Author Topic: Despite his Muslim background, he'll be good to the Jews  (Read 876 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Despite his Muslim background, he'll be good to the Jews
« on: August 26, 2008, 02:07:26 PM »
Barack H. Osama, good to the Jews...despite his muslim background:
http://jihadwatch.org/archives/021400.php

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Re: Despite his Muslim background, he'll be good to the Jews
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 02:14:10 PM »
I don't think Obama is technically a Muslim. He's associated with these Nation of Islam and Black supremacism churches. They are just as bad as Muslims though. I think it would be more effective to reveal his communist ties because that can easily be proven. He is no doubt a communist.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 02:16:33 PM »
I don't think Obama is technically a Muslim. He's associated with these Nation of Islam and Black supremacism churches. They are just as bad as Muslims though. I think it would be more effective to reveal his communist ties because that can easily be proven. He is no doubt a communist.

Yes he is a communist. But he has close ties to a lot of quranimals.  :-\
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 04:19:52 PM »

Blah blah blah. He is a Muslim.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 04:23:59 PM »
Good for the Jews? This is rhetoric.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 06:13:22 PM »

Hi Ralph, Obama is indeed a Muslim but in order to become a Senator and eventually President it was convenient for him to convert to Christianity. He's not a Christian at all, he is still a Muslim and the Trinity Church he attended for 20 years is a hangout for Black Muslims. His ' so called church ' honors people like Louis Farrakhan..a black muslim who calls for the destruction of Israel and the White man. This trinity church has a ( african muslim theme ) and they support the Black panther Party. I have seen on a video the clergy from this church washing the feet of their black muslim guests, this is a form of submission to Islam. Obama is not a christian, he is a Mulatto/ Arab/ Marxist/ Black Panther Muslim!
Obama and the commies will not admit to this of course, it would undermine their plans to destroy our Country if everyone found out he was Muslim.
Obama and the Commicrats will continue to lie, cheat, steal and create havoc until this Country is destroyed.
This evil will backfire in their faces, G-d Willing !

Shalom from Dox