Author Topic: Stop ACORN's Actions Now!  (Read 750 times)

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Stop ACORN's Actions Now!
« on: October 19, 2008, 11:33:56 PM »
There's only ONE way to STOP the far-left Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) from possibly hi-jacking our electoral system.

The actions you take (or do not take) RIGHT NOW as you read this urgent appeal may well determine whether or not ACORN will succeed.

Powerline.com went so far as to write: "It is reasonable to ask whether ACORN is in fact a criminal conspiracy to subvert the voting rights of Americans."

ACORN's actions, which are currently under investigation in 12 states, may actually strike at the very heart of the freedoms we cherish and enjoy in the United States of America!

This is probably the most urgent and pivotal letter we've ever put before you.

These are desperate times and simply listening to Sean Hannity or Rush talk about this evolving scandal on the radio WILL NOT STOP ACORN!

Hearing allegations about ACORN on FOX News WILL NOT STOP ACORN!

Simply shooting off an angry e-mail IS NOT going to STOP ACORN!

And no, threatening "legal action" AFTER the fact IS NOT going to STOP ACORN!

Frankly, RIGHT NOW, talk is cheap.

There's only ONE way to STOP the apparent massive voter fraud that may be taking place right under your nose.

Simply put, if the voter registration allegations against ACORN are true, that means thousands of fraudulent votes could be cast in pivotal swing states and make a farce of our entire electoral process!

Most everyone has heard the old story about dead people voting in Chicago.

Imagine such a thing happening on a much larger scale. ACORN presently operates in 38 states!

But there is a simple solution to this potential problem!

Congress must be called back into session IMMEDIATELY and emergency legislation must be passed that simply states that voters must produce a valid state or federal ID at the polls or have their votes counted only provisionally until legitimacy can be verified.

Use the hyperlink below to send your urgent, separate and distinct Blast Faxes to President George W. Bush and each and every Member of the Leadership of the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives.

Tell them to call Congress back into session immediately and demand that they pass emergency legislation that will require all voters to present valid state or federal IDs at the polling place or have their votes counted only provisionally until legitimacy can be verified. Tell them that the cherished privilege to vote is pivotal to our way of life and MUST be protected from ALL illegitimate challenges whether they come from the political left or the political right!

Demand they do it NOW! Threatening to cut off federal funds from ACORN AFTER the election is simply too little too late. ACORN's actions constitute a clear and present danger to our system of government. While such actions should and must be taken, cutting off funding and issuing court challenges and indictments after the fact does not address the threat we now face and only destabilizes our government, sets a dangerous precedent and encourages future threats!
  - SEND MY BLAST FAXES- 

If the above hyperlink does not appear to function, you should copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser.

We MUST flood our legislative officials with high-impact faxes and calls. After you take action, please forward this urgent and time sensitive alert to at least 10 of your friends. Our system of government hangs in the balance!

ACORN "Wiseguys" Laugh At Criminal Indictments!

Some will say that criminal investigations are already in progress and since authorities already plan a nationwide sweep of ACORN offices there is no need to panic.

In other words, the system will handle the problem.

But the sad truth of the matter is that such Pollyanna pronouncements will do NOTHING to STOP ACORN.

Quite frankly, if past performance is any indication of future results, CRIMINAL INDICTMENTS OR LAWSUITS MAY NOT STOP ACORN!

According to some reports, ACORN, in the past, has actually recruited convicted felons.

The Associated Press recently reported that the Milwaukee ACORN office hired at least seven felons who were convicted of crimes ranging from drug possession to robbery.

According to the Washington Post: "Nevada Secretary of State and Attorney General who alleged in an application for a search warrant that ACORN had hired 59 felons through a work release program as canvassers..." [Emphasis Mine]

ACORN's Wisconsin political director Carolyn Castore rather matter-of-factly told the Associated Press: “We have a lot of folks with felony records and, frankly, they need jobs.”

And yes, there is a history of complaints against ACORN.

Michael Gaynor with Canada Free Press recounts an article published in the Wall Street Journal TWO YEARS AGO:

“These are recent complaints, but ACORN’s history is riddled with criminal activity. During the last major election, the Wall Street Journal did a story about ACORN. Four ACORN workers had been indicted by a federal grand jury for submitting false voter registration forms to the Kansas City, Missouri, election board; other ACORN workers were convicted in Wisconsin and Colorado and investigations, at the time the article was written, were under way in Ohio, Tennessee and Pennsylvania."

Gaynor also writes of more recent indictments and investigations:

"Last year, The Seattle Times reported the biggest voter-registration fraud scheme in Washington history. Three ACORN employees pleaded guilty, and four more were charged for filling out and submitting more than 1,800 fictitious voter-registration cards during a 2006 registration drive in King and Pierce counties.’ (Keith Ervin, ‘Three plead guilty in fake voter scheme,’ 10-30-2007)"

"This year, an ACORN employee in West Reading, PA, was sentenced for up to 23 months in prison for identity theft and tampering with records. A second ACORN worker pleaded not guilty to the same charges and is free on $10,000 bail.

"There are also examples of indictments this year, such as the four ACORN employees in Kansas City charged with identity theft and filing false registrations during the 2006 election and the Reynoldsburg fellow indicted on two felony counts of illegal voting and false registration, after being registered by ACORN to vote in two separate counties. And there are current investigations into ACORN for voter fraud all over the map..." [Emphasis Mine]

Ask yourself the following (assuming these most recent allegations are credible), if criminal indictments have not deterred ACORN in the past, why should the prospect of criminal indictments deter ACORN NOW?

Use the hyperlink below to send your urgent, separate and distinct Blast Faxes to President George W. Bush and each and every Member of the Leadership of the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives.

Tell them to call Congress back into session immediately and demand that they pass emergency legislation that will require all voters to present valid state or federal IDs at the polling place or have their votes counted only provisionally until legitimacy can be verified. Tell them that the cherished privilege to vote is pivotal to our way of life and MUST be protected from ALL illegitimate challenges whether they come from the political left or the political right!

Demand they do it NOW! Threatening to cut off federal funds from ACORN AFTER the election is simply too little too late. ACORN's actions constitute a clear and present danger to our system of government. While such actions should and must be taken, cutting off funding and issuing court challenges and indictments after the fact does not address the threat we now face and only destabilizes our government, sets a dangerous precedent and encourages future threats!
  - SEND MY BLAST FAXES- 

If the above hyperlink does not appear to function, you should copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser.

We MUST flood our legislative officials with high-impact faxes and calls. After you take action, please forward this urgent and time sensitive alert to at least 10 of your friends. Our system of government hangs in the balance!

Too Little Too Late...

Investors' Business Daily (IBD) recently made the following suggestion to John McCain:

"McCain would be wise to start preparing a challenge to voter registration rolls should he lose the race in a close contest. He'd be crazy not to contest the results in light of these events."

With all due respect to IBD, the only "craziness" would be to wait. This is NOT a Republican vs. Democrat or Liberal vs. Conservative issue.

IF ACORN has already violated our system of government and IF they plan to continue violating our system through election day with impunity, closing the barn doors after the horses have gone is not a sound strategy.

Some of our elected officials are starting to talk tough but again, talk is cheap.

According to Politico.com, House Minority Leader John Boehner is already talking about cutting off federal funding to ACORN.

But his proposed actions fall short of the mark.

“Election cycle after election cycle, this organization has been at the forefront of breaking the law in order to promote their left-wing agenda. All the while, they have been the recipients of millions of dollars of federal funding through various federal programs and third-party groups. House Republicans took a stand recently to cut off funding to an ACORN slush fund created by their allies in the House Majority, but now more must be done."

“All federal funding to ACORN must be stopped. The ACORN slush fund must be disbanded. Sources of federal funding through the Department of Housing and Urban Development or any other agency must be stopped. Contracting for services between candidates for federal office and ACORN, as Senator Obama has done, must end. Now that the taxpayers own Fannie Mae, any funding from Fannie Mae’s nonprofit foundation to ACORN must stop.

“ACORN spent decades promoting the housing policies that brought America’s economy to the brink, and similarly over the years has committed fraud on our system of elections, making American voters question the fairness and accuracy of the exercise of their most fundamental right under the Constitution. Now it is time to cut off ACORN before it grows even more destructive.”

No Congressman Boehner!

Now is not the time to just cut off funding (frankly, that should have happened years ago).

NOW is the time to protect our electoral process!

Boehner does however, bring up a valid point. Your tax dollars ARE STILL going to ACORN. You're actually paying them just as surely as if you wrote the check yourself!

Yes, we should cut off ALL funding to ACORN NOW as Boehner states. Yes, we should have Congressional investigations. And yes, if the allegations are true, we shouldn't stop with ACORN... heads should roll in Congress as well!

But that's not enough to STOP the clear and present danger we all face today!

In a day and age when we have to present valid identification to board an airplane, it's not a stretch to ask someone to simply prove their identity to vote.

It does not present a "constitutional crisis" or deny anyone access to a polling place to ask them to either present valid identification or vote provisionally. If their identity can be verified later, then their vote is counted.

Free societies actually institute such requirements.

Tyrannies and Banana Republics DO NOT!

It's unfortunate that our conservative leaders often lack the imagination and the forethought to understand the gravity of the threats we face.

We shouldn't have to ask that our liberties be protected. Our elected leaders should be calling upon us to take action... not visa-versa.

But do it we must.

If we don't send the message NOW, the message will not be sent... at least not until it is TOO LATE!

Join us by acting NOW!

- SEND MY BLAST FAXES- 

Yours In Freedom,

Jeff Mazzella
President
www.cfif.org

P.S.  Please help us reach as many concerned Americans as possible by forwarding this e-mail to at least 10 of your friends and family members.

http://www.cfiflistmanager.org/acorn1he.html

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Stop ACORN's Actions Now!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 03:31:08 AM »
I watched Hannity's America tonight and heard Obama say, "you will help me build the kind of support I need and at the White House," and guess who popped up when i typed in this link, who he was speaking to:

http://communityorganizers.org/

ACORN.  so their influence, stealing the swing states, creating havoc wherever they go, are now "promised" by their leader, to have even more influence "building the kind of support I need around the country and at the White House." :yuck:

Offline Kamira

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 03:52:01 AM »
It's time to play them at their own game, imo.

Time to organize ourselves and do more than they have done.

You know you want to.  You know we can do it.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 05:07:19 AM »
I went to the FBI site and lodged a complaint against ACORN, Planned Parenthood (they filled out 5 applications in Chicago, but did not put "Planned Parenthood" on any of the paperwork,) so it went through and they now have a huge, brand new bldg., where children of 14 yrs. of age can go, give their abuser's phone number instead of their parents, and get an abortion.  Sen. Obama supports all of this.  I saw this on Hannity's America Sunday night.  I reported for investigation, prosecution and incarceration all of Obama's pals: Wm. Ayers, Tony Rezko, and the whole stinkin' lot of them.  Their plan is to overthrow our gov't and I reported the swing states among others, to steal this election.  I asked that Obama, ACORN, Planned Parenthood, Wm. Ayers, i.e., I believe they are all tied into this mess to steal the election and "help me build America and the White House," as this maniacal egocentric narcissist sees fit.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  I cast my ballot yesterday via absentee, and have erased FOX NEWS from my dvr.  I have ord'd a book, said good bye to my friends on another site: they are freaking out and depressed over this election, and moving on with my life.  I like this site because I feel close to all of you and you discuss other things besides Obama! :-*

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 07:20:22 AM »
I wrote a complaint to the FBI.  Here it is:

This is what I wrote to the FBI, on behalf of Sen. McCain, its citizens and our country:

"Please investigate, prosecute and incarcerate, the person(s) who are unknown to anyone, that contributed $200,000,000 to Barack Obama's campaign.  Obama broke his word w/Hillary Clinton and John McCain about public campaign financing.

We, as citizens of the USA, deserve an answer to this question.  Sen. McCain also wants to know each and every person that donated $5, 10, 20, 25, 100 dollars on his website.  These are not unreasonable demands.  We want them made public.  That means reports are to be written with your findings and made public on the radio and on television."

Thank you for taking the time to read it.  I suppose there are many that could have written something more compelling, but it is 4:25 A.M. now, and I am having another sleepness night so my writings are not my best and I'm not too happy right now that I have to write to the FBI about Obama and his ilk.    :beast: