Author Topic: Important! We need ideas! Please help us!  (Read 2929 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Important! We need ideas! Please help us!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 03:34:12 PM »
We urgently need a special section on the main page for press-releases.

There we must put the press releases for download. It has to be in pdf format. Also we should translate every press-release in different languages there. So the local press in different countries would be addressed more personally.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 10:26:22 AM »
At CBN.com (Christian Broadcasting Network), they do respond to e-mails.  I sent them an email with a link to the video Islam Revealed and they responded by thanking us for keeping them informed.  I followed up with an email that had the 3rd press release requesting that they interview the JTF chiarperson Chaim Ben Pesach and they responded by thanking us and informing us that if they are interested they will contact Jewsagainstobama.com.   I think someone at CBN has taken an interest in JTF, so the best thing to do now is to send them Jews Against Obama articles.  In other words if you have a great article you just posted on the forum, send a copy to CBN and put in the article that it is from Jews Against Obama.  If they are flooded with all these great articles from Jews Against Obama, they may decide to interview Jews Against Obama.  Please email your articles and videos to

CBN Partner Rep Lin <[email protected]>

minuteman

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 02:06:01 PM »

Maybe a page listing the reasons Obama is bad
for Israel ..with bullets ...
using his anti-israel comments,  anti-israel associates ...etc

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
JTF needs to start to promote Palin with videos and Zionists for Palin
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2008, 08:57:57 PM »

I posted the following here:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=25325.0
But just in case it gets buried:

There should be a quick video promoting Palin with a JTF slant placed on youtube and liveleak  by the time everyone wakes up on Tuesday morning. Searches for Palin related topics have already increased dramatically as of Friday but once people get back to work on Tuesday morning there will be another surge and finally another one Thursday morning after she gives her speech Wednesday night (if the convention is not canceled do to the storm in LA).  I would also suggest forming a Zionists for Palin group or blog. This will help McCain win and this could increase exposure for JTF.

I think JTF should put a lot of its election focus on promoting Palin. Maybe 70% on anti-Obama stuff and 30% on Pro-Palin, maybe even a 50/50 split. I would also encourage New York City area members to volunteer for the McCain campaign in Pennsylvania.  They would have to be willing to travel to former working class factory towns. This could make a difference.

Here is a link to a Zionist blog that mentions Palin:
http://fieryspiritedzionist.blogspot.com/2008/08/sarah-palin.html

Come on JTF members the time to step up is now!