Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 818 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: November 03, 2008, 10:15:58 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:34:08 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rainman-n-Texas

• New JTFer
  • Im one of the 23%
    • You Tube
Re: We must PRAY
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 11:34:35 PM »
AMEN!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 12:08:08 AM »
Amen!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 12:21:20 AM »
Amen.  We must trust that it is all in G-d's Hand.  Not just the election of course, but everything.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 03:07:01 AM »
Amen my friend...

Hashem is with us no matter what the outcome of the election is. Evil will not prevail as long as we trust our L-rd.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 04:01:10 AM »
Fellow JTFers,

We are now down to the night before the election.  We have done what we can with videos, blogs, emails, interviews, newspaper postings, literature, arguments, press releases, etc. in order to get out the truth about Barack Hussein Obama.  We can keep campaigning until it's over.  But we must not neglect one important factor.  We must pray for this election.  Chaim quoted the Talmud as saying that a Jew should pray even if there is a knife to his throat and there seems to be no escape.  We must apply that to this situation.  I encourage all of us to offer prayers to Hashem tonight and tomorrow for a McCain victory in this election.  May G-d think of the righteous citizens that are still in this nation and spare them the horror of an anti-Semitic, anti-white America-hater as president.  May G-d think of Israel and prevent a terrible enemy of the Jewish people from getting elected.  It is true that America has become very crazy and G-d might wish to punish us, but we must pray that He not punish us this severely just yet.  Perhaps Hashem will look favorably on the efforts made by JTF to do the right thing and give us a chance to grow and continue to fight so that this country does not arrive to another terrible situation like the one we are in now.

Amen. I don't feel safe in an America with Obama as president. http://avideditor.wordpress.com/2008/11/02/obama-will-kill-all-the-jews-he-will-be-worse-then-hitler-or-stalin/

Avid