Author Topic: Oh my gosh I love this  (Read 6536 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Oh my gosh I love this
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2008, 03:36:30 PM »
White people were slaves too but you don't hear white people moaning and crying about it constantly.  :'(

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2008, 03:46:23 PM »
White people were slaves too but you don't hear white people moaning and crying about it constantly.  :'(
Whites slavery disappeared centuries before black slavery so it is a more distant memory. But anyhow the blacks were not the only impoverished exploited people out there. The Irish for example suffered greatly, in the 19th century.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2008, 04:05:54 PM »
I bet some of the indentured white servants who were supposedly learning a trade didn't always know they weren't slaves, especially as they were being beaten. Also there are women who made the stupid mistake of marrying an Arab who end up stuck over there, and still more women of all colors are put into the international sex trade against their will.

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2008, 05:56:18 PM »
We have to find the cleopatra jefferson one.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2008, 05:57:51 PM »
I'd love to see that one too. It sounds great.

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 01:58:05 AM »
Here is the whole black history month episode of Take Back America.If anyone can find cleopatra jefferson please let me know.

http://rapidshare.com/files/148190382/BHM.wmv.html

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2008, 02:22:20 AM »
You would not believe it.

Before two days I sat with my best business-friend in a small restaurant and he ordered mayonaise on his French fries.  :::D

I said of course nothing, because I am polite, but as the waitress brought his dish I smirked a little bit.

That's as bad as the yankees putting ketchup on thier eggs...

WADDA TALKIN ABOUT?????

ketchup on scrambled eggs is GREAT!!!!!!!

8) :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2008, 04:51:20 AM »
I don't like mayonnaise at all unless it's heavily disguised in a dish. I can't imagine dipping french fries into it.

Offline Lef

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 06:41:03 AM »
Now this was posted by someone who doesn't like Chaim, but I am pretty sure the video itself is legitimate. It's Chaim talking about schvartzas on the bus and David laughing. I love this. It's a great video.

I watched it and I find that it is not in the least bit funny. It is just plain racist !

There are so many OTHER things to laugh in black 'ideologies' that I cannot understand why an intelligent and responsable jewish group leader would resort to cheap shots like that against "they" (meaning the entire black community).

This video puts me off. I suggest that it is best to destroy it and hope that no one remembers it.

leon
If I am not for myself, who will be ?  And if not now, then when ?

(biblical wisdom)

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 06:43:52 AM »
I haven't been around blacks to a significant degree.  I'll have to take your word on it.

Consider yourself blessed and lucky.

Oh my G-d you took the words right out of my mouth.   They are just a delight to work with, have as neighbors [I'm not talking about upscale communities where they are lawyers, doctors, business people,] they can't even drive....just pull out on Sunset Blvd. where they drive around 60 miles an hr. if no one is in front of them, but there usually is, anyway, I had one pull out w/out looking.  I scared the daylights out of him blowing my horn and yelling at him.  dumb ****.  There was an article approx. 10 months ago where a house they owned had the ghetto blasting going night after night, parties every single night, and the neighbors could not sleep and get up and go to work.  NOTHING COULD BE DONE ABOUT THEM.  I don't remember if it was California or somewhere else.  No one does their jobs anymore....cops in this case.  How about disturbing the peace? and resisting arrest when cops threaten to take them away for not lowering the volume and disseminating the "guests."  where is the barf icon please?  Aside from all of this, what about when you go to a nice restaurant and some slob is sitting next to you with a big mouth and a dirty t-shirt on.  I almost dropped dead when I saw this when I was new in California :laugh:There I was all dressed up.  That's what we did back East where I grew up.  Put on some nice clothes, etc., etc.  I want to go back but unless those loans come through...this is a daily diet of watching Obama and I am revolted by it all.  I want to get away from the computer, tv, radio because it is driving me crazy.   :doctor:

Best to All,
Jaime

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 08:43:17 AM »
Now this was posted by someone who doesn't like Chaim, but I am pretty sure the video itself is legitimate. It's Chaim talking about schvartzas on the bus and David laughing. I love this. It's a great video.

I watched it and I find that it is not in the least bit funny. It is just plain racist !

There are so many OTHER things to laugh in black 'ideologies' that I cannot understand why an intelligent and responsable jewish group leader would resort to cheap shots like that against "they" (meaning the entire black community).

This video puts me off. I suggest that it is best to destroy it and hope that no one remembers it.

leon

Leon, how about we just call a spade a spade.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lef

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2008, 09:43:34 AM »

leon

I believe this is precisely what I have done. And as gently as possible...

Now I await to see what transpires. If nothing happens, I shall conclude there is really no difference between 'white supremacists' and 'muslim supremacists' and a a novelty to be called 'jewish supremacists' which I shall regret immensely.

leon

(biblical wisdom)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2008, 09:49:21 AM »
Leon i would imagine the negroes that live in Switzerland are a bit more cultured then in the U.S.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 10:01:26 AM »
The all-time greatest hit of Chaim ben Pesach!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2008, 10:03:58 AM »

the Israelites were slaves too...I don't see any Jews having mayonnaise with their french fries...hmm mmm..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 10:05:58 AM »

leon

I believe this is precisely what I have done. And as gently as possible...

Now I await to see what transpires. If nothing happens, I shall conclude there is really no difference between 'white supremacists' and 'muslim supremacists' and a a novelty to be called 'jewish supremacists' which I shall regret immensely.

leon

mmmhmmm...i know I just know you love mayonnaise with your french fries!

Offline Lef

• New JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2008, 11:20:12 AM »
Leon i would imagine the negroes that live in Switzerland are a bit more cultured then in the U.S.

To be honest, I had imagined that torah jews in the USA would know better than practise what our enemies do against us.

But anyway, to give you an insight of our experience with some blacks in my country (Switzerland) here is a true story that happened 2 years ago in a nearby city called Lausanne.

The police decided to raid ALL drug vendors in the city. At the end of a long sweep day, they had arresed 142 dealers ... ALL BLACKS !!! (mostly nigerians and maliens)

Of course these guys immediately screamed : "this goes to show how much racism there is in Switzerland!" In other words, they felt 'victimised' the poor things ... Of course, the reality was that 3 gangs of blacks had the monopoly of the drug trade in this city.

I wanted to ive an idea of the scum we have here. Unfortunately it is a FACT that 80% all crimes in my country are committed by immigrants who are mostly muslims or black or of course black muslims. Their attitude is : I have come here to screw this country, I dont care about any law!

In another thread in this forum, I read a report of one member saying that in France alone, over 40'000 cars are burned every year and it is certainly the making of the immigrants - mostly muslims once again - who come to Europe not to make a peaceful living but really to plunder anyway they can.

So you see ?  there is a lot to say about muslims or blacks. This is even the more reason we should not resort to racism to make our point.

Our struggle is NOT against fat people who eat mayonnaise, whatever their colour (I write in UK English). Our fight is against harmful ideologies. Harmful to the jews and also to the whole world. At this time, the most harful ideologies are :

- the islamists who want to convert the whole world to their allah god - using the force of all the barbary they can master

- the lefties who play the role of 'useful idiots' to the islamists and who hide behind nice sounding slogans to spread their harmful deeds.

This is the sort of struggle we have to fight. Anything that precludes us from engaging the majoriy 'out there' with a view to convince them should be left aside. To mock fat blacks because they happen to be fat AND black is not part of our agenda.

I hope you will now agree with me.

(biblical wisdom)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2008, 11:33:52 AM »

To be honest, I had imagined that torah jews in the USA would know better than practise what our enemies do against us.

But anyway, to give you an insight of our experience with some blacks in my country (Switzerland) here is a true story that happened 2 years ago in a nearby city called Lausanne.

