Author Topic: Did you guys watch Obama's speech?  (Read 2892 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Did you guys watch Obama's speech?
« on: August 28, 2008, 11:13:00 PM »
Just curious.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Did you guys watch Obama's speech?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 11:13:29 PM »
No I did not

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 11:14:47 PM »
It was inspirAPEtional !!!

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 11:26:33 PM »
Yeah.

No cheering for not allowing terrorist to get a nuclear weapon.

Brooks and Dunn song at the end... the same song that was Bush's campaign song in 2004. Democraps are retarded.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 11:27:20 PM »
Yes.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 11:34:15 PM »
I saw that Obama infomercial that talked about how he "stood up for what was right his whole life".  Why then does he support partial birth abortion?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 11:35:55 PM by minuteman »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 11:44:27 PM »
He skillfully sidestepped certain issues. I may have nightmares tonight. When the cameras panned to the crowd I thought to myself this is reminiscent of the masses that followed Hitler in Nazi Germany. The way they were so enamored by Obama was frightening.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 12:04:03 AM »
McCain Campaign's Instant Response!
   Within seconds of Barack Obama's final word, Sen. John McCain's campaign issued a point-by-point rebuttal of Obama's historic acceptance speech.

"Tonight, Americans witnessed a misleading speech that was so fundamentally at odds with the meager record of Barack Obama," spokesman Tucker Bounds said. "When the temple comes down, the fireworks end, and the words are over, the facts remain: Senator Obama still has no record of bipartisanship, still opposes offshore drilling, still voted to raise taxes on those making just $42,000 per year, and still voted against funds for American troops in harm's way. The fact remains: Barack Obama is still not ready to be President."

The statement then offered what it said were seven misleading claims Obama made in the speech, with documentation they said supported their position.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 12:22:29 AM »
No I did not

Shalom, I didn't watch it because I have had it with Obama ....I saw pictures of the Greek Theme for Obama's speech tonight, this theme reflects the goal of democrats: selling a Myth to unsuspecting Americans.... I can't believe they are falling for him.

Shalom from Dox   
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 12:25:14 AM by republicandox »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 12:32:10 AM »
I saw pictures of the Greek Theme for Obama's speech tonight, this theme reflects the goal of democrats: selling a Myth to unsuspecting Americans.... I can't believe they are falling for him.

Shalom from Dox   

It turned out to be a set of the White House.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 12:40:10 AM »
He skillfully sidestepped certain issues. I may have nightmares tonight. When the cameras panned to the crowd I thought to myself this is reminiscent of the masses that followed Hitler in Nazi Germany. The way they were so enamored by Obama was frightening.

I've thought that about him for four years since I saw his other speech.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 12:41:18 AM »

Obama is a puppy dog compared to Hitler.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 02:07:26 AM »
I saw pictures of the Greek Theme for Obama's speech tonight, this theme reflects the goal of democrats: selling a Myth to unsuspecting Americans.... I can't believe they are falling for him.

Shalom from Dox   

It turned out to be a set of the White House.

That is just as disgusting...Obama should write a new book and title it :  The Audacity of ME !!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 02:24:48 AM »
I saw that Obama infomercial that talked about how he "stood up for what was right his whole life".  Why then does he support partial birth abortion?

Hi minuteman,

Yes, and how about NOT standing up and walking out when Reverend Freak Wright was ranting against Israel and America. Obama is a man who doesnt stand up for what is right... He sits there for 20 years until some bright individual taps him on the shoulder and says, "This might be perceived as racist and is not good for the campaign.". Even then he didnt want to throw reverand wrong under the bus. Obama is a wicked and foolish man.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 02:39:09 AM »

Hi minuteman,

Yes, and how about NOT standing up and walking out when Reverend Freak Wright was ranting against Israel and America. Obama is a man who doesnt stand up for what is right... He sits there for 20 years until some bright individual taps him on the shoulder and says, "This might be perceived as racist and is not good for the campaign.". Even then he didnt want to throw reverand wrong under the bus. Obama is a wicked and foolish man.

muman613

Shalom Muman, Obama has not heard of " Greedy Greedy Makes a Hungry Puppy "

There was a puppy who had a nice bone in his mouth, the puppy came to a stream and saw his reflection in the water...the puppy thought and thought and decided that 2 bones are better than one. The puppy jumped at his reflection, fell into the water and ended up with nothing. Greedy Greedy makes a Hungry Puppy!
Obama's greed reminds of that story from Aesops fables.

Shalom from Dox     

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 02:50:16 AM »
Comparing Hitler's and Hussein's speeches in general:

Hitler's speeches had the phrase  - Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer

Hussein's early speeches had - We are one people; we are one nation

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 06:15:42 AM »
Obama Hussein gave the usual liberal/leftist speech it was very unoriginal,and yes i was home last night so i watched ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 09:09:18 AM »

Yes that's true, however I think what we mean, or at least what I mean is his charisma and ability to manipulate a crowd with his voice.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2008, 08:20:48 PM »
Yes that's true, however I think what we mean, or at least what I mean is his charisma and ability to manipulate a crowd with his voice.

Exactly.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2008, 09:00:30 PM »
No and I'm glad I didn't.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 12:08:51 AM »

Every 50 or 60 years some Monster rises in history. There are 1.5 billion Muslims, Obama being one of them. Obama could sit in the highest position of the most powerful Country on Earth. He can do far worse than Hilter if you take the numbers of our Muslim enemies ( Obama included ) into consideration.

Shalom from Dox 

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 12:11:30 AM »
Every 50 or 60 years some Monster rises in history. There are 1.5 billion Muslims, Obama being one of them. Obama could sit in the highest position of the most powerful Country on Earth. He can do far worse than Hilter if you take the numbers of our Muslim enemies ( Obama included ) into consideration.

The Germans are exceedingly more formidable than the Muslims.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2008, 12:16:04 AM »

The Germans are exceedingly more formidable than the Muslims.

The German Nazi's are dead. Muslims are going to pick up where they left off. Just my opinion.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2008, 12:31:07 AM »

Shalom from Dox 

Agreed,  republicandox.       

If Barack Hussein Obama is elected President,   it's all but inevitable that one or more of American's enemies will end up with Nuclear Weapons.      Both in terms of countries and rogue terrorist groups.     This country's future is truly at stake in this election.     

The threat to Israel will be greater than ever in the modern era if Barack Hussein Obama becomes President.   Especially if Israel continues to have a government that is looking for a two state " solution".     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 01:23:08 AM »

Shalom from Dox 

Agreed,  republicandox.       

If Barack Hussein Obama is elected President,   it's all but inevitable that one or more of American's enemies will end up with Nuclear Weapons.      Both in terms of countries and rogue terrorist groups.     This country's future is truly at stake in this election.     

The threat to Israel will be greater than ever in the modern era if Barack Hussein Obama becomes President.   Especially if Israel continues to have a government that is looking for a two state " solution".     

Shalom Eb22, The Arab Muslim Nazi's are worse than the communists. The Arab's plan to divide Israel over and over until it's gone completely. Barack Insane
Osama ( the Demon Rat Candidate ) will help the Muslims and leftist's divide Israel. More Jews could be thrown out of their homes and land once again.
The end result could be the destruction of Israel. Obama as president will keep his commitment to Islam first." I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift into an ugly direction." Those words alone should be evidence enough of Hussien's plan for The United States and Israel. Anyone voting for Barack Insane Osama is an enemy of the United States and Israel.

Shalom from Dox