Author Topic: Japan, being Intelligent, DISLIKES OBAMA  (Read 7664 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Japan, being Intelligent, DISLIKES OBAMA
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2008, 10:49:42 PM »
the Chinese treat the Chinese like subhumans.

Bravo!

I'm tired of the Great Japanese people being smeared by ignorami.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2008, 10:51:44 PM »
My best friend is a Jap. He's convinced that Japs are superior to all other Asians. He likes to call himself the 'beast from the east' and has a definite pecking order of Asian people and their worth. On his scale Koreans occupy the lowest rung. Chinese people get a good grade.

He'd like to think Japs are the 'master race', so I'm compelled to remind him what a beating the American gaijings put on Japan during WWII.

He doesn't like being reminded that the Jewish developed A-bomb nearly incinerated his mom who was in Hiroshima when it was nuked, but survived.

Japs can be really xenophobic, but overall I admire their culture and think they're a fine people.

Your friend is a Japanese-American, not Japanese.

There is a WORLD of difference.

Japanese people don't talk about 'master race' stuff. 

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2008, 10:53:23 PM »
Yes, xoce, I agree with you.

Was just giving you a little 'slice of life' insight into my dealing with an individual Jap.

My best friend is a Jap. He's convinced that Japs are superior to all other Asians. He likes to call himself the 'beast from the east' and has a definite pecking order of Asian people and their worth. On his scale Koreans occupy the lowest rung. Chinese people get a good grade.

He'd like to think Japs are the 'master race', so I'm compelled to remind him what a beating the American gaijings put on Japan during WWII.

He doesn't like being reminded that the Jewish developed A-bomb nearly incinerated his mom who was in Hiroshima when it was nuked, but survived.

Japs can be really xenophobic, but overall I admire their culture and think they're a fine people.

If your mom was nearly incinerated by the Nazi gas chamber, would you like to be reminded of it?
For the civilians who were nuked in Hiroshima- how is that a sign of their inferiority to anyone.  Much less the rest of Asia.  Your friend is claiming the Japanese are superior to the rest of Asia.  Well, from the looks of things, they are.

The Jews were attacked and sent to concentration camps.  Does that mean Jews are inferior to the Nazi's who sent them there?

No.  Peoples/cultures are to be judged by the advances they provide to humanity.  Advances in medicine, technology, etc etc.  It seems to me that the Jewish culture is high up on the hierarchy, and so is Japanese culture, among others.

No, of course I don't like to be reminded that millions of Jews were incinerated in Nazi ovens, but that doesn't change the fact that it happened.

When my buddy starts boasting of Jap superiority it's fun to beat him with the clue bat by reminding him who won WWII.

I'm a Jewish supremacist. So he'll remind me that European Jews didn't exactly put up tremendous resistance to Hitler's extermination campaign.

Do I like it ? Nope.  But with limited exceptions like the Warsaw Ghetto, he's probably right.

This doesn't mean that he doesn't respect and admire the Jewish people anymore than my reminders to him mean that I don't respect and admire alot about the Japanese.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2008, 10:53:53 PM »

Your friend is claiming the Japanese are superior to the rest of Asia.  Well, from the looks of things, they are.

Again, Bravo!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2008, 10:58:09 PM »
Jap.

Don't use that offensive word, schmuck.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2008, 11:07:41 PM »

Trust me, my buddy is Japanese before he's American. Just like I'm Jewish before I'm American.

He doesn't go around saying Japs are the 'master race' but he's not reluctant to let me know he's convinced Japs are the superior Asians.

That's fine with me. His ethnocentric pride is understandable and doesn't bother me in the least.

Except when he won't admit Jews are superior to Japs  :laugh:

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2008, 11:10:41 PM »
Jap.

OK, putz, I'll call him a nip so you don't get your politically correct dress all ruffled.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:56 PM »

Trust me, my buddy is Japanese before he's American. Just like I'm Jewish before I'm American.

He doesn't go around saying Japs are the 'master race' but he's not reluctant to let me know he's convinced Japs are the superior Asians.

That's fine with me. His ethnocentric pride is understandable and doesn't bother me in the least.

Except when he won't admit Jews are superior to Japs  :laugh:

No Japanese person would ever share their opinion...if they even had one.  You're lying about something, you little pig.

I seriously doubt that you even know the difference between Nihon-tachi and Americans of Japanese descent.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2008, 11:15:30 PM »
Jap.

OK, putz, I'll call him a nip so you don't get your politically correct dress all ruffled.

You're a f-cking assh-le and your mother is a filthy slut.

Where do you live, tough guy?

Let's have a meeting.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2008, 11:26:02 PM »
Hey [censored], weren't you the one advocating JTF go back to the 'old ways' ?

And now you're getting your panties in a wad over the use of the word Jap ?

What a freaking hypocrite.

Internet tough guy, bringing mothers up.

Better watch your mouth, little man. I'll drop you like a toilet seat.