The police decided to raid ALL drug vendors in the city. At the end of a long sweep day, they had arresed 142 dealers ... ALL BLACKS !!! (mostly nigerians and maliens)

Of course these guys immediately screamed : "this goes to show how much racism there is in Switzerland!" In other words, they felt 'victimised' the poor things ... Of course, the reality was that 3 gangs of blacks had the monopoly of the drug trade in this city.

I wanted to ive an idea of the scum we have here. Unfortunately it is a FACT that 80% all crimes in my country are committed by immigrants who are mostly muslims or black or of course black muslims. Their attitude is : I have come here to screw this country, I dont care about any law!

In another thread in this forum, I read a report of one member saying that in France alone, over 40'000 cars are burned every year and it is certainly the making of the immigrants - mostly muslims once again - who come to Europe not to make a peaceful living but really to plunder anyway they can.

So you see ?  there is a lot to say about muslims or blacks. This is even the more reason we should not resort to racism to make our point.

Our struggle is NOT against fat people who eat mayonnaise, whatever their colour (I write in UK English). Our fight is against harmful ideologies. Harmful to the jews and also to the whole world. At this time, the most harful ideologies are :

- the islamists who want to convert the whole world to their allah G-d - using the force of all the barbary they can master

- the lefties who play the role of 'useful idiots' to the islamists and who hide behind nice sounding slogans to spread their harmful deeds.

This is the sort of struggle we have to fight. Anything that precludes us from engaging the majoriy 'out there' with a view to convince them should be left aside. To mock fat blacks because they happen to be fat AND black is not part of our agenda.

The Blacks are fighting a race war specifically against the White race and Jews and all non-Blacks. Making fun of them is the mildest thing one is justified in doing. If this precludes us from convincing them then these people are not capable of being convinced and deserve to be the victims of Blacks. That video was a classic.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2008, 11:39:38 AM »

The bus accident was the funniest, second is the Cleopatra Jefferson affair, and third is this.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2008, 11:47:57 AM »

- the islamists who want to convert the whole world to their allah G-d - using the force of all the barbary they can master

Yes your point is taken,that's what i think most here believe
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2008, 11:48:38 AM »

The bus accident was the funniest, second is the Cleopatra Jefferson affair, and third is this.

The bus one was a good one

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2008, 11:52:42 AM »
This is the stuff that originally turned me on to JTF!

Awesome!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2008, 01:23:17 PM »

Leon, this was an extremely righteous group of Kahanists on this forum and they let one redneck gentile from Georgia in and he has now corrupted the entire forum into a bigoted rascist bunch of right-wing kooks.

However, I have now seen the light and realize that I myself am actually a victim and as such deserve the same status as the muzzies, the blacks, the self-hating liberal jew and the Alinsky US liberals. I have decided that the only worthy people in this world are the Asians and have decided to sit at the feet of Angry Chinese Kahanist.   >:(  God bless the trees.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2008, 01:24:37 PM »

Leon, this was an extremely righteous group of Kahanists on this forum and they let one redneck gentile from Georgia in and he has now corrupted the entire forum into a bigoted rascist bunch of right-wing kooks.

However, I have now seen the light and realize that I myself am actually a victim and as such deserve the same status as the muzzies, the blacks, the self-hating liberal jew and the Alinsky US liberals. I have decided that the only worthy people in this world are the Asians and have decided to sit at the feet of Angry Chinese Kahanist.   >:(  G-d bless the trees.

You is Racist :laugh:

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2008, 01:34:48 PM »

However, I have now seen the light and realize that I myself am actually a victim and as such deserve the same status as the muzzies, the blacks, the self-hating liberal jew and the Alinsky US liberals. I have decided that the only worthy people in this world are the Asians and have decided to sit at the feet of Angry Chinese Kahanist.   >:(  G-d bless the trees.

You is Racist :laugh:

Watch it AH. I has been given special powers. I am a moderator in training. I have the power to ban for 24 hours. At some point I will be a master moderator ( I can then put MM after my name) and I can ban you permanently.