Author Topic: Who was the President you first voted for?  (Read 10718 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Who was the President you first voted for?
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 10:45:14 PM »
Bush in '04. I got cheated in '00, because I turned 18 just before the election and wasn't allowed to vote.

That is impossible. The law states that if you turn 18 before the general election then you can register vote when you are 17. Your scenario is only possible if you turned 18 right after the general election.

Does anyone know where I can find Doc Brown, Marty McFly and the DeLorean? I've been grossly cheated! :'(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 10:47:26 PM »
I always liked the ones with the juice better than the syrup :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 10:48:04 PM »
Hi,

I am not ashamed of my voting record...

My voting record is this:

1984 Ronald Reagan
1988 HW Bush
1992 Bill Clinton
1996 Bill Clinton
2000 Al Gore
2004 John Kerry
2008 John McCain

I started as a Repub, and now I am voting Repub again. It is great to be back where I started. Like coming back to my roots.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 10:48:25 PM »
Bush in '04. I got cheated in '00, because I turned 18 just before the election and wasn't allowed to vote.

That is impossible. The law states that if you turn 18 before the general election then you can register vote when you are 17. Your scenario is only possible if you turned 18 right after the general election.

Does anyone know where I can find Doc Brown, Marty McFly and the DeLorean? I've been grossly cheated! :'(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 10:49:35 PM »

More healtier

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 10:50:44 PM »

AH: Can you get me to an alternate 1985, where I might actually have job? Well.... I tried.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 10:51:04 PM »

More healtier

It's still high in sugar but it tastes better to me.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 10:52:58 PM »

More healtier

It's still high in sugar but it tastes better to me.
Yes but they add stuff to the syrup

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2008, 10:53:48 PM »
Pineapple is great for aiding in the digestion process.  Unless you eat while watching MSNBC. 8;)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2008, 10:55:12 PM »
Pineapple is great for aiding in the digestion process.  Unless you eat while watching MSNBC. 8;)

Then it would be all over the floor

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2008, 10:56:26 PM »
I'm so happy this will be first time I could vote for president :)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008, 10:57:38 PM »
Congrads. O0

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2008, 11:13:14 PM »

Congratulations Mo :)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2008, 11:18:02 PM »

Congrats

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2008, 11:19:27 PM »
Congratulations there mo1988... This country is great when democracy works for the people, not against them. The republicans, in concept, are better {but there have been exceptions}. Conceptually republicans stand for less government, less taxes, more defense of the country and more state rights. This is what attracted me to Reagan, who was head over heels better than the doofus Carter who he ran against in 1980. Carter was THE WORST president in my entire lifetime. I was born under the Johnson administration.

Bush has been a disappointment to the true conservatives in this country. Bush has lowered taxes but has not decreased spending. This is what is causing the current economic crisis. But Obama will raise taxes and that will destroy this fragile economy. Anyway, voting is the only right we have which has any hope of affecting the course this country will take.

As Al Capone said.... Vote Early and Vote Often!

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2008, 11:23:16 PM »

Congrats

Wait a minute, I'm a "perv" and you post a pic of the biggest perv of all time real or fictional?! ::)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2008, 11:25:27 PM »

Congrats

Wait a minute, I'm a "perv" and you post a pic of the biggest perv of all time real or fictional?! ::)

It's a tie

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2008, 11:27:30 PM »
Congratulations there mo1988... This country is great when democracy works for the people, not against them. The republicans, in concept, are better {but there have been exceptions}. Conceptually republicans stand for less government, less taxes, more defense of the country and more state rights. This is what attracted me to Reagan, who was head over heels better than the doofus Carter who he ran against in 1980. Carter was THE WORST president in my entire lifetime. I was born under the Johnson administration.

Bush has been a disappointment to the true conservatives in this country. Bush has lowered taxes but has not decreased spending. This is what is causing the current economic crisis. But Obama will raise taxes and that will destroy this fragile economy. Anyway, voting is the only right we have which has any hope of affecting the course this country will take.

muman613

Thanks. I just have a question. Are my grandparents the only old people who tend to favor democrats ALL the time?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2008, 11:29:14 PM »

Congrats

It's a tie

"Hey Midge, If you want, I can call you sometime.... And I won't even get sexual or nothing........... Unless that's what you want. No, no, that's not is it?" lol I love the Simpsons, Moe Szylak is definitely my favorite character! lol

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2008, 11:31:31 PM »

muman613

Thanks. I just have a question. Are my grandparents the only old people who tend to favor democrats ALL the time?

Three simple letters should clear that up: FDR. Most likely that's why elderly love him. FDR and Jews: THAT would be a good thread. FDR: What a dirtbag!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2008, 11:39:25 PM »
Well when I was younger and it was Bush vs. Gore, my Bubbie always taught me Democrats were great and Republicans were bad,lol. It took a while for me to see that it's not always so. My dad voted for Gore, W. Bush over Kerry, and is doing McCain (obviously). But my Grandma is voting for Obama. Unfortunately she's not in great condition and she lives far away so I can't really do much, and I'm goin to Israel. She has a very weird approach and it's hard enough changing her mind even without her condition.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2008, 11:39:31 PM »
    Ronald Wilson Reagan in 1980.    That was the first election I was eligible to vote in.    W/o saying,   I was thrilled about the results of that election and of the 1984 Presidential Election.

G-d willing,  this upcoming election will be the 29th straight election I'll be voting in.    I haven't been as passionate about a Presidential  Election since the President Reagan era.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2008, 11:40:31 PM »
Taft

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2008, 11:42:17 PM »
Taft

Wow you're OLD! How was the first automobile? :::D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2008, 11:45:00 PM »