Author Topic: Oh my gosh I love this  (Read 6555 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Oh my gosh I love this
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2008, 01:44:23 PM »
Leon i would imagine the negroes that live in Switzerland are a bit more cultured then in the U.S.

To be honest, I had imagined that torah jews in the USA would know better than practise what our enemies do against us.

But anyway, to give you an insight of our experience with some blacks in my country (Switzerland) here is a true story that happened 2 years ago in a nearby city called Lausanne.

The police decided to raid ALL drug vendors in the city. At the end of a long sweep day, they had arresed 142 dealers ... ALL BLACKS !!! (mostly nigerians and maliens)

Of course these guys immediately screamed : "this goes to show how much racism there is in Switzerland!" In other words, they felt 'victimised' the poor things ... Of course, the reality was that 3 gangs of blacks had the monopoly of the drug trade in this city.

I wanted to ive an idea of the scum we have here. Unfortunately it is a FACT that 80% all crimes in my country are committed by immigrants who are mostly muslims or black or of course black muslims. Their attitude is : I have come here to screw this country, I dont care about any law!

In another thread in this forum, I read a report of one member saying that in France alone, over 40'000 cars are burned every year and it is certainly the making of the immigrants - mostly muslims once again - who come to Europe not to make a peaceful living but really to plunder anyway they can.

So you see ?  there is a lot to say about muslims or blacks. This is even the more reason we should not resort to racism to make our point.

Our struggle is NOT against fat people who eat mayonnaise, whatever their colour (I write in UK English). Our fight is against harmful ideologies. Harmful to the jews and also to the whole world. At this time, the most harful ideologies are :

- the islamists who want to convert the whole world to their allah G-d - using the force of all the barbary they can master

- the lefties who play the role of 'useful idiots' to the islamists and who hide behind nice sounding slogans to spread their harmful deeds.

This is the sort of struggle we have to fight. Anything that precludes us from engaging the majoriy 'out there' with a view to convince them should be left aside. To mock fat blacks because they happen to be fat AND black is not part of our agenda.

I hope you will now agree with me.
Yes your point is taken,that's what i think most here believe

Leon, this was an extremely righteous group of Kahanists on this forum and they let one redneck gentile from Georgia in and he has now corrupted the entire forum into a bigoted rascist bunch of right-wing kooks.

However, I have now seen the light and realize that I myself am actually a victim and as such deserve the same status as the muzzies, the blacks, the self-hating liberal jew and the Alinsky US liberals. I have decided that the only worthy people in this world are the Asians and have decided to sit at the feet of Angry Chinese Kahanist.   >:(  G-d bless the trees.

You is Racist :laugh:

Watch it AH. I has been given special powers. I am a moderator in training. I have the power to ban for 24 hours. At some point I will be a master moderator ( I can then put MM after my name) and I can ban you permanently.

Bring it on  :P

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2008, 01:58:43 PM »
Actually Leon, I realized that when i joined this forum what a huge liberal I am.

I am completely against double standards and I believe that either everyone has a say or no one has a say.  Otherwise, i woudl be nothing more than a facist if I was only allowed an opinion and everyone else with a differing opinion had no right to it.

So on that note..if Blacks can make fun of whites and get away with it, whites maintain that right to do the same.

But in my perfect world, I would hope that all people can get along and respect each other and not make fun of each other and if they do make fun of each other learn to laugh also...And in my perfect world, we judge people not on the color of the skin but by their character...and I certainly know that we, at JTF, judge people and cultures and nations by their character and not the color of their skin...we do not view people as inferior because of their skin color or genetics...we view them as inferior based on their behavior.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lef

• New JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2008, 05:32:32 PM »
Actually Leon, I realized that when i joined this forum what a huge liberal I am.

I am completely against double standards and I believe that either everyone has a say or no one has a say.  Otherwise, i woudl be nothing more than a facist if I was only allowed an opinion and everyone else with a differing opinion had no right to it.

So on that note..if Blacks can make fun of whites and get away with it, whites maintain that right to do the same.

But in my perfect world, I would hope that all people can get along and respect each other and not make fun of each other and if they do make fun of each other learn to laugh also...And in my perfect world, we judge people not on the color of the skin but by their character...and I certainly know that we, at JTF, judge people and cultures and nations by their character and not the color of their skin...we do not view people as inferior because of their skin color or genetics...we view them as inferior based on their behavior.

1) Tks for your reply.

2) Actually, earlier in the day, I sent a private message to one Administrator to ask for my profile to be removed from this forum. I also included my phone number inviting the person to contact me if he wishes to discuss my concerns. Now I come to check and notice that this is not yet done so I might as well add to my comments.

3) The idea of allowing anything and everything just because the 'other side' does it is not sound. Because, we as jews as the first to complain of antisemitism when the others make fun of us. So if you want to maintain a civilised forum, you must prohibit clear cut racism instead of the 'anything goes' policy.

4) I came here becauise of a link "jews against Obama". Indeed, I was incensed that so many jews are seemingly stupid enough to support this Obama fraudster.

But then, when your forum contains so much racism and obvious biases against blacks, any visitor intending to vote against Obama will think : "oh ... then it is TRUE that the opposition to BHO is due to racism". In other words, the jews against Obama are only against him because of their racist views.  A lot of jews and non Jews will never like this and I assure you it is counter productive.

5) On the website, I saw "Jews for McCain" as well as "Jews for Pallin" and I was delighted to see this.
Then, I come to the forum and what do I see ?  Lots of criticism of the ticket McCain/Pallin because apparently 'they are not pro jews or pro Israel enough ...'

Apart from the fact that is is utter [censored] and slanderous to both McCain and Pallin, how do you reconcile supporting them with criticisizing and slandering them on the forum ? It makes no sense at all !!!

6) When I read the web pages, as well as the forum, I find A LOT of abuse of all sorts of people. Again, I find nothing clever or wise in name calling just about everybody who is not strictly in aligned with Kach.

For example of name calling :  Sharon the bolchevik or Livni tge 'whore' ... etc .. etc ... please do read the website and see for yourself how many people you insult. My question is :  do you think these insults will gain you support within the general jewisg population, let alone the non jews ?  Of course not !

So just about every thing you do ends up being COUNTERPRODUCTIVE and my guess is that you create more enemies than you make friends.

7) this last point is extremely important. Imagine that any client who goes to Wallmart and ends up not purchasing (this time) is insulted on the way out ... do you think this prospective client will ever come back ? Of course not!

In other words, you must learn how to engage people who have a different opinion and even when you cannot convince them (yet?) you must leave the door open for another try later on.

This website fails to do this. As a result, it ends up putting off most reasonable people.

As a jew, a zionist and a person deeply committed to the preservation of jewish principles, I ressent the fact that your actions bring judaism, the jewish people and Israel in disrepute.

I could go on and on and on like that with 100's of examples I have found here. So in the end, I tell myself : "what am I doing here ?"

8) Lastly, if I did not care, I would not spend time and effort to write all this. I would just let you continue in your mistaken ways. If I were an opponent of your end goal, I would even be happy to see you make so many mistakes.

I trust that this message will incite you and all the group to rethink your presentation. I am 60, which is young enough to be an activist but old enough to recognize a mistake and declare it when I see one. The activists here are probably younger but I have seen enough intelligence among you to change your ways in order to achieve victory over our enemies.

Best wishes,

leon
If I am not for myself, who will be ?  And if not now, then when ?

(biblical wisdom)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2008, 05:58:21 PM »
Leon, with all due respect, you are completely wrong.

Barack Hussein Obama and the vast majority of American blacks are Jew-haters. They support the Muslim Nazis who wish to exterminate the entire Jewish people. These Jew-haters deserve to be condemned, ridiculed, and attacked in the strongest possible fashion. Not to attack these evil haters is immoral and cowardly. It is precisely this Jewish obsession with being respectable and nice even to our enemies that causes a great deal of anti-Semitism and that causes Gentiles to have contempt for Jews. Your mentality is part of our problem.

What you fail to understand is that a Jewish group like JTF with the guts to take unpopular and controversial positions is the only type of organization that will earn respect from the world.

No one supports a worm. If you think Gentiles will like us if we are "politically correct" wimps, you could not be more wrong. Jewish cowardice is one of the main causes of anti-Semitism. No one will ever be pro-worm. During the holocaust, Jews were very nice, polite and respectable. Six million Jews paid with their lives because Jews were afraid of offending people. We Kahanists would rather have a strong Israel that is hated by the whole world than an Auschwitz that is loved by the whole world.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2008, 10:49:48 PM »
all due respect, Chaim, I think what Leon is trying to say is that those who don't understand this stance which you speak of will come on this forum and automatically assume that it is a racist forum..when it actually isn't.

There was even a point for me in the 90's when I started watching your shows on MNN that suddenly I got turned off by the racist nature of your programs...

except now I came back in Nov 2006 to this forum and have had a chance to ask you a lot of questions and listen to a lot of your answers that now I understand what this movement is all about...but that only comes with being open-minded...and liberal...

Unfortunately left winged Jews are not open-minded nor liberal..but close-minded and facist.

I wish Leon took the time to understand this movement what it is really about, ask you lots of questions on the askJTF about his concerns and once he understands and gets it and even agrees with it, also make this forum an even more special place with serious enlightened people.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2008, 10:54:56 PM »
Leon?  What Jew names his son Leon?

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2008, 12:07:09 AM »

I've meet a few.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2008, 02:59:58 AM »

Former New York Jets owner Leon Hess'  father comes to mind.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2008, 03:20:27 AM »
AMERICANHERO AND SHAMGAR

Just quote what is necessary. You have quoted HUGE posts with multiple layers of quotes.  Just to make one comment. This takes up a huge amount of space and elongates the thread, potentially across many pages.

Shlomo has described how this is a big problem in a recent thread.

Hopefully the two of you will understand this and then be able to correct others in future once you get it.

Moderators should be helping out in publicising Shlomo's wishes on this matter where it is obviously useful and relevant. 

Such as here and now.

Offline Lef

• New JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2012, 03:14:41 AM »

Now I wonder what kind of person would ask this....

Leon = Arie or Yehuda = very common name among Jews.

If I am not for myself, who will be ?  And if not now, then when ?

(biblical wisdom)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2012, 05:29:02 PM »
Leon as funny as this thread was to read again it's generally considered a bad idea to post on such old threads unless there's a really good reason for it or the thread becomes relevant again for some reason.