Author Topic: The Slut Vanessa Hudgens (of High School Musical)  (Read 15149 times)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: The Slut Vanessa Hudgens (of High School Musical)
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2008, 01:12:50 AM »
What Dox was getting at is that she is making a seductive gaze.

yes.  Photographers probably asked her to do that.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2008, 01:13:22 AM »

Yeah the Girl is attractive and she can do it what do you expect an butt ugly girl to look like that

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2008, 01:13:41 AM »

It is creepy to see such a seductive "come hither" look on such a young girl. At least she looks very young. I don't know how old she is.

She is 19

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2008, 01:15:19 AM »

It is creepy to see such a seductive "come hither" look on such a young girl. At least she looks very young. I don't know how old she is.

She is 19

Well the only concern I really have is that she should show more modesty then in a public setting like that and also as C.F. pointed out she is a role model for many very young girls so she shouldn't be teaching them to behave like that.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2008, 01:19:54 AM »
>:( All JTFers should be aware of a serpentine skank who is out there making an impression on their current or future kids. The Disney's High School Musical actress Vanessa Hudgens is a two-bit slutcake who goes about sending nude cellphone pics of herself to people. She is very popular and famous with the preteen set, and because she is unfortunately rather cute, her slutty mug is pasted everywhere and she is the official spokesmodel for the Neutrogena acne-care company.

Here's just one of millions of articles about this trampola:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20055444,00.html

Quote from: People Magazine
Source: Vanessa Hudgens Sent Nude Photo to Drake Bell
Originally posted Saturday September 08, 2007 10:00 PM EDT
Vanessa Hudgens

Following the appearance on the Web of a nude photo of Vanessa Hudgens, a source close to the situation tells PEOPLE that the High School Musical actress once sent risqué photos of herself to Nickelodeon star Drake Bell.

Hudgens had emailed photos to the Drake and Josh actor a couple of years ago, before she was famous, the source says.

Bell's rep, Jill Fritzo, tells PEOPLE of the images that began hitting blogs on Thursday: "Drake says he never received those photos."

Hudgens, 18, appeared in a 2006 episode of Bell's Nickelodeon show as his character's girlfriend. In real life, Hudgens is dating her High School Musical costar Zac Efron, and the two are in Australia at the moment, where he is promoting Hairspray.

In a statement Friday, Hudgens apologized for the pictures and says she is "embarrassed over the situation and regret having ever taken these photos."

The pictures, including one nude photo, first surfaced on the Web Thursday, prompting her rep to issue a statement saying that the shot "was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public."

The Disney Channel has said it is continuing negotiations with the High School Musical cast, including Hudgens, for a third installment of the movie series, according to the Chicago Tribune. "Vanessa has apologized for what was obviously a lapse in judgment," Disney said in a statement. "We hope she's learned a valuable lesson."

The Jew-hating Nazi pigs at the Disney corporation, who continue all the same policies as its hideous founder, are acting like this didn't even happen. What whores. I guarantee you that if a Disney actor or actress made an anti-Muslim or anti-black comment that they'd be fired faster than you can say "Mickey Mouse's turds".

The only place Hudgens should be allowed to act and perform in is Jenin. But I'm sure she sides with the Arabs already as it is.  >:(

Chaimfan.

I saw her picture ......her eyes are sinister and I think she belongs under a Burkah !

What her eyes look sinister how ?
She has dark brown eyes
I have dark brown eyes so I might be sinister?

I have dark brown eyes too, my eyes can see through someones neshoma and I don't see a good soul in her.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2008, 01:24:25 AM »
>:( All JTFers should be aware of a serpentine skank who is out there making an impression on their current or future kids. The Disney's High School Musical actress Vanessa Hudgens is a two-bit slutcake who goes about sending nude cellphone pics of herself to people. She is very popular and famous with the preteen set, and because she is unfortunately rather cute, her slutty mug is pasted everywhere and she is the official spokesmodel for the Neutrogena acne-care company.

Vanessa Hudgens

Following the appearance on the Web of a nude photo of Vanessa Hudgens, a source close to the situation tells PEOPLE that the High School Musical actress once sent risqué photos of herself to Nickelodeon star Drake Bell.

