Poll

How many physical fights did you ever have with Blacks?

One
5 (18.5%)
Two
2 (7.4%)
Three
0 (0%)
Four
0 (0%)
Five or more
6 (22.2%)
Never
14 (51.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How many fights did you ever have with Blacks?  (Read 8632 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Re: How many fights did you ever have with Blacks?
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2008, 06:12:06 PM »
Deleted by Lisa

I agree completely with White Israelite and Rubystars.  Defending your life is one thing.  Killing someone who is just harassing you is wrong.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 10:17:37 AM by Lisa »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2008, 06:13:54 PM »
If you kill someone when they are not threatening your life, home, or someone else's life, then you are committing murder. It's wrong to murder people.
Ignore the troll.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2008, 06:23:38 PM »
Ignore the troll.

This excrement is always trying to provoke me to say something that will get me banned. Moderators, why do you allow him to make these accusations and insults?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2008, 06:24:32 PM »
You are clearly a Stormfronter. Nobody says that "whites are the sworn enemies of Jews and Jews are the sworn enemies of whites" except for WNs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2008, 06:24:58 PM »
 :D :D PS how did it feel for Chaim to ignore your question?  :D :D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2008, 06:51:24 PM »
You are clearly a Stormfronter. Nobody says that "whites are the sworn enemies of Jews and Jews are the sworn enemies of whites" except for WNs.

WN is such a innapropriate term... Just call them Hitlerites, Paulestinians.... or Nazis.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »
If you kill someone when they are not threatening your life, home, or someone else's life, then you are committing murder. It's wrong to murder people.
Ignore the troll.

Good idea C.F.  ;D

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2008, 08:10:32 PM »
Ignore the troll.

This excrement is always trying to provoke me to say something that will get me banned. Moderators, why do you allow him to make these accusations and insults?
Quit with the insults everyone. THIS IS A DEBATING FORUM. THIS IS NOT KINDERGARTEN!! WE USE FACTS NOT INSULTS!! GO TO THE CORNER!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2008, 08:19:34 PM »
Since the moderators are biased, I'll have to defend myself. If I can prove I'm an Iranian Jew by typing in Farsi, what will you say then you miscreant? I never praised Iran either. You're a stinking liar. Find the post where I praised Iran. I said they were less evil to the Jews than the Christian goyim like you. I was defeating you in the argument and then the topic was locked. Chaim didn't ignore my question either you moron, Lisa asked me to remove it and I did. You're a sick freak who fears Jews who expose your vile genocidal hatred. Jew killing beast.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2008, 08:38:07 PM »
Weren't you the same sick freak that was once banned for suggesting that Rabbis in Israel defile themselves by raping hideous Arabs? You also think Condaleeza is attractive. I think you're an ugly loser given the fact you are attracted to Arabs and Blacks.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 09:34:56 PM by Ralph2 »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2008, 09:03:03 PM »
"Name calling is the last refuge of non thinkers." - Rabbi Meir Kahane zt"l

"Those who can't debate, defame." - Rabbi Meir Kahane zt"l

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2008, 09:06:34 PM »
Since the moderators are biased, I'll have to defend myself. If I can prove I'm an Iranian Jew by typing in Farsi, what will you say then you miscreant? I never praised Iran either. You're a stinking liar. Find the post where I praised Iran. I said they were less evil to the Jews than the Christian goyim like you. I was defeating you in the argument and then the topic was locked. Chaim didn't ignore my question either you moron, Lisa asked me to remove it and I did. You're a sick freak who fears Jews who expose your vile genocidal hatred. Jew killing beast.

Ralph, if you're Jewish then it seems like you'd see how an organization like JTF could help Iranian and other Jews. I don't agree with everything that's posted here either by every member but I think there's a place for all good people here.

It's true that there are anti-Semitic people who self-identify as Christians. For Christians who aren't like that, like C.F. and I, that's a big problem. We are not fond of those people any more than you are and we don't think they're a good example of what a Christian should be. JTF is opposed to anti-Semites of all nations and religions. JTF welcomes righteous people of all nations and religions (followers of Islam are not considered righteous however because it's an evil death religion).

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2008, 09:10:34 PM »
Ignore the troll.

ralph there is a obvious reason, you just asked if you could murder without consequence would you do it, you are staining the great name of jtf, you are advocating homocide, and that does make you as bad as a nazi.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »
"Name calling is the last refuge of non thinkers." - Rabbi Meir Kahane zt"l

"Those who can't debate, defame." - Rabbi Meir Kahane zt"l

And I agree. Say that to CF.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2008, 09:56:54 PM »
Ralp, send us a picture of you [censored] on a Quaran and a copy of Mein Kampf.  O0

Modest pose of course.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2008, 02:43:39 AM »
Ignore the troll.

I will do nothing. In this case it was your fault. Such questions don't belong to this forum.   ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2008, 02:54:34 AM »
Shalom,

I have had two brushes with ganstas in my life.

