Author Topic: Apes celebrate Obonga victory  (Read 1044 times)

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Apes celebrate Obonga victory
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 03:41:55 PM »
That's what white Americans voted into power. Brainless apes. White America just gave the country over to the savages. I can only hope the blacks show their "gratitude" to the leftist white scum who voted them into power.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 03:49:40 PM »
This why the whole "I have a dream" BS is just that.  Blacks do not give two ounces of dog squeeze about America.  All they want is free ride via welfare, Affirmative action, etc.  But in the end, gulliable, stupid white people elected this man.  Anyone who voted for Obama should drop dead.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 04:00:09 PM »
The "dream" of blacks is to run America into the ground and turn it into another hellhole like Zimbabwe.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 04:06:16 PM »
Look at these idiots...(5 is the best haha):

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=C4&Date=20081105&Category=NEWS15&ArtNo=811050807&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=1

More apes celebrating: (Obama's muslim family from Kenya: "we are coming to the white house !" )

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 04:08:28 PM »
I felt nausea after seeing all of that, ugh.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 04:12:12 PM »
I cant get myself to look at this.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 04:14:31 PM »
The fourth picture has this simian princess holding an Obama sign upside down.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 04:32:44 PM »
I'm sure they all partied all night.  It's not like they have jobs to go to.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 05:50:14 PM »
The young people have no historical context to understand the significance of what they just did.  But the older people should know better.  I hope they're happy.  They've just screwed children's and grandchildren's future.  The only future these children will have, is what the government tells them they can have.  Children can make such mistakes but older people have no excuse.

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 06:01:06 PM »
And if you stopped any of these brainless wonders and asked: ''Name one policy of Obama that proposes radical ''change'' they would not be able to name any.

I am betting every peny I have that an extremly high majority of these retards have not a single clue as to what Obama's policies are. ''I will improve economy'' is not a sufficient answer, nor a realistic one.
He is charming and a good speaker, true, but so was Hitler. He also based his lobbying on on ''change'' and ''rescue from economic disaster'' which ultimately had grotesque and devastating outcome.

I truly believe democrats were not running a presidential campagin, but ''making history'' and polishing international image. Partially to get people involved and crazed so they can take their minds off economic disaster America has gone into.

My condolances to my friends on this site.

Obama honeymoon will be short lived.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 06:10:53 PM »
the worse picture in there is the 2 fat white women holding up a banner. this country is doomed.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 06:16:52 PM »
They look like the ANIMALS they ARE in 6 & 19. To me, these people ARE ANIMALS now, I was NEVER like this before. I am now. They voted for this HORRENDOUS IMPOSTER JUST B/c he is sort of BLACK. PERIOD.  They took my country and MURDERED it YESTERDAY and left my FRIENDS and FAMILY IN MOURNING without caring ONE DAMNED bit.  I HATE THESE PEOPLES GUTS.  They called me a SORE LOSER TODAY- I DIDNT LOSE, I WITNESSED A MURDER AND COULD NOT DO A DAMNED THING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 07:21:21 PM »
They look like the ANIMALS they ARE in 6 & 19. To me, these people ARE ANIMALS now, I was NEVER like this before. I am now. They voted for this HORRENDOUS IMPOSTER JUST B/c he is sort of BLACK. PERIOD.  They took my country and MURDERED it YESTERDAY and left my FRIENDS and FAMILY IN MOURNING without caring ONE DAMNED bit.  I HATE THESE PEOPLES GUTS.  They called me a SORE LOSER TODAY- I DIDNT LOSE, I WITNESSED A MURDER AND COULD NOT DO A DAMNED THING.

That is SO EXACTLY how I feel, asheDina!!!!!!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com