Poll

Poll: Should JTF support Governor Sarah Palin for president now?

Yes, if we start now, we can play a serious role, and starting early is the only way to win.
44 (57.9%)
No, it's too early to decide.
20 (26.3%)
No, Palin is not the best candidate for 2012.
12 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Should JTF support Governor Sarah Palin for president now?  (Read 6800 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Poll: Should JTF support Governor Sarah Palin for president now?
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2008, 12:18:09 AM »
I spent about three hours watching Sarah Palin being interviewed and I can emphatically say that yes we should start a grassroots effort to support her for President in 2012. When she was in a more relaxed setting with Sean Hannity on Fox News she conducted herself well, she was articulate, she was on point with her answers and she certainly didn't come across as the "idiot" that the establishment media has attempted to make her out to be. I'm enamored by her core principles. She's not 100% where I'd like her to be on Israel, but hopefully we can work to persuade her to change her position.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 01:33:20 AM by Mishmaat »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2008, 01:14:52 AM »
The best part about her, she is not part of that Washington elitest group of animals. She has tremendous ability to lead as you see with her being a Gov. So already she has executive expirience.  She runs in '12 I will without question support her.  And lets fight the media dogs that will do once again anything they can to try to bury her cause they are afraid of her.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2008, 01:34:38 AM »
Yes.  the washington elite had better get themselves behind Palin.
The PEOPLE OF AMERICA love her, and the last time I checked, there are more regular patriotic Americans than there are washington elite.

Also, we know Palin is not afraid to fire people who are useless or dangerous.
aka Someone Else

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2008, 02:18:08 AM »
She's not 100% where I'd like her to be on Israel, but hopefully we can work to persuade her to change her position.
I think we all know that she said what she felt like she had to say--either what the McCain ghouls told her to say, or what she thinks Israel itself advocates--probably both. I doubt that she truly supports the "two state solution" in her heart.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2008, 02:55:40 AM »
I agree.  She is the type of Christian from everything that I've seen and read, that loves and is dedicated to Israel.  She's the type of Christian that actually believes what she says she believes, and does not waiver, make excuses, or act in a politically expedient way.  She will be a steadfast defender of Israel, in my opinion.
aka Someone Else

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2008, 10:20:25 PM »
Chaim,
  You're right. I actually changed my mind. JTF could be in the news and the spotlight if Palin is supported now that she is still in the spotlight..

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2008, 10:00:54 AM »
Way too early on this one.  Most of us were angry and jacked after the election and our focus was too far down the road, me as guilty as anyone.  Palin will soon vanish and we just have to see what the next four years brings us.  But I have no doubt that we haven't seen the last of Mrs. Palin.

Offline aas6west

• New JTFer
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2008, 03:31:25 PM »
I honestly do not think Sarah Palin would be a strong candidate.  I mean I love her but half of the American people still don't  know her and dont think she is knowledgable enough to run the country. I like Newt Gingrich.  I am not THAT  knowledgable about him yet but I like what I hear so far a lot  on his Americansolutions website.. He seems to make sense to me  and is a good speaker. I think he would make a strong candidate for the republican party.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2008, 03:34:19 PM »
Newt Gingrich over Palin?  Even the media would side with Palin.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2008, 03:42:03 PM »
No, Its too early. Even though she is really appealing to JTF, you never will know what can happen in 4 years.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2008, 03:54:59 PM »
    Like I mentioned earlier in this thread,    Sarah Palin is clearly the person who I want to see get elected President in 2012.   And who I hope JTF elects to support ASAP.     

Regarding Newt Gingrich,    one thing that could work against him was something that some voters factored into their decision regarding rejecting John McCain.     Gingrich will be 69 in 2012,   which is only 3 years younger than McCain's current age.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2008, 03:57:25 PM »
The best part about her, she is not part of that Washington elitest group of animals. She has tremendous ability to lead as you see with her being a Gov. So already she has executive expirience.  She runs in '12 I will without question support her.  And lets fight the media dogs that will do once again anything they can to try to bury her cause they are afraid of her.

