far as I know, they're less likely to spread disease than gay men. It's still absolutely disgusting and immoral though.
That's what they think. G-d is going to send such a plague down on them it will make AIDS look like a cakewalk.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2008, 12:29:12 AM »
Yimach shmo to hudgens and all the other sick leftist hollywood beasts.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2008, 12:30:13 AM »
Can I get an A-men, Hallelujah!!!  O0 ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2008, 12:30:35 AM »
That's what they think. G-d is going to send such a plague down on them it will make AIDS look like a cakewalk.

I was looking at it from a biological perspective rather than a Divine retribution perspective. That's just the way I approach these topics. Who can predict how God will bring judgment upon them? There are things that gay men do that are biologically more risky than what lesbians do.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2008, 12:30:49 AM »

What will happen when you curse them nothing

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2008, 12:31:48 AM »
There are things that gay men do that are biologically more risky than what lesbians do.
I do know what you are saying, but morally they are just as bad. Sooner or later, HaShem will judge them too just as severely.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2008, 12:33:26 AM »
Can I get an A-men, Hallelujah!!!  O0 ;D

I don't want Hudgens to go to hell and have no hope of redemption. I want her to stop being evil and turn her face to G-d and repent for her evil deeds and start doing good ones. I think it's wrong to curse people with Y"SV unless they're truly very deserving of it. I think Hitler, Mengele, Arafat, and people like them should have that curse against them. They are deserving and evil beyond redemption.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2008, 12:34:36 AM »
There are things that gay men do that are biologically more risky than what lesbians do.
I do know what you are saying, but morally they are just as bad. Sooner or later, HaShem will judge them too just as severely.

Yes, morally they are just as evil, you are correct.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2008, 12:35:16 AM »
What do you say about all the stupid idiot girls who have been led into lives of whoredom because of people like Spears and Hudgens?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2008, 12:36:38 AM »
What do you say about all the stupid idiot girls who have been led into lives of whoredom because of people like Spears and Hudgens?

If that is directed at me I blame there parents because they let there kids worship them

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2008, 12:38:06 AM »
Obviously the parents are at fault, but G-d will hold the blood of the destroyed lives caused by Spears and ilk over their heads.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2008, 12:38:33 AM »
PS no it wasn't directed at you, Americanhero.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2008, 12:46:07 AM »

One thing you have to remember C.F. is that our religion, Christianity, is all about redemption and forgiveness. It's about people having sinned and fallen short of God's glory and being in need of God's grace and Divine forgiveness. Other people please be aware that I'm not preaching Christianity here in this post to anyone else who's not already a Christian.

I'm just trying to point out to C.F. that the harshness of cursing everyone slightly evil is not or at least should not be part of the Christian religion. Even Jewish people who believe in revenge and not forgiving evil people have provisions for someone who truly wishes to change their ways and stop evil actions as long as they make up for their evil.

Both religions would require the person who did evil to make up for the evil they did as best they can.

Some people, like Hitler, Mengele and Arafat, chose to be evil to the point that they were beyond redemption and there was no way they could ever atone for what they did.

However someone like Hudgens is someone that good moral people should reach out to in love and say... "please, stop behaving in this immoral manner and start behaving morally and upright. Be a good example to girls for a change and tell them how you behaved before was wrong and immoral. Start encouraging young people to be good and moral and upright and chaste instead." I think saying that would be more productive than cursing her or harshly judging her.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2008, 12:49:57 AM »

One thing you have to remember C.F. is that our religion, Christianity, is all about redemption and forgiveness. It's about people having sinned and fallen short of G-d's glory and being in need of G-d's grace and Divine forgiveness. Other people please be aware that I'm not preaching Christianity here in this post to anyone else who's not already a Christian.

I'm just trying to point out to C.F. that the harshness of cursing everyone slightly evil is not or at least should not be part of the Christian religion. Even Jewish people who believe in revenge and not forgiving evil people have provisions for someone who truly wishes to change their ways and stop evil actions as long as they make up for their evil.

Both religions would require the person who did evil to make up for the evil they did as best they can.

Some people, like Hitler, Mengele and Arafat, chose to be evil to the point that they were beyond redemption and there was no way they could ever atone for what they did.

However someone like Hudgens is someone that good moral people should reach out to in love and say... "please, stop behaving in this immoral manner and start behaving morally and upright. Be a good example to girls for a change and tell them how you behaved before was wrong and immoral. Start encouraging young people to be good and moral and upright and chaste instead." I think saying that would be more productive than cursing her or harshly judging her.

I agree

CF you cant curse everyone you dont like

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2008, 12:50:46 AM »

One thing you have to remember C.F. is that our religion, Christianity, is all about redemption and forgiveness. It's about people having sinned and fallen short of G-d's glory and being in need of G-d's grace and Divine forgiveness. Other people please be aware that I'm not preaching Christianity here in this post to anyone else who's not already a Christian.

I agree

CF you cant curse everyone you dont like

CF what would you do if people started to Curse you

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2008, 12:56:54 AM »
>:( All JTFers should be aware of a serpentine skank who is out there making an impression on their current or future kids. The Disney's High School Musical actress Vanessa Hudgens is a two-bit slutcake who goes about sending nude cellphone pics of herself to people. She is very popular and famous with the preteen set, and because she is unfortunately rather cute, her slutty mug is pasted everywhere and she is the official spokesmodel for the Neutrogena acne-care company.

