Author Topic: A mixed-race man is going to be the next United States President  (Read 6314 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
A mixed-race man is going to be the next United States President
« on: February 12, 2007, 11:34:35 PM »

This is only just starting to sink in to my head.

The international purge of the white man is being accelerated ... now the system is so perverse that even savages can integrate into it, in fact even savages can master it ....

What kind of a message does this send out about young white men?

Imagine if a white man became President of an African country ... there would be an outcry and demands for racial self-determination and majority rule.

But the white man is going to be physically exterminated after he has been thoroughly humiliated ... and here we see the white woman smiling, and handing over he children to the coloured man, who is a real man, and not a monster like the white man is ... no, the white man is cold and unloving, but only with a coloured man can the white woman reclaim the spiritual Garden of Eden.  Only with a coloured man can a white woman become pure and sanctify herself before the L-rd.

I hate that I was born as a white male.

We are the chandala of modern times.  We are untouchable.

White women no longer love us.

Our time of dying approacheth nigh.

I pray that G-d will take my life from me: my soul is vexed unto dementia.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A mixed-race man is going to be the next United States President
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 04:11:12 PM »
*splahes ice cold water in FOTL face*

I don't think america will allow him to become president. Beneath its surface america has a race problem.
Btw Chaim said that Barack was a muslim, is this true?

"Only with a coloured man can a white woman become pure and sanctify herself before the L-rd."
I find that offensive, you shouldn't speak of women in general.

My science teacher told us today that Adam and Eve were black and that the first people on earth were black. We told her that is not true, scientifically as well as logically. She gave us all 1hour detention :D. She also told us randomly that if you find a rat in your "bucket" of  cooking oil, you can just pull it out and still use the oil. Waste not, says she. This and -our ancestors were giants- is what we learn in science.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 04:43:46 PM »
No it's not true.  Sarah, Barack Obama is a member of the United Church of Christ.  He is a Christian.

Do your own research.  Don't rely soley on right-wing propaganda from the US (or anywhere else for that matter).  As you know by this mess of a war we're in right now, they haven't' been very responsible with the information they've putting out lately.

*splahes ice cold water in FOTL face*

I don't think america will allow him to become president. Beneath its surface america has a race problem.
Btw Chaim said that Barack was a muslim, is this true?

"Only with a coloured man can a white woman become pure and sanctify herself before the L-rd."
I find that offensive, you shouldn't speak of women in general.

My science teacher told us today that Adam and Eve were black and that the first people on earth were black. We told her that is not true, scientifically as well as logically. She gave us all 1hour detention :D. She also told us randomly that if you find a rat in your "bucket" of  cooking oil, you can just pull it out and still use the oil. Waste not, says she. This and -our ancestors were giants- is what we learn in science.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 05:45:05 PM »
Kanganga lets not try to convince the gullible and lul the suspicious. This man was raised in a Muslim country.  I could not care less what his religion of the day is. Time will tell what we have here in the form of presidential candidate Barack Obama. When Hittlery gets done with him I am sure even the most tolerant of American voters will see exactly what they are dealing with. The feeble attempts by the Conservative media to expose this fraud is far overshadowed by the all dominant left leaning media.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 09:39:25 AM »
Osama Obama was raised as a muslim. He, like many africanus americanus, join so-called christian churches. Osama Obama will go through the motions of trying to convince white liberals that he is 'for everyone in America, and that he will work to make this country a much better place for everyone'. Don't believe it. I have seen him on jesse hymie town spitter mail order reverend whore monger jackson's tv show. Make no mistake. Osama Obama hates white folks, no if ands or buts. This sista of the duke rape accusser crystal gail magnum, said that her main man could be shot going to a gas station. The insinuation was that he would be killed by a white. No way sista, your man is more likely to be blown away by one of his own kind. Read the statements that the mail order reverend of the church that osama mulatto belongs to. It is nothing more then the rantings of a stupid illiterate black, a poor ignorant creature. As far as how intelligent this obama osama is that to is a joke. He is nothing more that an affrimative action baby who the white liberals hold up as being a credit to his race. Obama osama was given grades based on race norming, was made the head of the law journal because the white student body liberal garbage thought it would be nice to have a crack head as a role model for all future white haters in this country. As far as I am concerned, as far as this thing being president, all I can see is marion barry and david dinkins. Total incompetents. Facts do not lie.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 07:05:45 PM »
Obama Osama has no experience to be president. Look at George Wahabi Bush he was Governor of Texas for 8 years. No other political experience prior to that,(other than unsuccessfully running for the house of representatives in 1978.) and then he was elected president and look how his presidency is turning out.

I like the way these stupid liberals compare Osama Obama to Abraham Lincoln, they say well Lincoln didn't have much experience either, what they fail to understand is that when Lincoln was president, while being a difficult position even back then, the decisions that Lincoln made did not effect billions of people all over the world, the current job of president of the United States does. Todays president is the most powerful man in the world.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 11:48:26 PM »
I want to publicly repent for my racist statements about Obama.  http://barack-obama-news.newslib.com/story/634-3236073/
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 02:20:38 AM »
I want to publicly repent for my racist statements about Obama.  http://barack-obama-news.newslib.com/story/634-3236073/

I'm not impressed. He probably has a left wing liberal Jew speech writer, advisor and coach.

Besides, he is still envisioning a 2-state solution which will never work no matter how much money is spent.

If he had said Israel should expand to the regions from the Nile to the Euphrates, then I might be impressed.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 02:49:39 AM »

I'm not impressed. He probably has a left wing liberal Jew speech writer, advisor and coach.

Besides, he is still envisioning a 2-state solution which will never work no matter how much money is spent.

If he had said Israel should expand to the regions from the Nile to the Euphrates, then I might be impressed.

This is true but at least it proves he's nothing more than a puppet.  And I bet if one deeply analyzed Al Sharpton or some other black presidential candidate they wouldn't even want a horrible two-state idea.  So relatively speaking Obama is a bit like Rice, another blackish person being used by the Anglos and the Establishment.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 03:01:41 AM »

This is true but at least it proves he's nothing more than a puppet.  And I bet if one deeply analyzed Al Sharpton or some other black presidential candidate they wouldn't even want a horrible two-state idea.  So relatively speaking Obama is a bit like Rice, another blackish person being used by the Anglos and the Establishment.

Yes. An affirmative action puppet of evil liberals who is also possibly still a stealth muslim.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 11:18:57 AM »

"Iyight nah .. done fugitt how he be rollin' wit da white wimminz!"

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 02:13:47 PM »
If Husseini Osama becomes President, just wait to see what will happen...

Suddenly, hundreds of young white women with mulatto babies, will step into the media spotlight with their Jew Lawyers, and publicly accuse "De' Prez" of having fathered their mixed-race child!

He won't be able to govern; he'll be spending every minute of the day, and every dollar that "he ain't never 'dun had", drowning in litigation trying to prove "Ah' ain't th' daddy!".

Of course; the fact that HE is a mulatto, will automatically declare him "guilty when charged" in the mind of the public.

Suddenly, every photo of him posed smiling with his hands all over young nubile white women, will be shown over and over and over and over on every media station!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 12:21:58 PM »
These white [censored] should get aids. They are no use to civilization.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2007, 12:15:49 PM »
OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT. I LOVE HIM. AND BRO dont be jealous cos u cant get women. DNT HATE. APRECIATE
Al Sharpton said he is not black enough. He looks black enough to me  to pass the test however are the brothers and the sisters going to be satisfied.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2007, 05:56:00 PM »
These white [censored] should get aids. They are no use to civilization.

I just watched a programme about a young woman in ethiopia who had aids. She was the brightest person in her run down school. She was told she was going, to make a difference, be a journalist, travel the world. She was full of hope and dreams and then she caught the deadly disease. It ate at her until she was no more. This is not her btw but one of the thousands who die monthly:

I wouldn't want anyone to contract aids especially not some stupid women who just want attention and "to be in the picture" with obama.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2007, 06:43:48 PM »
I have sympathy for [censored] as long as they aren't living in other people's countries.