Author Topic: My neighbor's argument for Obama and my response  (Read 1387 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
My neighbor's argument for Obama and my response
« on: September 04, 2008, 12:31:40 AM »
Neighbor:    What do you mean?  He’s a Senator (just like McCain) from Illinois.  Not the Governor of, barely a state, Alaska.  Being governor of Alaska is like being governor of Queens. 

It amazes me what people will vote for just not to vote for a black man.  Everybody has to get over it…it’s the 21st century.  Jesus was black.

MY RESPONSE
:  Executive experience!...McCane was a general in the air force making life and death and executive decisions…in charge of multimillion dollar aircraft, and equipment, he was also a businessman Obama has no EXECUTIVE experience…Senators DON’T make executive decisions. Didn’t Saint John’s teach you that?...lol         (besides,  Obama was in the senate for only 108 days)

As for voting for a black man….I’d vote for Roy Innis  or Alan Keyes ( a matter a fact I did vote for keyes in the primary). I know you want change. But you don’t want to go from the frying pan to the FIRE..I don’t know how anyone can vote for someone who crept in the million “man” march with Farakhan..And had shady deals with Rescoe where Obama exchanged political favors for a below market priced house.

your thoughts? Not sure about the 108 days in the senate....And my neighbor's Italian...unbelievable.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: My neighbor's argument for Obama and my response
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 12:37:58 AM »
I have some friends who will vote for Obama.  Two of them own guns and think blacks are a threat to their safety.  It's not rational thinking.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 12:40:05 AM »
Neighbor:    What do you mean?  He’s a Senator (just like McCain) from Illinois.  Not the Governor of, barely a state, Alaska.  Being governor of Alaska is like being governor of Queens. 

It amazes me what people will vote for just not to vote for a black man.  Everybody has to get over it…it’s the 21st century.  Jesus was black.

MY RESPONSE
:  Executive experience!...McCane was a general in the air force making life and death and executive decisions…in charge of multimillion dollar aircraft, and equipment, he was also a businessman Obama has no EXECUTIVE experience…Senators DON’T make executive decisions. Didn’t Saint John’s teach you that?...lol         (besides,  Obama was in the senate for only 108 days)

As for voting for a black man….I’d vote for Roy Innis  or Alan Keyes ( a matter a fact I did vote for keyes in the primary). I know you want change. But you don’t want to go from the frying pan to the FIRE..I don’t know how anyone can vote for someone who crept in the million “man” march with Farakhan..And had shady deals with Rescoe where Obama exchanged political favors for a below market priced house.

your thoughts? Not sure about the 108 days in the senate....And my neighbor's Italian...unbelievable.

Who knows what color Jesus was? Why was it not recorded in your NT? This kind of thing really bugs me, dont start with me about the J-man.

What color is G-d? G-d has no color, no shape, no size, no smell, no physicality. There is no debate about what color is Hashem.

This neighbor of yours sounds like his head is up his tuchas. People, once they believe their leftist fantasies about equality and secular humanism, are lost. They replace faith with hate and then they hate themselves. The only issue which is of paramount importance is Obamas positions on many very important issues. I just posted a talkback on a anti-Palin story by the WashingtonPost. I listed each of the reasons why it is impossible for me to vote for Obama, and every reason why I should vote for McCain. Obama has nothing, has done nothing, is only where he is because of his skin color, he has plans which will destroy our economy, our society, our faith. In every way Obama is wrong for America and the only reason people like your unfortunate friend will vote for them is, as he said, because he is black. This, my friend, is racism.

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 12:44:50 AM »
Unfortunately I have many friends who support Barack Hussein Obama. They want to much to believe in something, they chose the easiest thing to believe in: a celebrity politician who will say whatever it takes to get a vote.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 12:50:06 AM »
IZ,
   where you live is a pretty descent neighborhood still so I'm shocked at your neighbors remark, cause we're practically neighbors...  
 I hope he's a minority with that belief around town

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 12:54:59 AM »
Italian Zionist: What was your neighbor smoking or taking? I need some of that! :::D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 12:46:30 PM »

MY RESPONSE

Who knows what color Jesus was? Why was it not recorded in your NT? This kind of thing really bugs me, dont start with me about the J-man.

What color is G-d? G-d has no color, no shape, no size, no smell, no physicality. There is no debate about what color is Hashem.

This neighbor of yours sounds like his head is up his tuchas. People, once they believe their leftist fantasies about equality and secular humanism, are lost. They replace faith with hate and then they hate themselves. The only issue which is of paramount importance is Obamas positions on many very important issues. I just posted a talkback on a anti-Palin story by the WashingtonPost. I listed each of the reasons why it is impossible for me to vote for Obama, and every reason why I should vote for McCain. Obama has nothing, has done nothing, is only where he is because of his skin color, he has plans which will destroy our economy, our society, our faith. In every way Obama is wrong for America and the only reason people like your unfortunate friend will vote for them is, as he said, because he is black. This, my friend, is racism.

muman613

I won't post the picture I have of Jesus as I will get in trouble, but he was definitely white.  Now wait 60 seconds for Americanhero's response...
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 12:52:25 PM »
What happened to kinds of Italians who used to beat the hell out of shvugs who invaded their neighborhoods ie Yousef Hawkins or the guy that was chased onto the Belt Pkwy? Those guys had kishkas! O0

Also, just to show you I didn't single anyone out. The OLD JDL? This country has really become brainwashed and liberalized! >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 12:55:19 PM »

MY RESPONSE

muman613

I won't post the picture I have of Jesus as I will get in trouble, but he was definitely white.  Now wait 60 seconds for Americanhero's response...

I am not posting a pic :D

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 04:35:53 AM »
Did you tell him that the majority of Obama's time in the Senate has been running for president?  Did you say that while in the state senate, Obama voted 'present' over 130 times?  Did you say that Obama has no record of "change".  In contrast McCain is one of the most well-known senators for bi-partisanship.  He and Palin are both mavericks.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 07:12:58 AM »

MY RESPONSE

As for voting for a black man….I’d vote for Roy Innis  or Alan Keyes ( a matter a fact I did vote for keyes in the primary). I know you want chan ::)ge. But you don’t want to go from the frying pan to the FIRE..I don’t know how anyone can vote for someone who crept in the million “man” march with Farakhan..And had shady deals with Rescoe where Obama exchanged political favors for a below market priced house.
 :::D

I'm surprised by how many people will vote for Obama, because he is on the democratic ticket, despite all these questions about his background and qualifications.
They are not looking past what the mainstream media is telling them about Obama.
I was told Governor Palin is a stupid moose killer by a woman I work with.  :o :o  :::D
She was all about having a woman in the White House, when Clinton was still in it.  The woman is an idiot and the mother of 2 grown women.  What a hypocrite.  If people are not going to vote for a ticket, they should at least be able to give you a decent rationale for why...moose killer.  :::D

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 09:27:50 AM »
Well why don't you ask your neighbor:   Was that Michelle Yomama jumping on suitcase in that Samsonite commercial?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 04:45:25 PM »
The culprit is the media. MSNBC should be charged on criminal charges of attempting to pollute society. Absolutely repulsive!  >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 08:25:33 PM »
Well why don't you ask your neighbor:   Was that Michelle Yomama jumping on suitcase in that Samsonite commercial?
I don't believe even Samsonite could survive her. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 08:26:27 PM »
Jesus was black

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere