Poll

Will you buy a gun before November elections?

Yes!
12 (40%)
No
3 (10%)
I want to but I can't
10 (33.3%)
I have no desire to own guns
1 (3.3%)
other
4 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Will you buy a gun before November elections?  (Read 24819 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Will you buy a gun before November elections?
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2008, 01:32:06 AM »
So with November elections coming up, how many folks here will be buying guns?

I will be buying a Czech VZ-58 in 7.62 x 39 in the next few days as the elections come closer. More importantly, I will be buying a LOT of ammo as it's going to be in short supply. I am taking no chances.

After my income taxes, I hope to buy another AK47 of some sort and maybe a H&K 91 .308 rifle.
I want to buy an AK. Is this one recommended?

That one is actually not an AK47, it resembles it in looks but completely different firearm. It's a Czech VZ58 which the Czechs used during the cold war (very uncommon at the time as soviets generally forced other communist countries to use the AK47). The system is different than the ak47's and is closer to a SKS or the STG44 (German MP44) than an AK47.

If you would like an AK47, check out some of the offerings from here.

http://www.classicarms.us

They have a deal right now (until monday) to buy a Romanian WASR-10 (AK47 copy) for $350.00, lowest price you will see. Most are retailing for about $400.00, make sure you don't live in a state that it's banned. You will need to have the rifle shipped to an FFL dealer which you can find via your zipcode through http://www.gunbroker.com, they generally charge 25 dollars to transfer the weapon to you and you go through a backgound check.

If you need ammo, theres a deal on Romanian 7.62 x 39 ammo for 129 bucks (700 rounds), that's pretty damn cheap! It's good quality stuff too.

You can't go wrong with the Romanian AK's but you may have to check for canted sights and sometimes magazine wobble. If you want a better quality AK47, theres a few American clones which I can recommend to you but there in the 500-600 dollar range.

You can buy AK47 magazines on http://www.aimsurplus.com or http://www.centerfiresystems.com

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2008, 01:35:02 AM »
I want to but I can't, plus I own a pistol. However, if oSSama wins we will have total evil Black Affirmative Chaos screaming "diss is owha streetz, dis is owa country." So, It's a best bet, we should be prepared for the evil that's coming in the White house, and for America, Israel and Western Civilization.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2008, 01:36:01 AM »

I will be buying a Czech VZ-58 in 7.62 x 39 in the next few days as the elections come closer. More importantly, I will be buying a LOT of ammo as it's going to be in short supply. I am taking no chances.

After my income taxes, I hope to buy another AK47 of some sort and maybe a H&K 91 .308 rifle.

why do you need a gun like this? Just get a legal hand gun...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2008, 01:38:17 AM »

What do you mean? It is legal to own this. That's why i'm buying it. If you want to face monkeys in the streets with ak47's using a handgun, be my guest, but i'd rather have equal firepower.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2008, 01:40:15 AM »

What do you mean? It is legal to own this. That's why i'm buying it. If you want to face monkeys in the streets with ak47's using a handgun, be my guest, but i'd rather have equal firepower.

Where do you live, in Rhodesia?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2008, 01:42:48 AM »

The gunshine state, Florida. When SHTF, we're going to get all those crazy cubans and hispanics coming up this way.

Also JPFO is a good reason to get guns

http://www.jpfo.org

check out their articles.

A pistol is fine, but it's equivalent to using a dagger in a sword fight.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2008, 01:44:42 AM »

The gunshine state, Florida. When SHTF, we're going to get all those crazy cubans and hispanics coming up this way.

Are you planning on a gun fight?  Are you part of a gang or army or something?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2008, 01:53:24 AM »

Wow, where do you even get this idea? You think because I am buying a rifle I am a gang member or planning on a gun fight? You are judging by cosmetics, millions of law abiding Americans own weapons like these which are no different than hunting rifles. Furthermore, why does it matter if individuals own guns like these? More people are killed by "legal handguns" in America than so called "assault weapons" but yet handguns are a minority of the firearms in the country. It doesn't matter what gun I buy, I use it for self defense and protection of my family and country, and I know I am not alone in this argument.

Were the founding fathers gang members because they armed with military weapons to rebel against the British?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2008, 01:58:42 AM »

Wow, where do you even get this idea? You think because I am buying a rifle I am a gang member or planning on a gun fight? You are judging by cosmetics, millions of law abiding Americans own weapons like these which are no different than hunting rifles. Furthermore, why does it matter if individuals own guns like these? More people are killed by "legal handguns" in America than so called "assault weapons" but yet handguns are a minority of the firearms in the country. It doesn't matter what gun I buy, I use it for self defense and protection of my family and country, and I know I am not alone in this argument.

Were the founding fathers gang members because they armed with military weapons to rebel against the British?

Answer my question....

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2008, 02:00:24 AM »

Answer my question....

I answered it in detail, but short answer

No I am not a member of a gang or army, nor am I planning on a gunfight, if it happens, then I have the tools required.

I am merely exercising my 2nd amendment rights.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2008, 02:06:04 AM »
Furthermore, I can give several reasons why I prefer to own this (or any military weapon) over a regular hunting rifle or handgun.

First, they are very well built and made for the price, extremely reliable, durable, parts are easy to find, easy to clean, accurate, efficient, and cost effective. You can legally purchase them online (depending on the state you live in), this is where i'm purchasing mine.

$800.00

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/RIFLE-VZ58FOLDING.aspx

I'll post a video review of it when it's shipped, their on backorder but should be in stock hopefully by monday.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2008, 02:07:26 AM »
Furthermore, I can give several reasons why I prefer to own this (or any military weapon) over a regular hunting rifle or handgun.

First, they are very well built and made for the price, extremely reliable, durable, parts are easy to find, easy to clean, accurate, efficient, and cost effective. You can legally purchase them online (depending on the state you live in), this is where i'm purchasing mine.

$800.00

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/RIFLE-VZ58FOLDING.aspx

I'll post a video review of it when it's shipped, their on backorder but should be in stock hopefully by monday.

Thanks for the site ;D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2008, 02:10:49 AM »
Alright Dan, think of it this way.

You can buy hummers (same vehicle used in Iraq), the only difference is the paintjob and perhaps the mounted gun on top. Civilians can buy "semi automatic" variants of military rifles in most of the US but they are classified as "sporter" because they are semi-automatic.

From a realistic perspective, if someone changed the color of their hummer to camo pattern, would you feel more intimidated? You can't base a gun on how it looks cosmetically.

See the following video

This video was made by a cop by the way.

We've had these rifles in the US for a long time, Jews are going to need more than handguns if we end up with another Katrina or LA riots or worse.

Heck that pic doesn't do it justice

« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 02:20:33 AM by White Israelite »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2008, 04:23:41 AM »
I own three guns already. But if Bongoid wins and takes away my guns, I will just submit.

...........I wouldn't dare purchase a gun on the black market

..................    :::D

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2008, 06:26:44 AM »
If Barry wins, I'll be buying a S&W .38 special revolver and a Baretta semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun.   

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2008, 09:25:28 AM »
New jersey.
Where do I get a gun so I can provide them some lead therapy?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2008, 10:26:29 AM »

Answer my question....

I answered it in detail, but short answer

No I am not a member of a gang or army, nor am I planning on a gunfight, if it happens, then I have the tools required.

I am merely exercising my 2nd amendment rights.
I understand, but then why this type of gun and not a simple handgun?  Are you planning on shooting down 5 at the same time?  maybe a bystander or two as well?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2008, 10:48:19 AM »
Dr. Dan listen. If 5 negroes break into your house screaming "Obama! Obama!" would you want a gun that could shoot five people quickly?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2008, 11:00:28 AM »
Machine guns are overkill when it comes to home defense.

Do you really want to spray bullets all over the place?  What if innocent people are around?

Automatic weapons malfunction frequently...oh, yes.

Better to get a compact revolver, (.38 or higher) and master it.

Machine guns are for the battlefield.  Sometimes, I feel that you guys are just kids playing 'Army'.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2008, 11:15:38 AM »
  GET   A   GUN, FORCRYINGOUTLOUD!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2008, 11:35:39 AM »

Do you really want to spray bullets all over the place?  What if innocent people are around?

Machine guns are for the battlefield.  Sometimes, I feel that you guys are just kids playing 'Army'.

A revolver? Come on Scriabin....

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2008, 11:39:29 AM »

I'm serious.

A revolver is utterly reliable, compact and will stop anyone.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2008, 11:41:56 AM »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2008, 11:42:07 AM »

I'm serious.

Why a revolver when you can get a semi?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2008, 11:47:26 AM »

I'm serious.

Why a revolver when you can get a semi?

Semi-automatics can jam.  Its not likely, but possible.

Furthermore, the chances that someone will ever have to kill another person in self-defence are almost zero.

If a person ever has to kill in self-defence (G-d forbid) it is likely that only one or two shots will be fired.

These are the reasons why I think revolvers are superior.