Author Topic: NYC VOTERS: IF BLOOMBERG RUNS A 3RD TERM AS MAYOR SHOULD WE VOTE AGAINST HIM?  (Read 482 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Even though he will run on the R line (of  course he really isn't) but what if the D line is worst, do we stay out of it when both are disaster?  Chances are for the dems it maybe Anthony the Weiner.   He is disgusting as well.  Hate that he has the same name I have. Um the Anthony part.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
it depends on who's running against him...If it is someone better then yes..if it is someone worse, no...

adn even though he wanted to run three terms, we need to understand that we as a movement feel that a monarchy is ideal for Israel...so what's a third term really gonna mean for this guy if he's goign to be relatively decent next to a terrible candidate?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
DOOMBERG IS R?  I THOUGHT HE WAS D? :o

Anyway, what we need is someone who will not screw NYC up as bad as Doomberg.  Personally, I think Giuliani should come back.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Bloomberg is a fake republican.