Hudgens had emailed photos to the Drake and Josh actor a couple of years ago, before she was famous, the source says.

Bell's rep, Jill Fritzo, tells PEOPLE of the images that began hitting blogs on Thursday: "Drake says he never received those photos."

Hudgens, 18, appeared in a 2006 episode of Bell's Nickelodeon show as his character's girlfriend. In real life, Hudgens is dating her High School Musical costar Zac Efron, and the two are in Australia at the moment, where he is promoting Hairspray.

In a statement Friday, Hudgens apologized for the pictures and says she is "embarrassed over the situation and regret having ever taken these photos."

The pictures, including one nude photo, first surfaced on the Web Thursday, prompting her rep to issue a statement saying that the shot "was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public."

The Disney Channel has said it is continuing negotiations with the High School Musical cast, including Hudgens, for a third installment of the movie series, according to the Chicago Tribune. "Vanessa has apologized for what was obviously a lapse in judgment," Disney said in a statement. "We hope she's learned a valuable lesson."

The Jew-hating Nazi pigs at the Disney corporation, who continue all the same policies as its hideous founder, are acting like this didn't even happen. What whores. I guarantee you that if a Disney actor or actress made an anti-Muslim or anti-black comment that they'd be fired faster than you can say "Mickey Mouse's turds".

The only place Hudgens should be allowed to act and perform in is Jenin. But I'm sure she sides with the Arabs already as it is.  >:(

Chaimfan.

I saw her picture ......her eyes are sinister and I think she belongs under a Burkah !

She has dark brown eyes

I have dark brown eyes too, my eyes can see through someones neshoma and I don't see a good soul in her.

Just by a pic you can see she does not have a good soul
Come on

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2008, 01:30:14 AM »

Vanessa Hudgens

Chaimfan.

She has dark brown eyes

Come on

Shalom ...if you can't see what I see ...what do you want me to say? To each his own. If you like her that is ok. It's equally ok for me to voice my opinion and your opinion is welcome too.

Dox 

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2008, 01:30:42 AM »

Vanessa Hudgens

Chaimfan.

She has dark brown eyes

Come on
people arent always as bad as you assume, sure she has done immoral things, but so has everyone on this forum probably at least once in their lives (deffinitly not as immoral as sending america nudes) but i think everyone has had at least one small infraction in there entire lives.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2008, 01:31:48 AM »

Vanessa Hudgens

Chaimfan.

She has dark brown eyes

Come on

Shalom ...if you can't see what I see ...what do you want me to say? To each his own. If you like her that is ok. It's equally ok for me to voice my opinion and your opinion is welcome too.

Dox 

I have no problem with your Opinion but how can you say she evil soul just by looking at a pic

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2008, 01:36:23 AM »

Vanessa Hudgens

Chaimfan.

She has dark brown eyes

Come on

Dox 

I have no problem with your Opinion but how can you say she evil soul just by looking at a pic
thats kinda like saying you could tell what a robot was designed for just by looking at it, or saying you know how to build a nuclear bomb just by seeing what color is on the outside of the shell
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2008, 01:45:07 AM »
[
[/quote]

[/quote]

I told you there is something in her eyes I do not like, accept this or not. If you have no problem with my opinion, then why do you keep replying?

Dox   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2008, 02:27:00 AM »
18 I believe.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2008, 02:28:44 AM »
18 I believe.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2008, 02:34:51 AM »
I think she was 18 when she sent the nude pics out.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2008, 02:36:34 AM »
I think she was 18 when she sent the nude pics out.

Yeah a couple of months before she turned 19

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2008, 06:31:42 PM »
As far as I am concerned Hudgens is the young, hot version of Tzipi Livni. Livni is causing Israelis to commit national suicide. Hudgens is causing young Americans to commit moral suicide. I'm sure they will make quite the couple in Gehenom.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2008, 09:12:23 PM »
C.F., this Vanessa is not the first slutty teenaged Hollyweirdo to behave like whore.  There are plenty of young women and older women like her.  You can disagree with their actions all you want.  But on the other hand "it takes two to tango."  She's probably doing what she thinks she has to do to become famous, and to be liked by the opposite sex.  But in no way do I condone what she did.  I'm saying there 's lots of pressure for young women to overcome their "hangups" and start putting out. 

