Author Topic: Biden: good or bad?  (Read 1166 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Biden: good or bad?
« on: September 04, 2008, 12:28:11 AM »
I was talking to my stepdad about Joe Biden and I was wondering what the general consensus about him is?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Biden: good or bad?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 12:29:07 AM »
I dont like him and I guess the people her feel the same

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 12:32:07 AM »
He was right about one thing though, he said that Palin was attractive. O0

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 12:38:43 AM »
I was talking to my stepdad about Joe Biden and I was wondering what the general consensus about him is?

Hello Mo1988, what does your stepdad think about Biden?

P.S. Welcome to the forum

Shalom from Dox

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 12:39:05 AM »
terrible for America..Terrible for Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 12:39:15 AM »
He's clearly an enemy of the Jewish state, with his words that Israel "must accept Irans bomb". He is in effect calling for the destruction of the Jewish state, and a new Holocaust to take place.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 12:39:25 AM »
He's a Jew-hating pig. Period.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 12:50:00 AM »

Shalom from Dox

Let's just say that it doesn't matter what my stepdad said about him :(  because I've never agreed with him on (anything) politics. And besides, he's not American anyways. Deal?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 01:02:06 AM »

Shalom from Dox

Let's just say that it doesn't matter what my stepdad said about him :(  because I've never agreed with him on (anything) politics. And besides, he's not American anyways. Deal?

You said you discuss politics with your stepdad ( American or not ) and that you disagree with him, I would conclude one of you is for Biden. Since you answered my question ( partially ) I suspect you may be for Biden. No problem. To each his own.

Shalom from Dox

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 01:04:47 AM »
Biden is not bad he is HORRIFIC
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 01:11:00 AM »

Shalom from Dox

You said you discuss politics with your stepdad ( American or not ) and that you disagree with him, I would conclude one of you is for Biden. Since you answered my question ( partially ) I suspect you may be for Biden. No problem. To each his own.

Shalom from Dox
     I don't know anything about him which is why I started this topic. I can't support someone who I know nothing about.  :P

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 01:35:19 AM »

Shalom from Dox

Shalom from Dox
     I don't know anything about him which is why I started this topic. I can't support someone who I know nothing about.  :P

Biden is evil in my opinion, but the Left will disagree. Just listen to what his opponent's say about him and then decide for yourself if you like him or not.

Shalom from Dox   

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 01:40:37 AM »
I just did some research on him reading this http://zionism-israel.com/israel_news/2008/08/biden-good-for-israel-or-not.html.

Even if he is pro Israel, which I can't even tell from these mixed opinions :o, he's running with a modern-day Hitler anyways, so Biden doesn't really make a difference to me. I was just curious. Thanks.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 04:41:36 AM »
I don't like him.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani