Author Topic: ALL NORTH QUEENS REG VOTERS REMEMBER ON THE 4TH THERE ARE FEW RACES TO KNOW  (Read 743 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If you are in the Bayside, Whitestone, Great Neck area

Republican Frank Padavan and Serf Maltese to Albany

I know she is a long shot against the fat pig Gary Ackerman who condemed this movmenet.

For U.S. Congress  Republican canddiate ( I met her she is very good lady for the job )

For the 5th District in NY

Elizabeth  Berney

Please those in North East Queens lets save some face into Albany and Washingon from this state, Albany is already heavily Democrat and you see how well they run the state, and we need to defeat Fatso Ackerman

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
It's good you're bringing attention to this.  Every race in the House and Senate is going to matter to keep Obama from having a rubber stamp on all his proposed disasterous policies. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't know how they do it in New York, but here in Texas, we're able to vote straight ticket republican.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
At least you guys don't have "Baghdad" Jim McDermott as your congressman!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
It is important that we do know all our local candidates this is why some of these dims end up winning without a competitor.

Meeks is up for re election he has no one running against him go figure
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Gary Ackerman said that doesn't suprise me. A self hating Jew who created the group Jews for Hillary on Facebook called him the most Pro Israel member of congress
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Gary Ackerman said that doesn't suprise me. A self hating Jew who created the group Jews for Hillary on Facebook called him the most Pro Israel member of congress

Fatso Ackerman also said about the U.S. Flag, quote:  No one ever died for that flag. 

He is such a disgrace and the idiots in this district continue to vote for him.  If you ever taken a good look he is a blimp

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim had made a great audio/video on Osama Bin Ackerman aka Congressman Gary Ackerman
        I hope someone still has it saved for all of us to enjoy... It's pure genius!