The first time was around 1986 when I was on Venice Beach with a bunch of my friends {some beach bums, surfers, and Deadheads} when a gang of thugs, including their hoes, just happened to want to hang out in where we were hanging out. I had gone into the restrooms and when I came out I saw the black girls attacking the white girls. I dont know why nobody was doing anything, but for some reason I remember saying something like "What the hell is going on!" and two big thugs walked up to me and socked me in the nose. My nose was broken and started to bleed profusely. My only response, because my 'gang' was not standing up, was to run like hell.

After that event I swore I would never back down from these animals. The next time I felt threatened by gangsta thugs was when a gangsta family moved into a house next to mine. They were renters and I think they were running a crack house from the garage. They had obnoxious parties and many times I would come home from work to find my driveway blocked by their friends. Well, this only went on for a brief time before I stood up to these abominations.

I came home one day and drove straight into their driveway, with my brights on and I laid into my horn. They were playing cards in the garage with the door open and they looked into my brights and stashed their drugs. I think I had confused them and they feared I was the cops. I got out of the car and rushed this big dude and his friend yelled out, "Watch out, your messing with a crazy man.".... I said, "Well Im pretty crazy too!" and I said "Hell no I dont feel ya!". The gansta was one of those who had a cheesy gold tooth.

I think they were so drugged out they didnt want to fight because I just told them "Freakin get your cars out of my driveway!" and they did. I was amped up like anything, and I stood in my driveway for a half an hour.

I dont fear these thugs anymore. I have seen it all, I lived in Venice Beach and Long Beach, CA. Both places have a sizeable gangsta population.

muman613

PS: The ganstas moved out of the house next door. Much quiter and industrious Mexicans have moved in...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2008, 03:24:18 AM »
Ralph, cut the bull excrement. It is clear that you are a StørmFrønt white supremacist Odinist. That's the real reason why you hate Christianity so much. You are trying to pit your two hated untermenschen classes, Jews and Christians, against each other here and it ain't gonna fly. Who the hell do you think you are fooling? Only a Nazi would say something like "Jews are the sworn enemies of whites and whites are the sworn enemies of the Jews". Only Nazis claim that Jews are a "race" separate from "Whites". Same of your advocacy of us killing blacks. You'd like to see all non-Aryans murdered, wouldn't you? You couldn't be any more obvious about this if you put on a stormtrooper flaksuit and started goosestepping to "Sieg Heil"--something which I am sure you do plenty of in your private time.  ::)

A couple days ago we were spammed by a persistent Nazi troll, Blaise Pascal, who is probably one of your friends--know anything about that? And no, your typing in Farsi wouldn't prove anything, except that either you have some Muslim Nazi friends who are helping you or know how to use translating sites.

Lisa, etc--I would not be surprised if this vermin were Din Rodef or TruthTyper. Check the IP.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 03:44:09 AM by C.F. »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2008, 03:40:36 AM »
Real Picture of Ralph:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2008, 03:48:11 AM »
CF,

Do we need to see swastikas? Really?

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2008, 03:53:45 AM »
That is exactly what Ralph is all about. He wants us to murder black people. He wants to see a race war between "Aryans" and everyone else. He wants to see a religious war against Christians and Jews, who he both hates.

My pic is no joke. This isn't a fun little insult game. I am 100% dead serious. Ralph is obviously a Nazi troll and he doesn't like that I am on to him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2008, 04:12:03 AM »
That is exactly what Ralph is all about. He wants us to murder black people. He wants to see a race war between "Aryans" and everyone else. He wants to see a religious war against Christians and Jews, who he both hates.

My pic is no joke. This isn't a fun little insult game. I am 100% dead serious. Ralph is obviously a Nazi troll and he doesn't like that I am on to him.
CF,

I know. I agree with you that he is a Nazi. Judging from some of his postings. But sometimes it is hard to judge motivation.

My point is simply this: That displaying a swastika for any purpose in front of a Jewish audience is likely to cause a lot of people to suffer. Just seeing the image is enough to turn your stomach. It may not be your intention but this is the effect. Similarly someone once sent me a video which had a scene of the World Trade Center crumbling and falling. That is a very traumatic scene for me, as my brother perished in that horrible event. I scolded my friend for not being sensitive to how that scene would affect me.

That is all I am saying. Otherwise you are right on about this. I dont want a race war. I have known many african americans who are doing something with their lives. I know some Jews who are african american. I strictly have a problem with the gangsta set.

muman613

PS: That Nazi Blaise Pascal posted 6 pictures of Shitler and pictures of concentration camp victims . He did this a couple days ago and I removed them from the site within seconds of him posting them. Then the poor nazi scum was banned like in a flash.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 04:14:37 AM by muman613 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2008, 09:04:54 AM »
I had plenty of fights with the negro ,i also had many fights with regular humans
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2008, 09:07:01 AM »
@Ralph, I think that instead of hating and resenting other people and religions, you should be a proud and righteous Jew. You're part of the tribe, you should stick with your kind.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2008, 09:15:20 AM »
Is there a Jewish version of Kumbya?

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."