Excellent post,    Masterwolf.      We are definitely on the same wave length.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2008, 06:00:51 PM »
I think we should give backing Plain a shot. I don't think it would be a bad thing to do. If she gains momentum in the next year or so JTF will have been one of the first movements to give her backing. I liked Palin from the first time I heard her speak this was way before she was seriously even thought of as a VP candidate. She has a straight forward quality that connects to many conservative Americans. The left wing is deadly scared of her and they have done everything to discredit her they possibly could do. Even so her ratings are still high. If she runs for President in 2012 she will be calling the shots and won't be hampered by the likes of people like McCain and the people who ran his campaign. I have been a card carrying Republican for over 30 years and Palin is one of the best people to come along in all that time. Lets not waste another day lets get moving and get some emails out to Alaska to let her know JTF is willing to work at getting her elected in 012. I think Palin is a person who will remember friends who support her and this may go a long way in making JTF a mass movement and helping Israel.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MARINO

• Junior JTFer
  • "Semper Fi"
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2008, 09:37:21 PM »
I say 'Yes'!
  Sarah Palin has a bright future with the Conservative Republicans, I just hope we'll manage to get through these 4 years under Obama.   

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »
Right-Of-Center Bloggers Select Their Favorite People On The Right (2008 Edition)

Right Wing News emailed almost 260 right-of-center bloggers and asked them to send us a list of whom they considered to be their "Favorite People On The Right." Representatives from the following 44 blogs responded...

All American Blogger, Atlas Shrugs, Axis of Right, Bad Example, Blonde Sagacity, Bookworm Room, (Matt) Bull Moose Strikes Back, (Laura) Bull Moose Strikes Back, The Captain's Journal, Dr. Melissa Clouthier, Conservatism Today, Conservative Compendium, Copious Dissent, Argghhhh!, Cara Ellison, Girl On The Right, House of Eratosthenes, Paul Ibrahim.com, IMAO, Keith Burgess-Jackson, Conservative Grapevine, Jeremayakovka, Josh Schroeder, Lotus Blog, Libertarian Republican, Mean Ol' Meany , Midnight Blue, Moonbattery, mountaineer musings, Mount Virtus, Musings, My Aisling, Newsbeat1, (Shoebox) No Runny Eggs, The Nose On Your Face, Pirate's Cove, Pirates Man Your Women!, The Rougblog, Don Singleton, Take Our Country Back, Trying To Grok, Vox Popoli, WILLisms, Wolking's World

All bloggers were allowed to make anywhere from 1-12 unranked selections and were allowed to choose anybody on the right or generally perceived to be on the right that they liked: Republican, Conservative, Libertarian, politician, preacher, blogger, columnist, radio host, you name it!

Without further ado, here are the right-of-center bloggers' favorite people on the right with the number of votes beside of each selection in parentheses:

23) Michele Bachmann (4)
23) Glenn Beck (4)
23) Pat Buchanan (4)
23) Victor David Hanson (4)
23) Charles Krauthammer (4)
23) Dennis Prager (4)
23) John Roberts (4)
20) Dick Cheney (5)
20) Mark Levin (5)
20) Clarence Thomas (5)
19) Paul Ryan (6)
15) Tom Coburn (7)
15) Laura Ingraham (7)
15) Sean Hannity (7)
15) Mike Pence (7)
12) Jeff Flake (8 )
12) Jonah Goldberg (8 )
12) Antonin Scalia (8 )
11) Jim DeMint (10)
9) Ann Coulter (11)
9) Thomas Sowell (11)
7) Michael Steele (12)
7) Michelle Malkin (12)
6) Mark Steyn (13)
5) Newt Gingrich (17)
4) Fred Thompson (18)
3) Bobby Jindal (22)
2) Rush Limbaugh (29)
1) Sarah Palin (33)

http://rightwingnews.com/#post13493

Where's Lou Dobbs?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2008, 05:55:43 PM »
I noticed the take out king from San Fran didn't make that list.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2008, 06:16:52 AM »
Although I like her as a person, I'm not really comfortable with Sarah Palin as Presidential candidate. There were many instances where she didn't appear professional at all. Unfortenately the recent turkey interview adds to that.

I also wonder about her position and knowledge on Israel and the Middle East. She's talking about a two state solution, which means Israel having to make concession to terrorists. At the same time she claims to be a bible believing Christian, so something doesn't fit in my view. Possibly she had to talk about a two state solution due to pressure from the McCain staff, but who can say that for sure?

Hopefully, these inadequacies can be solved within 4 years.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2008, 06:18:55 AM »
If people can eat a turkey they can watch a few of them being quickly and humanely killed.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2008, 07:27:17 AM »
I want to see a Palin/Jindal ticket!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2008, 07:10:25 PM »
I support Palin! In fact a few days after she lost, I ordered PALIN 2012 buttons from Cafepress! I wear one every day, right next to my, "Not My President" button (with the Obama symbol on it, lol).
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2008, 08:42:50 PM »
On VH1 best week ever the guy hosting it said "palin is talking about runnign again in 2012 , *pft as if that's possible*

And the scary thing is he might be right.
The media won't leave her alone now, imagine if she runs again they will attack her until she has no campaign.