Author Topic: Breaking 20 yr old young female McCain volunteer brutally atacked  (Read 1414 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.drudgereport.com/     

'B' CARVED INTO 20-YEAR OLD WOMAN'S FACE... DEVELOPING...

SHOCK: MCCAIN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH 

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08297/922320-100.stm
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 04:23:43 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Breaking 20 yr old young female McCain volunteer brutally atacked
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 04:24:02 PM »
I just heard about this Mord.  Did they catch the perp?! :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 04:25:49 PM »
I just heard about this Mord.  Did they catch the perp?! :o
not yet >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 04:29:55 PM »
OMG!!! thats horrible.   >:(

I WILL NOT COMPLAIN about my car getting keyed for having a Mcain Bumper sticker anymore.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 04:35:33 PM »
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html 

Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face
Woman Robbed, Attacked With Knife At Bloomfield ATM

POSTED: 4:03 pm EDT October 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:30 pm EDT October 23, 2008

PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man,[me talking this means shvatza] 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.

Watch Channel 4 Action News at 5 p.m. for updates on this story

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 04:39:32 PM »
That sick animal carve a M in his head

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 04:41:36 PM »
That sick animal carve a M in his head
yes i agree

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 04:45:17 PM »
This happened in Pittsburgh.  About 5 days ago, I was traveling about an hour each way on the 5 and 405 freeways in So. California and I did not see one single Obama or McCain bumper sticker.  I would NEVER put a McCain-Palin sticker on the bumper of the car or in front of the house.  I never talk politics either.  During the years I worked in L.A., the subject NEVER came up at work.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 04:46:39 PM »
Argghh, Americans are sick in the head! This is a sign of things to come! Obama, heh?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 04:47:16 PM »
I wear a shirt my brother wears a shirt McCain/Palin plus we wear buttons

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 04:56:01 PM »
This is why these evil people must be sent back to Africa. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 04:58:40 PM »
It is just the beginning

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 05:12:46 PM »
If you follow politics, you may know the syndicated writer Michael Barone.  He's a conservative, but he's far from alarmist, normally anyway.  Baron's real speciality is following changing trends in politics, such as sharp red/ blue state divide that exists in America nowadays, and how relatively recent that divide is.  For example, it was Barone who made this observation:  Famed liberal Democrate McGovern was blasted by Nixon in 1972, but McGovern did better in Wyoming than Gore in 2000.  And famed conservative Goldwater was blasted in 1964 by LBJ, but Goldwater did better in NYC than Bush in 2000.  So, even the guys who were humiliated only a generation ago did better on their opponents home turf than the razor-thin contest of 2000.  We have two nations today.

I mention Barone because his normal focus is statistics, such as I described above.  Barone is FAR from an alarmist.  And yet, Barone just recently penned an article entitled something like 'The Coming Thug-ocracy of Barack Obama', in which Barone candidly opined that we're entering a period of bare-knuckle politics, and literally, based on what Barone has observed about politics in Chicago.

This is the way that civilized nations collapse.  I regret to say that this woman may indeed be at the leading edge.

If you're allowed to buy a firearm, then do so.  If you have a firearm, get more ammunition.  If you think that I'm being extreme, then just go to youtube or some site like that and view the videos from Katrina one more time.  The animals are on the march.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 05:14:34 PM »
 Between my brother and i we have plenty

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 06:50:43 PM »
very sad. thats another reason why I will not put a bumper sticker or wear a shirt like that cause of the sickos out here in nyc. I wanted to put the bumper sticker "be  poor join the nypd" but I don't want harassment from the cops

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 06:53:41 PM »
These filthy nigg3r Obama monkeys should all be killed. Prepare for the Africanization of America if this coon negro ape wins. This will be COMMONPLACE.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!