I think all of us here believe that modesty is a virtue.  Unfortunately most men don't feel that way.  I brought this up a long time ago, but a while back, there was an article on the popular website Askmen.com advising the young male readers to steer clear of virgins.  Their logic was that since these young women have waited to have sex, they'll want more out of the young men, then the men will probably want to give them.  That was the gist of it, at least. 

I could go on and on with other stories.  But that's basically what young women are faced with.  That is still no excuse for this girl to do what she did.  But C.F., I wouldn't worry so much about this dumb girl.  We all have free will.  I'm sure there are plenty of nice girls from good families who won't go aping this girl. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2008, 10:41:28 PM »
In California at least, moral girls are definitely in the minority. There are lots of cute girls, but most of them are tramps or at least airheads.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2008, 01:57:57 AM »
C.F., this Vanessa is not the first slutty teenaged Hollyweirdo to behave like whore.  There are plenty of young women and older women like her.  You can disagree with their actions all you want.  But on the other hand "it takes two to tango."  She's probably doing what she thinks she has to do to become famous, and to be liked by the opposite sex.  But in no way do I condone what she did.  I'm saying there 's lots of pressure for young women to overcome their "hangups" and start putting out. 

I think all of us here believe that modesty is a virtue.  Unfortunately most men don't feel that way.  I brought this up a long time ago, but a while back, there was an article on the popular website Askmen.com advising the young male readers to steer clear of virgins.  Their logic was that since these young women have waited to have sex, they'll want more out of the young men, then the men will probably want to give them.  That was the gist of it, at least. 

I could go on and on with other stories.  But that's basically what young women are faced with.  That is still no excuse for this girl to do what she did.  But C.F., I wouldn't worry so much about this dumb girl.  We all have free will.  I'm sure there are plenty of nice girls from good families who won't go aping this girl. 
Lisa, don't you think that kurvas like Hudgens help, at least indirectly, stupid moronic American youth to become Jew-haters?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2008, 06:18:33 AM »
I am not going to look at nudes of that little slut or any other woman, but judging by the gossip I read on the tabloid sites, she really has an ugly body and they aren't even worth looking at. Yimach schmo to that slut.

LOL! yeah C.F. they have lowered their standards in Hollywierd.  moles, they really make me sick, why the h*ll don't they have them removed?  i like when they do a close-up, i have to turn away.  what i think is: some Hllywd movie exec had an ugly daughter and he had to give her a job.  that's how it all started.  no talent, no looks....i can't even name one that looks good.  you know, the newscasters on tv look better than these hookers/actresses.  that's how they support themselves, in between their auditions.  Sienna Miller, a husband stealer, Angelina Jolie, a husband stealer, i could go on.  they have no morals, set bad examples.  btw, no talent Nicole Richie is 80 lbs. again.  she had a baby and her "fiance" was seen out and about getting drunk, leaning all over Mary Kate Olsen, who would not cooperate with the feds when they wanted to speak to her about the death of 28 yr. old Heath Ledger...oh no, when the massuese found the dead body, they called MK instead.  the genius that she is.  all of them, are a mess.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2008, 06:37:03 AM »

Most men are scum of the earth who think like this.  If you want a guy with a popped collar, a tight shirt and a fohawk, then that's what you'll get. That sounds like some Tom Leykus crud on that online poll.  Guys like that need to be sent to the front line in Afghanistan.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2008, 06:44:11 AM »
18 I believe.

What?  at 15 they look like that.  they're cranking them out at Disney.  Miley Cyrus and the new one Demi Divito or some $hit last name.  I've seen worse.  I live in this rotten place.  I was getting coffee at Starbucks and there was a long line and i looked down and a little girl was covered w/tatoos.  all over her arms and legs.  that's not child abuse?  but people are nuts so you can't go using your cell phone to call CPS and you can't put a McCain bumper sticker on your car or they'll do something to you on the freeway.  I've spent years out here and I want out!