Here's just one of millions of articles about this trampola:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20055444,00.html

Quote from: People Magazine
Source: Vanessa Hudgens Sent Nude Photo to Drake Bell
Originally posted Saturday September 08, 2007 10:00 PM EDT
Vanessa Hudgens

Following the appearance on the Web of a nude photo of Vanessa Hudgens, a source close to the situation tells PEOPLE that the High School Musical actress once sent risqué photos of herself to Nickelodeon star Drake Bell.

Hudgens had emailed photos to the Drake and Josh actor a couple of years ago, before she was famous, the source says.

Bell's rep, Jill Fritzo, tells PEOPLE of the images that began hitting blogs on Thursday: "Drake says he never received those photos."

Hudgens, 18, appeared in a 2006 episode of Bell's Nickelodeon show as his character's girlfriend. In real life, Hudgens is dating her High School Musical costar Zac Efron, and the two are in Australia at the moment, where he is promoting Hairspray.

In a statement Friday, Hudgens apologized for the pictures and says she is "embarrassed over the situation and regret having ever taken these photos."

The pictures, including one nude photo, first surfaced on the Web Thursday, prompting her rep to issue a statement saying that the shot "was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public."

The Disney Channel has said it is continuing negotiations with the High School Musical cast, including Hudgens, for a third installment of the movie series, according to the Chicago Tribune. "Vanessa has apologized for what was obviously a lapse in judgment," Disney said in a statement. "We hope she's learned a valuable lesson."

The Jew-hating Nazi pigs at the Disney corporation, who continue all the same policies as its hideous founder, are acting like this didn't even happen. What whores. I guarantee you that if a Disney actor or actress made an anti-Muslim or anti-black comment that they'd be fired faster than you can say "Mickey Mouse's turds".

The only place Hudgens should be allowed to act and perform in is Jenin. But I'm sure she sides with the Arabs already as it is.  >:(

Chaimfan.

I saw her picture ......her eyes are sinister and I think she belongs under a Burkah !

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2008, 12:59:09 AM »
>:( All JTFers should be aware of a serpentine skank who is out there making an impression on their current or future kids. The Disney's High School Musical actress Vanessa Hudgens is a two-bit slutcake who goes about sending nude cellphone pics of herself to people. She is very popular and famous with the preteen set, and because she is unfortunately rather cute, her slutty mug is pasted everywhere and she is the official spokesmodel for the Neutrogena acne-care company.

Vanessa Hudgens

Following the appearance on the Web of a nude photo of Vanessa Hudgens, a source close to the situation tells PEOPLE that the High School Musical actress once sent risqué photos of herself to Nickelodeon star Drake Bell.

Hudgens had emailed photos to the Drake and Josh actor a couple of years ago, before she was famous, the source says.

Bell's rep, Jill Fritzo, tells PEOPLE of the images that began hitting blogs on Thursday: "Drake says he never received those photos."

Hudgens, 18, appeared in a 2006 episode of Bell's Nickelodeon show as his character's girlfriend. In real life, Hudgens is dating her High School Musical costar Zac Efron, and the two are in Australia at the moment, where he is promoting Hairspray.

In a statement Friday, Hudgens apologized for the pictures and says she is "embarrassed over the situation and regret having ever taken these photos."

The pictures, including one nude photo, first surfaced on the Web Thursday, prompting her rep to issue a statement saying that the shot "was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public."

The Disney Channel has said it is continuing negotiations with the High School Musical cast, including Hudgens, for a third installment of the movie series, according to the Chicago Tribune. "Vanessa has apologized for what was obviously a lapse in judgment," Disney said in a statement. "We hope she's learned a valuable lesson."

The Jew-hating Nazi pigs at the Disney corporation, who continue all the same policies as its hideous founder, are acting like this didn't even happen. What whores. I guarantee you that if a Disney actor or actress made an anti-Muslim or anti-black comment that they'd be fired faster than you can say "Mickey Mouse's turds".

The only place Hudgens should be allowed to act and perform in is Jenin. But I'm sure she sides with the Arabs already as it is.  >:(

Chaimfan.

I saw her picture ......her eyes are sinister and I think she belongs under a Burkah !

What her eyes look sinister how ?
She has dark brown eyes
I have dark brown eyes so I might be sinister?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2008, 01:03:21 AM »

Vanessa Hudgens

Chaimfan.

shes hispanic, geez. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2008, 01:06:26 AM »

Vanessa Hudgens

Chaimfan.

shes hispanic, geez. 
She is Irish , Native American ,Filipino, Spanish, and Chinese descent

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2008, 01:07:50 AM »
i love it how your all geting so emotional about someone so insignificant, shes a whore, i get it, people are at there own fault if they turn out to be hookers. and as for christianity i do believe it teaches forgiveness
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2008, 01:08:41 AM »
What Dox was getting at is that she is making a seductive gaze.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2008, 01:11:18 AM »
oh. also the smile is a bit mischevious
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2008, 01:12:24 AM »
What Dox was getting at is that she is making a seductive gaze.

It is creepy to see such a seductive "come hither" look on such a young girl. At least she looks very young. I don't know how old she is.