Author Topic: Christians and Catholics,, This is Urgent for us to stand now more then ever  (Read 579 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Through this election the wave of anti semitics will be coming from all over against our Jewish brothers and sisters.  Remember we are united and it is our duty to defend them.  I for one will and I urge others to do so.  I don't know how with the leftists not helping us much by paving the way but our hands are tied, yet we still have to.  I feel this is important cause face it, Obama is a grave threat to Israel.  And I don't know why American Jews, like many self hating whites have a need to frolic over this affrimative action disaster train that will be a wreck for both America and Israel.  But we must.  This next four years will be our ultimate test.  Already many pro Israel righties Americans are questioning what is the point, if leftist Jews voted 86% for a creature who is going to devistate Israel more then Clinton did and we all know how Clinton did Oslo is a great example.

This is the test for us all no doubt.  But for my Christian and Catholic brothers and sisters, this test will be needed to be met.  I am concern about the wave.  With Obama winning there will be that urgent need.  We all saw how the blacks were thrilled and how the chaos is beginning.  This is to all whites in general really.  Now I have spoken to some rightwing Americans who are in support of Israel 100% but after post election punch in the gut,  this is going to be hard to convince em that you can't blame all for a few.  That is like blaming all whites cause 64% of whites outside the Philly suberbs voted for this banana eating beast.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Yes, I agree!! My sentiments exactly.

This will separate the chaff from the wheat, as they say...

The sheep from the goats.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I REFUSE to take up for LadyA- I dont care if she was the Popes Wife.  She is the UN JEW and NO sister of MINE. NO- TYVM.  The way I see it, is the CHRISTIANS are going to come under MASSIVE persecution, because right is WRONG and wrong is right, and these people that voted obama are WHACKED. I WILL be there for Catholics AND Christians- you better BELIEVE It, b/c Christianity WILL be ABOLOLISHED under obama the MOZLEM.  So, now is the time for JEWS to come to AID the Christians.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
We will come to the aid of the Jews, also....

:)

I do feel there will be severe persecution here......

too, as others ....do....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
I will hold resistance against any anti-Semitism, in the Catholic community.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
I've been getting mocked all week by someone from Canada at another forum.....

Today I told him to leave the forum then if he doesn't agree......

>:(

He is admin and so am I and he is mocking my beliefs which happen to coincide with here and what the head honcho at the other forum believes....

My friend from New Yawk, he is like the Christian religious version of Chaim....seriously.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל