Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3296 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: November 11, 2008, 03:14:07 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:35:41 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: New York Obama Supporter threatens Chaim
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 04:26:40 AM »
One of the tags on that video is "danbennoahisback"

If you break down danbennoahisback it forms: dan ben noah is back

What the?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 04:46:29 AM »
It sounds like allen
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 07:27:48 AM »
It sounds like allen

Allen T. is clearly obsessed and he sounds like a very dangerous individual to me.   At 5:35, he goes on to say he's "basically a neighbor" and knows where Chiam lives, then he says "I really don't want him to know who I am UNTIL I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE A MOVE ON HIM."  That's a threat.  He needs to take his meds. 

Yes, the loser formerly known as "samanthathecat", aka Allen T., is the ultimate self-hating Jew who, after he converted to Christianity, started railing against Jews in the most vicious way as you can see from the video he posted.  After Chiam tried very hard to reason with him and ask him kindly to stop, he ranted and raved just as he did on this video and finally was banned from JTF for trying to use it as a vehicle for trying to convert Jews to Christianity which is considered a sin in Judaism.  I remember the "Ask JTF" episode after that happened and Chiam took at least a half an hour going over what had happened, what was said and why the decision to ban Allen was made.  Clearly it was necessary!

Compare the voice in the video to this one he made when he got banned. 

and this:

Notice everything he says about Chiam applies instead to himself!  How pathetic.  He goes on to say that Obama says, "You should always listen to the enemy."  Does he even know HE IS THE ENEMY B. Hussein was speaking of?  How stupid can anyone be. 

Chiam, this guy is a bona fide nutcase and a dangerous one at that.  One thing is for sure, you were right when you said that when a Jew leaves the Torah, he becomes very dangerous.  There is no better example than Allen T. 

May God keep you safe.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 07:59:34 AM »
What a scummy person to make that video.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 09:32:36 AM »
This White Collar Criminal actually posted a comment on the Jews Against Obama blog, which I deleted. 

How are you so sure this guy is Allen-T?  Couldn't he be just another nutcase?  There are plenty of them around. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 10:12:57 AM »
This White Collar Criminal actually posted a comment on the Jews Against Obama blog, which I deleted. 

How are you so sure this guy is Allen-T?  Couldn't he be just another nutcase?  There are plenty of them around. 
I'm not but listen to their voices they sound alike
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 12:55:42 PM »
He also said that he was spying on JTF and posing as a senior member.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 12:57:01 PM »
If this guy had a Brooklyn accent he'd sound exactly like Allen.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 01:10:16 PM »
Don't worry....

One day all of those idiots will WISHED they had listen to Chaim and the others........

G-d will vindicate JTF.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 01:13:10 PM »
Does sound like allen-t.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 01:17:41 PM »
Does sound like allen-t.

If that's Allen, he's got a gift for vocal impressions.

CIA? FBI?

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2008, 02:19:42 PM »
One of the tags on that video is "danbennoahisback"

If you break down danbennoahisback it forms: dan ben noah is back

What the?

That's my YouTube user name.  It comes from having a bunch of my accounts banned.

I understand that. Why is this man using YOUR screen name to tag his videos?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2008, 02:44:19 PM »

Well, the video he was showing was probably the one on my account.  Plus my account has all 3 of Chaim's most recent English videos.  However, I have no idea why anyone would search ZooTube for my user name.

He probably didn't have to 'search' since he says he's been "spying" on JTF for 8 years...

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2008, 02:58:29 PM »
                                                                                                              בס''ד

This is not Allen-T. Allen-T would not be fanatically supporting and worshipping Obama. This is a member of the Obama cult, which has millions of demented members.

This moron is doing us a big favor by publicizing us. He is doing what that Peace Now moron in Israel did a couple of weeks ago. The Peace Now moron made 5 videos against us, and I believe that those videos only helped us. Peace Now promised to do hundreds of videos against us. Let's hope they keep their word.

This guy has already attracted AntiChaimBenPesach and Marbus the Croat Nazi to his video. Just look at the comments. What these idiots are doing will only backfire on them. They will only bring us new members and supporters.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 03:02:46 PM »
Videos such as this are why Chaim needs to go back and do the old JTF type videos.  The only way to defeat morons like this is to beat them at throw it right back in their face!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 03:12:12 PM »
It sounds like allen
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Anus-T also.

Moreover, I will bet you a couple Ben Franklins that Anus-T voted for Obama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 03:15:00 PM »
Allen-T would not be fanatically supporting and worshipping Obama.
I am not so sure I agree with you. Anus-T probably doesn't like Obama in his heart, but I bet he would vote for him solely to hurt the Jews.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 05:52:52 PM »
whoa whoa whoa. Did this [censored] bastard son of a [censored] say he was a senior member at JTF!?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 06:06:49 PM »
This is just the beginning.  Jew hatred is going to come out of the closet and into the open very quickly.  Soon we will lose our legal protections.  But you know, it doesn't matter what the situation is.  Ultimately the Jew has noone to look to but himself and his G-d.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2008, 06:13:23 PM »
This is just the beginning.  Jew hatred is going to come out of the closet and into the open very quickly.  Soon we will lose our legal protections.  But you know, it doesn't matter what the situation is.  Ultimately the Jew has noone to look to but himself and his G-d.
This is just the beginning.  Jew hatred is going to come out of the closet and into the open very quickly.  Soon we will lose our legal protections.  But you know, it doesn't matter what the situation is.  Ultimately the Jew has noone to look to but himself and his G-d and guns

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2008, 06:31:06 PM »
Obama's election is going to make outright anti-Semitism acceptable and respectable. And you will see self-hating Jews agree with the open anti-Semites. The Peace Now Jew from Israel has posted three comments on this Jew-hater's video agreeing with him even as he calls me a "filthy Jew". And the Peace Now Jew also has an alliance with Marbus, who glorifies Croatian Nazi war criminals. If you go to the Peace Now Jew's youtube page, you will see that he is also working with outright Muslim terrorists.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2008, 06:40:01 PM »
Obama's election is going to make outright anti-Semitism acceptable and respectable. And you will see self-hating Jews agree with the open anti-Semites. The Peace Now Jew from Israel has posted three comments on this Jew-hater's video agreeing with him even as he calls me a "filthy Jew". And the Peace Now Jew also has an alliance with Marbus, who glorifies Croatian Nazi war criminals. If you go to the Peace Now Jew's youtube page, you will see that he is also working with outright Muslim terrorists.

This is a tragedy.  And it is also a tragedy that this doesn't surprise or shock anymore.  I never thought I would get used to Jewish anti-Semites, but I have in some way.  I still despise them.  I want to wake them up.  But they don't surprise me anymore.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2008, 10:23:55 PM »
I had an argument with that guy. He's a moron all he did was throw school yard insutls and wished me , jtfer's and chaim death by gas chambers saying he wished he could go back and time and saying "god damn hitler for not finishing" the job Bs. Don't waste valuable time with this piece of garbage.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2008, 10:32:16 PM »
Flagged
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh