Author Topic: Who was the President you first voted for?  (Read 10720 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Who was the President you first voted for?
« on: September 04, 2008, 10:16:14 PM »
Not that I am proud of this, but I voted for Ross Perot in '96. ::)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Who was the President you first voted for?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 10:17:49 PM »
Bush in '04. I got cheated in '00, because I turned 18 just before the election and wasn't allowed to vote.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 10:19:53 PM »
Not that I am proud of this, but I voted for Ross Perot in '96. ::)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 10:20:48 PM »
Seemed like a good idea at the time. :-[

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 10:21:22 PM »
I am so proud that I voted for :

██████             ██▒  ▒██                                      ██     ██                                 
  ██████             ██▓  ▓██              ██                      ██     ██                                 
    ██               ▒██  ██▒              ██                      ██     ██                                 
    ██               ▒██  ██▒   ░████░   ███████    ░████▒    ▒███░██     ██                                 
    ██                ██  ██   ░██████░  ███████   ░██████▒  ▒███████     ██                                 
    ██                ██▒▒██   ███  ███    ██      ██▒  ▒██  ███  ███     ██                                 
    ██                ██▒▒██   ██░  ░██    ██      ████████  ██░  ░██     ██                                 
    ██                ▒████▒   ██    ██    ██      ████████  ██    ██     ██                                 
    ██                ░████░   ██░  ░██    ██      ██        ██░  ░██                                         
    ██                 ████    ███  ███    ██░     ███░  ▒█  ███  ███                                         
  ██████               ████    ░██████░    █████   ░███████  ▒███████     ██                                 
  ██████               ▓██▓     ░████░     ░████    ░█████▒   ▒███░██     ██                                 

████████                                ██████▒                                                        ██   
 ████████                                ███████▓                                                       ██   
 ██                                      ██   ▒██                                                       ██   
 ██         ░████░    ██░████            ██    ██   ░████▒    ▒████▓    ▒███▒██   ▒████▓   ██░████      ██   
 ██        ░██████░   ███████            ██   ▒██  ░██████▒   ██████▓  ░███████   ██████▓  ███████▓     ██   
 ███████   ███  ███   ███░               ███████▒  ██▒  ▒██   █▒  ▒██  ███  ███   █▒  ▒██  ███  ▒██     ██   
 ███████   ██░  ░██   ██                 ██████▓   ████████    ▒█████  ██░  ░██    ▒█████  ██    ██     ██   
 ██        ██    ██   ██                 ██  ▓██░  ████████  ░███████  ██    ██  ░███████  ██    ██     ██   
 ██        ██░  ░██   ██                 ██   ██▓  ██        ██▓░  ██  ██░  ░██  ██▓░  ██  ██    ██           
 ██        ███  ███   ██                 ██   ▒██  ███░  ▒█  ██▒  ███  ███  ███  ██▒  ███  ██    ██           
 ██        ░██████░   ██                 ██    ██▒ ░███████  ████████  ░███████  ████████  ██    ██     ██   
 ██         ░████░    ██                 ██    ███  ░█████▒   ▓███░██   ▒███▒██   ▓███░██  ██    ██     ██   
                                                                        █░  ▒██                               
                                                                        ██████▓                               
                                                                        ▒████▒                               

In 1984

Hit one for the GIPPER!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 10:23:54 PM »
Lucky you.  I was only a kid in '84, but I remember liking Reagan.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 10:25:22 PM »

Well I feel like a dinosaur around here... Im only 43 but oy, kids nowadays...

muman613

PS: I was 19 in 1984...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 10:26:24 PM »

muman613

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 10:28:41 PM »

muman613

Good one!

muman613

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 10:28:52 PM »
43 isn't old.  Look at it this way- that was the king, Richard Petty's number.  Yee-Haw! O0

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 10:29:33 PM »

muman613

Good one!

muman613

Hey you said you felt like one ;)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 10:34:00 PM »
Not proud of it John Kerry. I voted for Huckabee in the Primary and McCain will be my choice this time around. And one day I hope to vote for President Sarah Palin
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 10:36:23 PM »
Don't feel bad voting for John Kerry.  I voted for Bush.  2004 was a lose/lose election.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 10:36:39 PM »
Bush in '04. I got cheated in '00, because I turned 18 just before the election and wasn't allowed to vote.

That is impossible. The law states that if you turn 18 before the general election then you can register vote when you are 17. Your scenario is only possible if you turned 18 right after the general election.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 10:37:38 PM »
I voted for Clinton in 1996. Obviously I was QUITE YOUNG

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 10:38:20 PM »
I'm gonna cast my first vote for President this year.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 10:38:22 PM »
I voted for Alan Keyes back when he was running against McCain and Bush for the Republican nomination. Surprised? Oh I also voted for Dole.  ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 10:38:47 PM »
I'm gonna cast my first vote for President this year.

Congratulations!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 10:40:17 PM »
I voted for Alan Keyes back when he was running against McCain and Bush for the Republican nomination. Surprised? Oh I also voted for Dole.  ;D

:::D

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 10:40:24 PM »
I too voted for Keyes in the Republican Primary of 2000.  Sadly, I voted for Pat Buchanan in the general election.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 10:41:00 PM »
I too voted for Keyes in the Republican Primary of 2000.  Sadly, I voted for Pat Buchanan in the general election.

Why he is a Nazi
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 10:42:04 PM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 10:42:09 PM »

Now you've got me wanting pineapple chunks. One of my dogs used to cry every time I'd open a can of pineapple chunks. She's do this extremely pathetic whine.... so I'd have to give her some too. :)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 10:42:29 PM »
I admit, I made a mistake.  

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 10:43:17 PM »

Now you've got me wanting pineapple chunks. One of my dogs used to cry every time I'd open a can of pineapple chunks. She's do this extremely pathetic whine.... so I'd have to give her some too. :)