Author Topic: Zahras blue eyes  (Read 3895 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Zahras blue eyes
« on: February 11, 2007, 02:10:29 PM »
This is possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen from Arab TV. The best part of all is this is taken seriously by the Muzzies
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Zahras blue eyes
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 02:40:53 PM »
A revealing insight into the mind of the Muslim - not a pretty picture.   :(
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

ftfl

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 03:30:18 PM »
This rubbish is what people in Iran are fed every single day, this is why I feel sorry for suicide bombers, it's not their fault that they are indoctrinated.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 04:40:22 PM »
This rubbish is what people in Iran are fed every single day, this is why I feel sorry for suicide bombers, it's not their fault that they are indoctrinated.

No, but it's their fault they're gullible and believe allah is G-d.

ftfl

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 05:49:24 PM »
They aren't necessarily gullible, they are taught by their parents, by their teachers, by their imams that Islam is the truth and that they are not to question it, they are taught this from the time that they learn how to talk. It is not their fault that they end up as terrorists, it is not their fault that they are brainwashed.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 09:59:26 PM »
ftf, maybe they have been tricked by their leaders, but the fact remains that the Muzzies follow their leaders. They have made a choice to perform evil, and there are those among the Muzzies who have overcome the beliefs of their societies, so I cant really sympathize with them.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 10:19:01 PM »
Even if people are indoctrinated and don't know any better, they are still there to destroy you, me, and every other Jew and christian.  Scary to think about, right??  So you may feel sorry for them, but you STILL have to destroy them before they get you. 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 12:30:56 PM »
Brainwashing is how the muslim leaders and imams stay in power in middle east countries. This is why most of these countries don't produce anything of value, (we even pump the oil for them), they are still in the dark ages and will continue to be as long as Islam controls their lives.

ftfl

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 01:09:08 PM »
Even if people are indoctrinated and don't know any better, they are still there to destroy you, me, and every other Jew and christian.  Scary to think about, right??  So you may feel sorry for them, but you STILL have to destroy them before they get you. 
Yes, I agree that we have to fight back when they come to kill us, but that doesn't stop me from feeling sorry for them, and wanting to avoid hurting them.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 01:42:26 PM »
Yes, I agree that we have to fight back when they come to kill us, but that doesn't stop me from feeling sorry for them, and wanting to avoid hurting them.

Feeling sorry for your enemy will only lead to your own destruction. Show no mercy on them, as they certainly won't show you any.