Author Topic: Did you guys watch Obama's speech?  (Read 2753 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Did you guys watch Obama's speech?
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 01:40:32 AM »
Obama is a puppy dog compared to Hitler.
Every 50 or 60 years some Monster rises in history. There are 1.5 billion Muslims, Obama being one of them. Obama could sit in the highest position of the most powerful Country on Earth. He can do far worse than Hilter if you take the numbers of our Muslim enemies ( Obama included ) into consideration.

The Germans are exceedingly more formidable than the Muslims.

Good thing for us most Muslims have a very low IQ.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 02:01:39 AM »
Obama is a puppy dog compared to Hitler.
Every 50 or 60 years some Monster rises in history. There are 1.5 billion Muslims, Obama being one of them. Obama could sit in the highest position of the most powerful Country on Earth. He can do far worse than Hilter if you take the numbers of our Muslim enemies ( Obama included ) into consideration.

The Germans are exceedingly more formidable than the Muslims.

Good thing for us most Muslims have a very low IQ.

Ruby ... I do see you and Scriabin's point now. If the Muslims were that smart, we would all have been killed by now. When I say they are ( as dangerous or worse ) I am refering to their numbers growing and how that is a serious threat, especially since Muslim's attack civilians in populated Cities.

Shalom again from Dox

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 03:11:32 AM »
Obama intentionally hid his positions on abortion and marriage.  He thinks he could get away with lying. 

Obama stated that when a candidate has a thin record, he or she will attack the opponent hoping that people will ignore his or her own record. 

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT OBAMA HAS BEEN DOING.