Author Topic: The Nazi Pat Buchanan Praises Obama's Anti-Israel Position  (Read 558 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
The Nazi Pat Buchanan Praises Obama's Anti-Israel Position
« on: September 18, 2008, 12:15:41 AM »
                                                                                                                בס''ד

On September 2, 2008, the Nazi Pat Buchanan said on MSNBC that his position on Israel is a lot closer to Barack Hussein Obama's.

Buchanan praises Obama for wanting to meet personally without any preconditions with the murderous terrorist leaders of Muslim Nazi Iran. "I think Barack is right, we ought to talk to the Iranians," Buchanan said on MSNBC again on September 2, 2008.

On that same day on MSNBC, Buchanan warmly applauded Obama for saying "no one has suffered more than the Palestinian people." Buchanan said: "Frankly, he [Obama] is right to say the Palestinian people have got a terrible deal over there and their suffering ought to be recognized. That's Obama's position. It's my position."

Buchanan and the other Nazis will now try to undermine the McCain-Palin ticket. Because for them, destroying Israel and the Jewish people is priority number one.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The Nazi Pat Buchanan Praises Obama's Anti-Israel Position
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 12:23:55 AM »
Fag Buchanus (ys"vz) is just admitting now what we knew was true all along. He supports Obama, and all other black Nazis. The truth is that Buchanus WANTS Iran to nuke America (and not just Israel)--he HATES America for defeating his deity Hitler (ys"vz).

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: The Nazi Pat Buchanan Praises Obama's Anti-Israel Position
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 12:33:48 AM »
                                                                                                                בס''ד

On September 2, 2008, the Nazi Pat Buchanan said on MSNBC that his position on Israel is a lot closer to Barack Hussein Obama's.

Buchanan praises Obama for wanting to meet personally without any preconditions with the murderous terrorist leaders of Muslim Nazi Iran. "I think Barack is right, we ought to talk to the Iranians," Buchanan said on MSNBC again on September 2, 2008.

On that same day on MSNBC, Buchanan warmly applauded Obama for saying "no one has suffered more than the Palestinian people." Buchanan said: "Frankly, he [Obama] is right to say the Palestinian people have got a terrible deal over there and their suffering ought to be recognized. That's Obama's position. It's my position."

Buchanan and the other Nazis will now try to undermine the McCain-Palin ticket. Because for them, destroying Israel and the Jewish people is priority number one.

I would expect nothing less from him.  You know, it might be a good topic for a video, I mean discussing just who is in favour of Obama getting elected and why.  So far, there is every America-hating liberal, then there was Hamas (who said they think he's as good as JFK), and now there is this nazi pig.

Maybe for those who are undecided, and I believe that there are many of them, it might persuade them to vote for McCain/Palin if they knew that some of the worst people on the planet are relishing the idea of an Obama presidency.