Author Topic: Important! We need ideas! Please help us!  (Read 2934 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Important! We need ideas! Please help us!
« on: August 20, 2008, 11:18:43 PM »
                                                                                                 בס''ד

G-d willing, our brilliant and immensely talented Administrator Shlomo will be making huge changes on the home pages of our Hebrew and English web sites.

On the Hebrew site, we plan to place many of our best videos, a weekly poll, and our flash ads from Arutz 7, among other things.

On the English site, we may have some of the same things except that they will be in English.

We need ideas on what to place on these sites that will attract many new members. Remember our goal is to grow as quickly as possible in order to become a mass movement, G-d willing.

Please give us your suggestions!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: Important! We need ideas! Please help us!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 11:35:23 PM »
At least one video, a major link to the forum, and a counter that shows how many members we have.

There should also be a link to the a video section. The video section does not have to be hosted by JTF it can be one of our liveleak pages or this page: http://www.jtfarchive.org/youtube_videos.pl

Of course there should be prominent links to pages where one can make donations to the cause.

There should also be an "in the news section" where there are links to past JTF articles that have been in various publications.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 11:37:48 PM by Baltimore »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 11:58:35 PM »

I think a link to all of the videos should be on the home page.    The videos that I saw on Zoo Tube this past winter was what not only enabled me to find out about JTF but it lead to me wanting to go to the website itself.

Also,   there needs to be a way that people who come to the homepage are enticed to go to the Issues page.    It's imperative that people see JTF's 7 point plan especially.       One thing to consider that relates to this is changing the title name of the 7 point plan page from " issues"  to goals or objectives.    Or even calling the page JTF's 7 point plan.   Then having a separate page for the rest of the info on that page.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 12:47:38 AM »
Chaim, I think you should say how jtf in Israel made the kahane name "Kosher" again and how this movt is the only hope for a normal Israel. That should be stated on both the english and hebrew sites.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 01:00:47 AM »
Part of me thinks that a Flash introductory page with a message stating "Do you think the government has told you the truth all these years?" (i.e. with an "enter here" icon once finished) would be a good idea, and part of me thinks it is superfluous. The site as-is now is great, but then again I can't read Hebrew.  ???

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 08:28:49 AM »
I feel we should have a section with valuable links which prove that islamic terrorism is not only an Israeli problem but also threatens Christians and finally the whole world. We need to make people aware of that. In my eyes Robert Spencer is a very competent in that regard.

Demolishing The Myths of the Propaganda War Against Israel:
http://frontpagemag.com/media/pdf/BigLies.pdf

What Americans Need to Know About Jihad:
http://www.terrorismawareness.org/files/WANTKAJ.pdf

The Islamic Mein Kampf:
http://www.terrorismawareness.org/files/TheIslamicMeinKampf.pdf

The Nazi Roots of Palestinian Nationalism:
http://www.terrorismawareness.org/files/NaziRoots.pdf

Plan for Genocide:
http://www.terrorismawareness.org/files/Genocide%20Booklet.pdf

Muslim Persecution of Christians:
http://www.terrorismawareness.org/files/ChristianPersecutionV4b.pdf

The Violent Oppression of Women in Islam:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/media/4CDF1CEC-779C-4699-A123-A8992F4D9219/5f35012e-a9b7-4553-abac-efed7da6c983.pdf

Further links:
www.jihadwatch.org
www.answering-islam.org
www.prophetofdoom.net
www.somebodyhelpme.info
www.youtube.com/user/AhmadsQuran3

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 08:32:26 AM »
Good idea,also maybe we could find some French who suffer under islamic France
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 12:59:18 PM »
Baltimore is right. There should be a collage video, showing the evil that we are standing against.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 02:44:19 PM »
When people initially come on the website, let a huge video footage that Oz put together for youtube be on the whole screen.  Let there be an option to skip intro so that they can see further what the website is about.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 02:49:29 PM »
What about changing the name?I think that is a first step which should be taken.I think people in general are probably misunderstood by JEWISH task force name.They probably thinking this site is for Jews only!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 02:52:10 PM »
What about changing the name?I think that is a first step which should be taken.I think people in general are probably misunderstood by JEWISH task force name.They probably thinking this site is for Jews only!
Maybe we should change it to the Russian task force.  :::D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »
I don't know how much you know but Mr.Chaim is for changing the name...
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2008, 04:32:41 PM »
I don't know how much you know but Mr.Chaim is for changing the name...
Quite frankly, I can care less what the name is. As long as it benefits the movment.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2008, 04:35:56 PM »
My suggestions:

1) Catchy and menacing splash intro screen that sets the right tone and warns about the danger of islam and the hope that JTF represents.
2) Tabular design, fairly shallow as far as navigation (2-3 level), website created in Flash/HTML. We should not have a lot of text on the first screen - text should be in well defined, well separated frames and accompanied by graphic.
3) Ideally, the main page should be updated every day, and become a source of real news and commentaries. If this is too expensive or time consuming, perhaps Chaim's blog page? This would give a much more personal feel to it.
4) We need a clear, well-defined Positioning Statement - who we are, what unites us
5) JTF Positions tab -  what is JTF take on various topics, from muslim "moderates", non-existent "Palestine", to US election, to myths about Khazars, Israel, lies about Talmud, Rabbi Kahane, Serbia/Kosovo, Georgia, self-hating Jews, Satmars/Neturei Karta, etc, etc.. It would be great if, for example
6) Video tab -contains archived videos sorted by topic
7) Audio tab - contained mp3 files - Ask JTF show, interviews, etc.
8) Articles tab - sorted by topics. For example - Black Culture is linked to the great and informative series of the "Truth about Black Africa", Malcom X, etc.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 04:51:43 PM »
                                                                                                 בס''ד

G-d willing, our brilliant and immensely talented Administrator Shlomo will be making huge changes on the home pages of our Hebrew and English web sites.

On the Hebrew site, we plan to place many of our best videos, a weekly poll, and our flash ads from Arutz 7, among other things.

On the English site, we may have some of the same things except that they will be in English.

We need ideas on what to place on these sites that will attract many new members. Remember our goal is to grow as quickly as possible in order to become a mass movement, G-d willing.

Please give us your suggestions!

I think it would be nice if we had a special section that shows videos of little palestinian children being interviewed as future homocide bombers. This may wake up more people who are ignorant of the Palestinians plans toward the destruction of Israel. When people see small tot's and children being brainwashed to become programmed killers, it is hard to ignore and brings attention to this serious matter.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 07:26:43 PM »
We need a link to recent news like Israel Insider, or Arutz Sheva good Right wing news. World Net Daily is great too.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 08:54:19 PM »
One of the most effective way to get through to people is through music.  Could we do something like have "songs of the day" or week, where we can have audio files of patriotic Israeli or American songs for people to download?

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 10:26:12 PM »
i think a introductory video showing what jtf stands for, and our cause, then having clips and snipets of terro..i mean muslims talking about dying for "allah" and having the resulting grusome footage as a wake up to people who are unaware.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 05:32:52 AM »
We should be implement a database with the e-mail adresses and contact informations of the media. So every member can insert data-sets. And the leadership can use it in order to sent the press-releases worldwide to every newspaper, blog and tv/radio station etc.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2008, 09:35:58 AM »
Make a list of potential advertisers and attempt to sell ads on the website.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2008, 11:12:44 AM »
1. A weakly editorial article (Only the Title and the abstract should be shown on the main page).

2. I think the design should be modular and that the site could easily be updated by tech-challenged persons

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2008, 01:31:56 PM »
i think a introductory video showing what jtf stands for, and our cause, then having clips and snipets of terro..i mean muslims talking about dying for "allah" and having the resulting grusome footage as a wake up to people who are unaware.

Shalom, I think you have a great idea  O0

Shalom from Dox   

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2008, 03:10:46 AM »
I think it would be a good idea to have a banner for the sale of zionist t-shirts. The proceeds should go to JTF. These should be risqué t-shirts that are not sold in stores or on other websites. For example one should be with the map of Greater Israel and teh writing "From Nile to Euphrates" in Hebrew. The other should have just the Irgun symbol, no writing:

Those who know will understand. The rest can only guess. We should find out how to make our own t-shirts.

There should also be some anti-Obama t-shirts with some intelligent message. I can't think of any now.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2008, 11:29:34 AM »
You could implement a shop @ http://www.cafepress.com in order to sell JTF-advertising material.

It is very easy. You only submit our logo to them and they will print it on standart material.

Please check it out. It is a great opportunity to spread the word and to raise additional, urgently needed, money.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 07:17:42 AM »
You could implement a shop @ http://www.cafepress.com in order to sell JTF-advertising material.

It is very easy. You only submit our logo to them and they will print it on standart material.

Please check it out. It is a great opportunity to spread the word and to raise additional, urgently needed, money.  :)

That's a great idea. I'll order one for myself with the Irgun symbol. But I wish I knew how to make a combined image and store the picture on my computer. I want to combine the map of Greater Israel with the text from the Torah in Hebrew underneath it, saying, basically, "from Nile to Euphrates." I don't remeber how it is phrased exactly. I think the word Nile is not named, but it says "from the great river of Egypt."