Author Topic: Rudy should be president  (Read 13390 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Rudy should be president
« on: February 21, 2007, 09:32:14 PM »
Our former mayor, Rudy should be president.  When he was mayor, he kept the blacks, hispanics and arabs in line.  He will have the guts to act when we were attacked like on 9/11.  Clinton and Obama won't do it.  They are cowards. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Rudy should be president
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 09:38:05 PM »
Our former mayor, Rudy should be president.  When he was mayor, he kept the blacks, hispanics and arabs in line.  He will have the guts to act when we were attacked like on 9/11.  Clinton and Obama won't do it.  They are cowards. 

Rudy is a social liberal.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 09:40:38 PM »
He kept everyone in line.  Like it or not

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 10:35:10 PM »
Ok, he's a left-wing police.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 12:01:53 AM »

I think Duncan Hunter would make a better president than Rudy.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 12:10:37 AM »
I think an Italian should be President but not one that supports fags. I like Giuliani but I think he should drop the fag support and the open borders support.

Yacov, I rarely criticize you but saying 'fag' is just really stupid. The word is homosexual. In fact, the term homosexual has as many negative connotations as the word 'fag', so I don't think much is being lost in the translation.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 12:33:50 PM »
Rudy is the best canadite out there.  You would rather vote for a Muslim or Clinton?  You have to be kidding!!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 05:38:02 PM »

Tom Tancredo or Rudy Guiliani, both would be massively better than the drek traitorious Demonrats.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 06:07:44 PM »
Whatever happens, i'm just looking forward to saying goodbye to Bush. His shelf-life date  expired long ago. I don't even really believe its him running the country, more like Dick Cheney whispering into his ear every 5 seconds.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2007, 02:10:41 AM »
Whatever happens, i'm just looking forward to saying goodbye to Bush. His shelf-life date  expired long ago. I don't even really believe its him running the country, more like Dick Cheney whispering into his ear every 5 seconds.

Perhaps then Cheney should whisper in complete sentences.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2007, 05:05:17 AM »
hahaha!! ;D
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2007, 05:11:24 AM »
People like Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo have good ideas, but they are not administrators like Rudy Guiliani.  He is a proven leader.  Sure, many of his "social" positions are distasteful, and his personal life was rocky there for a while, but as I sit here now, I like him.  That certainly can change, but this early in the game, I would take him.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 05:54:07 PM »
Rudy should be president.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 06:13:09 PM »
Rudy is probably the republican candidate who has the greatest chance. He can get republicans and also attract some democrats (because of some of his liberal views). And together he can have the most number of voters. I think the other republicans and democrats will attract voters to vote along party lines (democrats will vote for Clinton and Obama, and republicans will vote for either Tancredo, McCain etc) But Giulliani would bring voters from both parties together (not all) but more than the other candidates. So he has a better chance of winning the election than the other republican candidates.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 01:41:21 AM »
YOU MEAN RUDY RAY MOORE?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 10:58:43 AM »
I mean America's mayor Rudy Gulliani wise guy

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 07:14:48 PM »
lol

Offline trekmate

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 07:28:55 PM »
i agree with you.  rudy should be president because he would make a better president than all the others.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2007, 07:33:42 PM »
   I have to agree with Joe for now. I am agaist Rudy's support for sodomy, but he has the best track record of any politician I can think about. Hopefully he will clean up our country like he did to New York City.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 07:36:52 PM »
Rudy will make a great president.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 07:57:03 PM »
I agree. Remember that Rudy is a politician just like all of them. Abortion and sodomy are secondary issues compared to the survival of Israel and the US. Rudy does have a good track record and is in a league above all the other candidates. He took a trip to Israel to denounce muslim terrorism and announce that Israel should be given the right to defend itself. He kicked Yassir Arafart out of Gracy Mansion. He enforced quality of life crimes in New York and boosted the cities economy. He didn't raise our taxes too much when he was in office(yes I used to live in NYC). He has my vote.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 01:56:23 AM »
As Mayor of this city he did do a good job when it came to cleaning up crime in the city.  After Dinkens left the city was truely a Zimbabwe like jungle. However, he supports an open border policy. New York alone is swarming with these third world sponges as it is let alone the rest of the country.  He supports same sex marriage.  Same sex marriage goes against everything that marriage stands for.  Marriage is only between a man and a woman that love each other that want to build that special bond through marriage.  He supports gun control.  Well he of all people should know if you take a good look at NYC who are the ones holding the guns right now the criminal cop killing gangbanging thugs that sell dope in their own neighborhoods.  But if a decent citizen wants to have a fire arm to defend him or herself and their families and property they got to go through all sorts of nonsense. And thats if they are lucky to be permitted.  So on a national scale no.  Unfortunatly it may come down that he maybe and I hate saying it that he maybe the GOP candidate and the Demodolts may end up with either Thunder thighs Hillary or Bongo Obama and either side none of us win.  We do need Hunter's name out there if there is any sort of hope. I hope his name is still on the ballots in NY when the primaries come here.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline islam_is_for_pedophiles

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2007, 10:39:51 AM »
He is a piece of filth. An adulterous, cross-dressing, abortion-supporting, socially liberal scumbag. Never again will a papist disgrace the Whitehouse. I am a gentile by the way.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 05:46:47 PM »
You are a piece of filth for saying that for America's mayor.  He could be my president any time.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2007, 11:25:02 PM »
   With such a grim outlook of Hillary, Osama, and McCain he is a saint compared to all the others. I don't agree with him on all the issues, but at least he is the only one who has strongly spoken up in support of Israel. Who else would be bold enough to kick Yassir Arafart out of his party after Arafart got a noble piece prize for his destruction of part of Israel. He closed the section 8 house list which was just reopened again this year. I have a feeling that Chaim is going to support him as the lesser of two evils when election time comes, but I feel optimistic about him taking office. I hope that Rudy chooses my former governer, Robert Ehrlich as his running mate.