Author Topic: Why only White Nationalist Nazis on JTF?  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Why only White Nationalist Nazis on JTF?
« on: August 26, 2008, 08:24:46 PM »
A general question for everybody:

Why do you all think that the vast majority of Nazi trolls at JTF have been white supremacists? JTF, as an organization, spends much more time against black and Muslim Nazis than it does white Nazis, who are numerically a much smaller problem in America and Israel than the previous two varieties of Hitlerites. But almost every single Jew-hating troll who has attacked our forum has been a Whorefrontesque white Nazi.

As far back as I can recall,  the number of "minority" Nazis we have had has been in the single digits. We have had only one Hispanic/Aztlanist Nazi here (Jesus Rivera, Jr.) and only one or two black Nazis, of whom I can only recall the infamous Erica. We have had no more than a handful of Islamic Nazis as well, none of whom were significant. However, have had dozens and dozens of WNs, including, most recently, the pedophiles Blaise Pascal and Ralph2.

What do you think explains this? Is it that there are fewer black and Hispanic Nazis on the internet, or what? The internet is loaded with Islamic Nazis, who certainly numerically outnumber white Nazis in the world, but yet very few of them have found fit to pick fights with JTF.

Any theories?  ???

Chaimfan

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why only White Nationalist Nazis on JTF?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 08:36:09 PM »

Why do you all think that the vast majority of Nazi trolls at JTF have been white supremacists? JTF, as an organization, spends much more time against black and Muslim Nazis than it does white Nazis, who are numerically a much smaller problem in America and Israel than the previous two varieties of Hitlerites. But almost every single Jew-hating troll who has attacked our forum has been a Whorefrontesque white Nazi.

As far back as I can recall,  the number of "minority" Nazis we have had has been in the single digits. We have had only one Hispanic/Aztlanist Nazi here (Jesus Rivera, Jr.) and only one or two black Nazis, of whom I can only recall the infamous Erica. We have had no more than a handful of Islamic Nazis as well, none of whom were significant. However, have had dozens and dozens of WNs, including, most recently, the pedophiles Blaise Pascal and Ralph2.

What do you think explains this? Is it that there are fewer black and Hispanic Nazis on the internet, or what? The internet is loaded with Islamic Nazis, who certainly numerically outnumber white Nazis in the world, but yet very few of them have found fit to pick fights with JTF.

Any theories?  ???

Chaimfan

Um the term pedophile means sexually attraction to children, while I know you dislike Ralph and I'm not particularly fond of him either, isn't that slander by stating he's a pedophile without adequate evidence?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 08:40:31 PM »
CF, you are legend. I am sure there only a few nazis out there that are brave enough to take on the great CF of JTF fame. Typically white folks are a bit braver than dark folks.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 09:03:24 PM »

Why do you all think that the vast majority of Nazi trolls at JTF have been white supremacists? They Hate Jews. They don't see Jews as White and JTF is diametrically opposed to their ultra-Leftwing Nazi-Fascist philosophies.JTF, as an organization, spends much more time against black and Muslim Nazis than it does white Nazis, who are numerically a much smaller problem in America and Israel than the previous two varieties of Hitlerites. Tragically, these dumbed down ignorami due to their blind and ignorant hatred of Jews is their suicidal embracement for the Mohammadan cause.  They choose to side with the Muslim over the Jew....But almost every single Jew-hating troll who has attacked our forum has been a Whorefrontesque white Nazi. Predictable and enjoyable when you enguage them in debate as it is so easy, without delving into insult, to introduce their dumbness to them...

What do you think explains this? Is it that there are fewer black and Hispanic Nazis on the internet, or what?Most of those that you've mentioned are illiterate, cannot speak English, have an IQ barely above 70 (Aside from the "Jews" like Bobby Fisher) and they are mainly disgruntled white, black, hispanic trash that are sitting behind their make shift computer, sipping on malt beer in their trailer park... The internet is loaded with Islamic Nazis, who certainly numerically outnumber white Nazis in the world, but yet very few of them have found fit to pick fights with JTF.I think they are too busy recruiting ignorant leftists through their propaganda sites like "Palestine Remembered"....  These people are the drek of humanity....  My two cents..    :)

Any theories?  ???

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 09:41:13 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 09:19:28 PM »
Sometimes the language we use against Blacks sounds a little bit similar to what white supremecists use. They feel threatened that we are taking away their business..but our business is veyr different from their's..and we don't hate blacks for the color of their skin..we simply hate evil people of any color.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 10:26:30 PM »
..... none of whom were significant. However, have had dozens and dozens of WNs, including, most recently, the pedophiles Blaise Pascal and Ralph2.

CF, why Erica is infamous? Why do you label her is Nazi? If I remember correctly she had a sweet disposition and her arguments were civil and constructive. Did something happen so that she has shown herself differently?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 10:45:52 PM »
Erica was one of the more polite blacks to come on here but she too was so indoctrinated with this leftist trash that simple logic was beyond her mental and reasoning capablities..
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:13:09 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 12:32:48 AM »
I don't think Erica was evil, just very misguided. As for why white Nazis end up here, I think it's because right wing Jews mess up their whole arguments about Jewish people destroying the West. lol

It throws a kink into their whole argument. I believe Chaim said that Metzger had a problem with Chaim a long time ago because Chaim was right wing and was messing up Metzger's anti-Jewish arguments.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 12:48:07 AM »
But almost every single Jew-hating troll who has attacked our forum has been a Whorefrontesque white Nazi
Habit.  Stormfronters are in the habit of using online forums.  Black people think computers are for "smart people."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 12:49:14 AM »
Erica was not "misguided" or "polite". She constantly made it a point to call Chaim "terrible", "an extremist", "a terrorist", etc--while she steadfastly REFUSED to say anything the slightest bit negative of her gds, the "Revs". Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and "Minister" Louis Farrakhan. She wrote better than the average schvartze, but that's about it.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 02:30:16 AM »
Erica was not "misguided" or "polite". She constantly made it a point to call Chaim "terrible", "an extremist", "a terrorist", etc--while she steadfastly REFUSED to say anything the slightest bit negative of her gds, the "Revs". Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and "Minister" Louis Farrakhan. She wrote better than the average schvartze, but that's about it.

This is exactly what all leftist do. ;)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 08:54:29 AM »
Erica was a typical left wing liberal who finds right wing points of view to be reprehensible.  She's a typical left wing black leader supporter..she's not an extremist of any kind..just to us, an extremist.

The difference between her and typical blacks was that she came off to be polite sounding and didn't use that much ebonics.

But all in all, she was nobody special..just like the rest of the left wing morons out there...black or white.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 09:13:28 AM »
Erica was a typical left wing liberal who finds right wing points of view to be reprehensible.  She's a typical left wing black leader supporter..she's not an extremist of any kind..just to us, an extremist.

The difference between her and typical blacks was that she came off to be polite sounding and didn't use that much ebonics.

But all in all, she was nobody special..just like the rest of the left wing morons out there...black or white.

I spoke to her in private messages several times and she didn't seem like an evil person, just a liberal. Of course liberalism itself IS evil, especially if it means supporting abortion or gay "rights" or supporting the election of Barack Obama. However you have to keep in mind that most black people are raised from the cradle to be democrats and liberals.

She was a good mother to her kids and tried her best to be polite even though she disagreed with most of what JTF stands for. In return she was called a gorilla and suffered a barrage of stupid Gary Coleman jokes.

I didn't think she was so bad. I don't think she was militant or particularly hateful against white people or Jews. It's just that her liberal beliefs indirectly contribute harm to whites and Jews and even other blacks. I don't think she understands how harmful liberalism is even to her own people. It keeps black people from achieving all they can.

At any rate I hope that one day she'll realize how silly liberalism is and become as conservative as we are!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 09:46:19 AM »

They only thing that they are special, but they are typical "wrynecks" and this species is quite ordenary.  ;)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 11:19:47 AM »
Erica was a beast and a schvartze savage just like almost all of them are. So, she was a little more educated--so what? It's like comparing a random al-Qaeda member with someone like Hussein Ibish or Salam al-Marayati. The latter is actually more dangerous because they sound reasonable and are able to carry on a debate with the "infidels". I was amazed at how much tolerance and leeway we gave to that baboon, for no other reason than that she could type and speak decently and pretended, for a while, to be moderate. Need I rehash some of her key opinions and talking points?

--She was proud of having had an abortion. That alone should have warranted her banning on the spot.

--She always found a way to say all kinds of horrific things about Chaim--i.e. that he was a "terrible person", "militant", "extremist", etc. It was extremely clear that she opposed JTF and everything that we were about.

--She never once criticized or condemned black Nazis such as Farrakhan, Jackson, and Sharpton, and in fact defended them when we did. They most that she ever said about them was "they don't speak for me", and that is when she was pressed to.

I will agree with you that she was not particularly extreme or Jew-hating by black standards, because so many of them are. But she was still a black Jew-hater, and DownwithIslam and I were absolutely right when we called her a crackwhore. Good riddance to that baby-butchering jungle jihadist.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 11:21:11 AM »
Erica was a beast and a schvartze savage just like almost all of them are. So, she was a little more educated--so what? It's like comparing a random al-Qaeda member with someone like Hussein Ibish or Salam al-Marayati. The latter is actually more dangerous because they sound reasonable and are able to carry on a debate with the "infidels". I was amazed at how much tolerance and leeway we gave to that baboon, for no other reason than that she could type and speak decently and pretended, for a while, to be moderate. Need I rehash some of her key opinions and talking points?

--She was proud of having had an abortion. That alone should have warranted her banning on the spot.

I didn't know she had done this. I thought she was a Christian. :(

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 11:57:51 AM »
I think that WN are especially offended by JTF because Most of the gentiles here are white like them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 12:44:10 PM »
Yup. She is about as Christian as her "pastors" Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are.  ::)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 12:49:21 PM »
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 12:55:21 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 01:05:23 PM »
Yup. She is about as Christian as her "pastors" Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are.  ::)

Well I really tried here. I really did. It seems as if every time I try to offer an olive branch to blacks... every time I try to be not racist toward them, it turns out it was idiotic to do so. There's only one good black person I know of who comes here and that's it.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 01:08:08 PM »
Different flavors of nazis, just as a point of interest.

My maternal grandparents died when I was a small child, but I remember (with fear) my grandfather. He was a grand wizard in the KKK. He had been a Pinkerton Detective with the railroad all of his life and reached a moderate amount of political power in the area. After his retirement my grandparents became the caretakers for a large Jewish lodge and club in Florida called Grey Oaks Lodge. It was comprised of several acres right on the St John's River and had a huge log-built lodge, with pools and other facilities.

In his last years, he would sit out behind the lodge in his klan-wear shooting his rifle at an old oak tree. Members of the club would come out and speak with him all the time because of his connections. At that age I had no idea what a Jew was, they looked and acted like white folks to me. I did know what the difference was in regards to black folks and how they were referenced.

Most I remember about him though was that he was very big, very mean and scary man, and generally hated most everyone. He drank a lot and was very abusive to all of us. He died in the bathroom, lodged between the toilet and the wall. Apparently he was very drunk and fell over and got stuck and could not get up. The doctor figured he laid there for about three days before he died and they found him on the fifth day.

I never knew any of this until many years later, I just knew that my grandfather had disappeared and I was so relieved I just never questioned it at the time.
Just goes to show that God can deliver justice before you die as well.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 01:27:30 PM »
Different flavors of nazis, just as a point of interest.

My maternal grandparents died when I was a small child, but I remember (with fear) my grandfather. He was a grand wizard in the KKK. He had been a Pinkerton Detective with the railroad all of his life and reached a moderate amount of political power in the area. After his retirement my grandparents became the caretakers for a large Jewish lodge and club in Florida called Grey Oaks Lodge. It was comprised of several acres right on the St John's River and had a huge log-built lodge, with pools and other facilities.

In his last years, he would sit out behind the lodge in his klan-wear shooting his rifle at an old oak tree. Members of the club would come out and speak with him all the time because of his connections. At that age I had no idea what a Jew was, they looked and acted like white folks to me. I did know what the difference was in regards to black folks and how they were referenced.

Most I remember about him though was that he was very big, very mean and scary man, and generally hated most everyone. He drank a lot and was very abusive to all of us. He died in the bathroom, lodged between the toilet and the wall. Apparently he was very drunk and fell over and got stuck and could not get up. The doctor figured he laid there for about three days before he died and they found him on the fifth day.

I never knew any of this until many years later, I just knew that my grandfather had disappeared and I was so relieved I just never questioned it at the time.
Just goes to show that G-d can deliver justice before you die as well.

Eesh... *shudders*... what a hideous and disgusting story. But--it was a fitting end. G-d certainly judged him in the most humiliating way possible.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 06:22:38 PM by White Israelite »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 06:20:48 PM »
Now really, the bottom picture was very mean-spirited.