Author Topic: The Iranian-Nazi Connection  (Read 4898 times)

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
The Iranian-Nazi Connection
« on: October 28, 2008, 09:41:27 AM »
Interesting film and article showing the support that Iranians have had of Nazi Germany throughout the years.  This comes from the Iranian Aryan Nationalist Front.  German Nazi music included.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/01/08/INGODGH99Q1.DTL

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Re: The Iranian-Nazi Connection
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 12:59:34 PM »

Shalom brother AryehYehudah,

thanks for sharing this important information with us. Did you know that many academic Croats in universities actually believe in the insane theory that Croats are not really Slavs but that they are descended from an ancient "Aryan" Iranian tribe? During the 1990's the Croat universities even sent expeditionary groups of anthropological and archeological scientists to Iran to search for evidence of this.

During the reign of Ante Pavelic's Ustasha Nazi Independent State of Croatia[NDH] from 1941-1945 the Croats adopted racial laws that went even beyond the extremes of the Nuremberg racial laws of the German Nazis. At that time the popular theory common amongst the Croat Ustasha elite and intelligentsia was that Croats were not Slavs at all but descended from an ancient Germanic tribe known as the Goths!

:::D

The insanity and fanaticism of these Ustasha Nazis seems to have no limits. :laugh:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 05:15:56 PM »
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:20:51 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 06:21:20 PM »
Iranian and Germany Brotherhood

Watch as they all do nazi salute..

George.. I assume your a soldier in US Military not a  German?    Its probably banned, because it has nazi like information and Germans have banned and censored lot of websites and videos with nazi related information.     You should use a proxy server to get around the block.  Nobody should be censored from seeing this video.

thanks for sharing this important information with us. Did you know that many academic Croats in universities actually believe in the insane theory that Croats are not really Slavs but that they are descended from an ancient "Aryan" Iranian tribe? During the 1990's the Croat universities even sent expeditionary groups of anthropological and archeological scientists to Iran to search for evidence of this.

Shalom Josh,  As far as I know the Croats claims are not much more bogus than the claims of the Germans themselves.  I mean I believe the true Aryans are not from Europe but originated (or currently reside) in North India/Persia and much of this "Aryan" Culture such as the nazi salute, swastika all were taken from Persian culture.  The nazis are really a mixed big of freaky pagan theologies.  THey claim to be pure-bred Aryans yet worship pagan nordic g-ds and follow a variety of teachings contrary to that of Zoroasterian Aryans.   I really never still understood how the Germans suddenly considere themselves Aryans.  I suppose it goes to the depths of Aryan philosophy itself, where these people consider themselvse to be genetically superior to any race; so perhaps Hitler thought that he would adopt that for his own people.  It's crazy, but today Russia has the highest number of neo-nazis in the world.  I was watching Russian nazi videos, where these people claim to be of "pure" Aryan blood.  I mean, Hitler referred to Russians as slavs and mongoloids.  He considered them to be inferior slave race.  Yet today there is people forgetting Hitler's twisted theologies and adopting their own version of nazism.   Many neo-nazis mistakenly belive if they are white skin, they are "Aryan".  I actually think that not many Europeans are Aryan at all, including Germans, Austrians and Nords.

Interesting Article about this I read, on a message board about true Aryan origin.  I still cannot guarantee its accuracy, but the person sounds like he is knowledgable.  I still have to research more to guarantee its accuracy.
The Aryans were an Indo European tribe of the Indo European speaking horse peoples who were all over Central Asia. People like the: Scythians
Yueh-Chi
A-sou
Tokharians
Persians etc

The Persians or Medes invaded Persia around the same time Aryan migration to India. These people were on the move. The Indian branch of the Indo European peoples called themselves Aryan meaning "pure". They supplanted the Dravidian speaking people who migrated south except for a small pocket in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Evidence for this is the Aryan sacred songs which have been passed down orally to this day called Vedas which is written in Sanskrit. (Note the Germans do not speak or write in Sanskrit).

In the 18/19th centuries historians imagined a conquering Aryan race that spread their language from Ireland to India an idea seized upon by Hitler who insisted that Aryans are Nordic! The racial interpretation of linguistical evidence is even shakier than Hitler's geography.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 06:33:37 PM by AryehYehudah »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 11:21:59 AM »

Just look at this pic...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 11:55:13 AM »

Just look at this pic...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: GEORGE for some reason Germany bans all things about Nazis they really today should ban Islam because Islam is the greater threat to Germany and Europe
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 12:40:07 PM »
Islam and Nazism = Same sh**

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 04:05:37 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 05:55:39 PM »
QUESTION TO : George W. Bush the hero....    are you serious?  i mean that bush is your hero.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 02:25:12 AM »
Yes, I am serious about George W. Bush! George W. Bush is my hero! He has done a lot of great things! Protect the USA against terror and stood/stand with Israel!!! Just visit my website or visit my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/GeorgeBushTheHero

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 04:08:50 AM »
GWB is vilified in "liberal" Europe as "zionist" and "Christian fanatic". I know that he's neither but still he's better than 90% of European politicians.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 02:15:52 PM »
I don't care what people think about George W. Bush or me! Let them think what they want. I still stand with George W. Bush and Israel! :)