Author Topic: Ten Lost Jewish tribes  (Read 6324 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ten Lost Jewish tribes
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2010, 07:19:13 PM »
Its possible, I am sure, Muman but NOT Iroquois, these are savage people not caring about Commandments. Not now, no--- but it is in them, where do you think I get this terrible demeanor and bad temper??

What bad temper?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2010, 08:02:26 PM »
Native Americans are NOT one of the lost tribes of Israel and DNA proves that, any person that claims to be Native American and of the lost tribe of Israel is probably a Anglo-Saxon with identity issues. I've seen the quantum blood testing and my ex girlfriend (who was a Mescalero Apache Native) showed me DNA results showing that Native Americans are either A, B, C, D or X (y chromosome)

That is not Jewish origin, those DNA markers originate in Northern Eastern Asia/Siberia but have about a 20,000 year difference from the Asian population that also has those markers.

The only people pushing this theory are Mormons and those Black Hebrew Israelite cults.

There is not a single Native American tribe that claims descent from Israelites.

The only people who could even claim Jewish ancestry with Native American blood would be those of mixed background (Jewish mother, Native father), or Iquitos, Tarapoto, Belém and Manaus Jews who mixed with local Amerindian populations.

And most of those so called Cherokee groups you post of are fraudulent groups that no other true Cherokee recognizes let alone the federally recognized tribes. Everyone and their grandma is Cherokee descent nowadays because it's the "cool thing".

http://www.native-languages.org/iaq3.htm.

Native

Not Native

Majority of Jews do not resemble the phenotypes of the Native Americans, they are primarily Mongoloid though small Caucasoid populations did exist. Nothing against the Native American people, but we're not the same people and I think they would find it equally offensive as us to think there is a connection, those Cherokee words aren't the same either, go read the Native languages link I posted.

The closest people to any of those groups would be the Altaic tribes in Russia which most were wiped out by the Slavs or heavily mixed with the population.

Comparison of our languages, now we're all related lol!

German    eins    zwei    drei    vier    funf
Dutch    een    twee    drie    vier    vijf
English    one    two    three    four    five
Hebrew    echad    shtayim    shalosh    arba    chamesh
Arabic    wachid    ithnan    thalatha    arba'a    chamsa
Maltese    wiehed    tnejn    tlieta    gherba    hamsa
Ojibwe    bezhig    niizh    niswi    niiwin    naanan
Algonquin    pejig    nìj    niswi    new    nànan
Cree    peyak    nîso    nisto    newo    nîyânan

These are the only such Amerindian Jews that exist http://www.shavei.org/en/Community.aspx?Name=The+Inca+Jews

« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 08:24:58 PM by White Israelite »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2010, 08:25:42 PM »
There is a dictionary which shows that some english words have basis in Hebrew... This is not related to this discussion but is interesting in its own right...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_Hebrew_origin
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2010, 08:44:51 PM »
i think that the Pashtuns are a lost tribe, very Semetic faces

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2010, 08:47:52 PM »
Pashtun are probably originally from Iran, remember European language is "Indo-European", Northern India is also lighter because of Persian invasion.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2010, 08:51:34 PM »
Pashtun are probably originally from Iran, remember European language is "Indo-European", Northern India is also lighter because of Persian invasion.

I think Israel is trying to do a dna test on them

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2010, 09:03:34 PM »

Doubt it

Hosea 1:10
Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass that, in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

i don't think we were ever huge in numbers

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2010, 09:07:19 PM »

Doubt it

Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass that, in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living G-d.

we will be in this generation when The Moshiach arrives. its interesting that the Jews and the chinese started off the same year, and the population is crazy

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2010, 09:10:07 PM »

Doubt it

Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass that, in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living G-d.

we will be in this generation when The Moshiach arrives. its interesting that the Jews and the chinese started off the same year, and the population is crazy

if you look close enough at cultures, then we can say we all have similarities not just in language, but that we all eat meat, we all worse animal clothes to keep warm, we all formed languages, arts, and kept domesticated animals, etc. etc. The whole world isn't part of our people.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2010, 09:41:17 PM »

[/quote]

if you look close enough at cultures, then we can say we all have similarities not just in language, but that we all eat meat, we all worse animal clothes to keep warm, we all formed languages, arts, and kept domesticated animals, etc. etc. The whole world isn't part of our people.
[/quote]

certain Afghans wear Tzizit, write amulets (they write Shemy yisroel) they dont cut their side burns, they have brit millahs on the 8 day, some of them even say that they are the children of Moshe.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2010, 09:49:15 PM »
No, I think it's true that the Israeli govt is interested in finding out if the Pashtun's are related to the Jewish people.  I remember reading about that.    They may be a long lost tribe or descendants of a long lost tribe, but they're certainly not Jewish.   They would have to convert.   

Most of the groups claiming to be of the lost tribes are frauds.   Or the people (as in, outsiders) selecting these groups are frauds.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2010, 09:51:46 PM »
No, I think it's true that the Israeli govt is interested in finding out if the Pashtun's are related to the Jewish people.  I remember reading about that.    They may be a long lost tribe or descendants of a long lost tribe, but they're certainly not Jewish.   They would have to convert.   

Most of the groups claiming to be of the lost tribes are frauds.   Or the people (as in, outsiders) selecting these groups are frauds.

what about Bene Menashe (Jews of India), and some of the Africians

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2010, 09:53:53 PM »

what about Bene Menashe (Jews of India), and some of the Africians

Yeah I think the bene menashe have some proof behind it and so do the lemba (spelling?) tribe of Africa.  But it doesn't necessarily mean they are lost tribes.  They could just be lost Jews who were lost at a much later date.   And in either case, they do need conversion.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2010, 11:46:45 PM »

[/quote]

certain Afghans wear Tzizit, write amulets (they write Shemy yisroel) they dont cut their side burns, they have brit millahs on the 8 day, some of them even say that they are the children of Moshe.
[/quote]

Not sure what that is supposed to imply, just because people emulate what we do doesn't mean they are part of us, Samaritans could claim their similar to us but they are not of us. Some of the tribes of Africa share similarities with the Olmec in appearance, the Gypsies music and dress can resemble some of the semitic cultures but yet they aren't related to us in any way, shape or form. Point us, all these cultures can have similarities but that doesnt mean they are tied or related to us.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2010, 02:08:18 AM »
The majority of native American are definetly not Israelites. They have nothing to do with the lost tribes. That's just a bizarre theory.
It's possible that Jews and Phonicians reached America in Solomon's times and so a few minority might have stayed, or some natives might have converted to Judaism.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2010, 06:23:21 AM »
Its not twelve tribes?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2010, 07:20:41 AM »
The majority of native American are definetly not Israelites. They have nothing to do with the lost tribes. That's just a bizarre theory.
It's possible that Jews and Phonicians reached America in Solomon's times and so a few minority might have stayed, or some natives might have converted to Judaism.

Probably coincidence or maybe Phonecians who were known to sail ships, paleohebrew was pretty similar to Canaanite dialects.

Unlikely they were permanent residents.

Chinese Kahanist, there are 12 tribes but 10 are lost as there are no records of their whereabouts.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2010, 07:50:35 AM »
Re:  "there are 12 tribes but 10 are lost as there are no records of their whereabouts. "

I know exactly where all 10 Tribes are to be found.

For the answer, enclose a check or money order to the amount of $24.95, together with a self-addressed stamped return envelope, and send to:

MassuhDGoodName - World's Foremost Authority.
c/o JTF.org

Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

And be sure to check my MySpace page, my YouTube videos, and my personal MassuhDGoodName.com website, for more exclusive offers!

Special offer!

Act now!  Order MassuhD's latest book, "I was a Yiddische Werewolf! "  direct from Amazon.com today!

First 100 customers receive a special autographed copy, personally signed by the author himself!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2010, 10:01:10 AM »
Its not twelve tribes?

10 were lost when the Kingdom was split and the northern tribe of Israel was conquered and put in exile first, while the Kingdom of Judah remained (the other two tribes).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2010, 03:33:51 PM »
Re:  "there are 12 tribes but 10 are lost as there are no records of their whereabouts. "

For the answer, enclose a check or money order to the amount of $24.95, together with a self-addressed stamped return envelope, and send to:

c/o JTF.org

And be sure to check my MySpace page, my YouTube videos, and my personal MassuhDGoodName.com website, for more exclusive offers!

Special offer!

Act now!  Order MassuhD's latest book, "I was a Yiddische Werewolf! "  direct from Amazon.com today!

First 100 customers receive a special autographed copy, personally signed by the author himself!

Oh wonderful!
I'll send you all my money.
All 12 million USD.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2010, 03:34:55 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2010, 06:22:43 PM »

c/o JTF.org

Special offer!

:::D
Isn't this, sort of, how Soupy Sales ran into trouble?   
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.