Author Topic: Is Obama planning to have a Civilian Security Force in addition to the military?  (Read 1028 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Nazi Germany and other Facist countries jump out when watching this:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Actually Ebb, I believe Obama wants to decimate our military and replace it with his own personal brownshirts -- a.k.a the civilian national security force. 

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
I heard Obama talk about another police like group we needed in America, other than our military. Maybe I can get that link. It is really concerning.

That Obama student group reminds me of the Hitler youth group. That with the youth singing makes it a little too creepy. But, these Muslim children singing about their brother from Kenya (obama) is even the most creepy scary!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 09:55:55 PM by momofsixbabes »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Actually Ebb, I believe Obama wants to decimate our military and replace it with his own personal brownshirts -- a.k.a the civilian national security force. 

Lisa,    I can easily envision this.       Especially when reflecting on the following that has been posted previously:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Lisa,    I can easily envision this.       Especially when reflecting on the following that has been posted previously:

That is truly frightening to watch - on a multitude of levels.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Considering Obama's tax plan, and this. The USA doesn't stand a chance at remaining the world power. Petro dollars will flow throw Russia like a river.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Civilian Security Force is code for secret police a.k.a the KGB.  Reeducation camps are part of that deal too.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
A couple days ago, Lisa posted a video which went into this a little bit.  This is frightening stuff.  You know, he says these things and I don't think people are really listening to what he's saying.  It's as though they're just being taken in by the conviction in his voice.  People really need to start paying attention.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Let us hope that Alaska does not turn in to Gulag.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I truly believe the United States will become like Nazi Germany and the third Reich, if Obama is elected, there will be no truthful news outlets, we will be taxes, and live quiet, secluded lives, without freedom.

D.S.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer

an American GeheimShtatzPolizei  ...(Homeland Police)