General Category > General Discussion

US Planning talks with Taliban!?! Talks about what!

<< < (2/4) > >>

jaime:
zach,

i heard on Fox News, where else, that people have forgotten.  I don't remember who said it.  It was on the anniversary and Sarah Palin went to Ground Zero to see it.  It's unbelievable that the memorial is not even finished.  The memorial at the Pentagon is beautiful.  What a shame.

P J C:
I am going to vomit.

Abben:
this is just plain sick!

zachor_ve_kavod:
I'm guessing that you especially must be disgusted by this, Muman.  Any talking with any of those animals is an abomination before G-d.

muman613:

--- Quote from: zachor_ve_kavod on October 29, 2008, 12:30:15 AM ---I'm guessing that you especially must be disgusted by this, Muman.  Any talking with any of those animals is an abomination before G-d.

--- End quote ---

Shalom Zachor_ve_Kavod,

You bet your bottom this kind of news sickens me to the bones. I have sworn to my mother to never let the country forget what they did to my brother and all the victims of 9/11. It is so maddening that in only 7 short years people are turning their backs and going back to their own selfish goals. The country really is not prepared for what our enemies are prepared to do to us. America would rather live fat and comfy, on the sweat and work of the middle class rather than confront that which is planning to destroy us.

I, amongst others whom I talk with, have drawn a parallel between the malaise which is eating the fabric of American society and the rise and fall of the Roman empire. Our populace is too spoiled to really understand the nature of the way the world works. We think that the rest of the world is as kind and nice as we think we are. This whole American way has become way to commercial and populist. I never understand the 'reality tv shows' today which seem to idolize the mundane and the embarrassing. But this is what was called "Bread and Circuses" in the decline of the Roman empire.

I know that we are right and they are wrong. No matter how few of us there are it doesn't change the fact that we are right. Eventually we will be vindicated and the country will either wake up or cease to be the great country it was.

There is nothing to talk about with Taliban. Unless they are willing to give up their training bases in the mountains of Afghanistan I dont think there is much to talk about. I have nothing but anger at the whole Pakistan/Afghanistan region because of its terrorist elements. When they say people are being killed there I usually believe it is justified because so many evil people live there. The innocents who die are victims of the terrorists using them as human shields.

muman613

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version