Author Topic: I made a Youtube channel  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Ronen Levi Yitzchak Segal

• Junior JTFer
I made a Youtube channel
« on: November 20, 2008, 03:39:00 PM »
To Hashem is the earth and its fullness,

Greetings, friends. Sorry for my absence, but with all the nonsense on Youtube, I took it upon myself to make a few things. I will soon upload "peace in Judasim and the middle east".  I think you'll like it.  My name there is ronennachman770.  Enjoy and I welcome all and any feedback!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: I made a Youtube channel
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 03:58:01 PM »
Great be sure to throw Jtf in there. We need more members!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 04:59:36 PM »

To be frank, I am still not comfortable with all the violent imagery on this website and wishes of physical harm to human beings.  However, I will talk about the same issues you speak about here.

Enjoy and please do not be offended by my words of truth.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 05:03:51 PM »

To be frank, I am still not comfortable with all the violent imagery on this website and wishes of physical harm to human beings.  However, I will talk about the same issues you speak about here.

What violent imagery?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 09:13:26 PM »

Thats crap [censored] you!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 03:39:31 AM »

Enjoy and please feel free to comment and rate.  I'm not sure what the comment about me is implying or trying to say.  Please explain yourself so I can respond.  Thank you, and G-d bless us all.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 04:19:25 AM »
I see that you are a Lubavitch Chassid. Jtf's position on all the major issues is similar to Chabad especially in regards to the land of Israel and what to do to the enemy. You should feel very comfortable here. Their is nothing violent about this site at all.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 07:53:14 AM »

To be frank, I have seen some things here.  But I love this site and am quite addicted.  I'm just a little more sensitive than most people and more than I should be, to be honest.  Even your signature turns my stomachs about 1.1 billion people, or at least the estimated 30 percent of those (who are "religious"), consider that book sacred and use to to commune with Hashem.

Anyway, here is my second post on the subject, in Hebrew

again, any and all comments are welcomed!  If the mods could kindly link this to the Hebrew site, as I don't have a log on there, I would love that very much.

May G-d Almighty bless us all.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 07:54:28 AM »
sorry - another Hebrew post on the same subject.

G-d bless.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 09:44:32 AM »
Very good could you make the sound a little louder in your next video :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 11:03:41 AM »

To be frank, I have seen some things here.  But I love this site and am quite addicted.  I'm just a little more sensitive than most people and more than I should be, to be honest.  Even your signature turns my stomachs about 1.1 billion people, or at least the estimated 30 percent of those (who are "religious"), consider that book sacred and use to to commune with Hashem.

again, any and all comments are welcomed!  If the mods could kindly link this to the Hebrew site, as I don't have a log on there, I would love that very much.

I don't know what signature you're referring to that turns your stomach.

I'll tell you what turns my stomach.

People who believe that the Queeran is some sort of holy book - just because 1.1 billion mooozies whose 'prophet' was a mass murderer, pedophile, psychotic, liar and thief, tell them it's a holy book.   

I'll tell you what else turns my stomach.

People that have the audacity to mention they're offended by the violent imagery of this site, but don't mention that they're offended by the endless violence, murder and mayhem perpetrated by mooozies in the name of Islam.

I'll tell you something else that turns my stomach.

People that confuse Hashem with the pedophile prophet's hallucination called Allah.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »

People who believe that the Queeran is some sort of holy book - just because 1.1 billion mooozies whose 'prophet' was a mass murderer, pedophile, psychotic, liar and thief, tell them it's a holy book.   

People that have the audacity to mention they're offended by the violent imagery of this site, but don't mention that they're offended by the endless violence, murder and mayhem perpetrated by mooozies in the name of Islam.

People that confuse Hashem with the pedophile prophet's hallucination called Allah.
He is referring to the fact that my signature says "I am urinating on a Koran." After what they have done to the jewish people, the least I can do is urinate on that filthy wee wee pad of a book.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 04:18:53 PM »
Ronen Levi Yitzchak Segal,

I believe you have a very good heart and seek peace like Aaron. I agree that peace is always the desired outcome so we can live without fear. But we must acknowledge that we have enemies. We cannot pretend that an enemy is really a friend. We also cannot bend our beliefs over backwards to make believe that Allah is another name for Hashem. My brother was killed in the World Trade Center on 9/11 by terrorists screaming "Allah Akbarf!" and this act was celebrated by Arabs around the world. Every Friday in Mosques around the world Imams are preaching "Death to Jews!" and you still really believe that it is Hashem they are serving? I believe they are following their Serpent-like yetzer-haras and have gone far from the path which Hashem wants for mankind. Look at their holy book which doesn't preach free-will like Torah, but imposition of belief or death. I am not offended by "[censored] on a koran" at all. That book is responsible for much anti-semitism. Do you Ronen want to be a dhimmi? I do not.

I believe we must fight in order to bring about a righteous world. We have an enemy who has set himself before us and we stand by our brothers blood. When will the Jewish people rise up and confront this Satan who is taunting us? You are waiting for Moshiach but who will Moshiach defeat? Is it not Ishmael and Amalek combined in the arab? These are enemies who will kill us when we turn away.

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2008, 10:29:26 PM »

1.1 billion people are in Islam.  It said to "urinate" on it.  I'm so sure that's going to engender positive emotions from our step brother, Ishmael.

How many times have you read this book that you are such an expert?  I'll admit, I only made it through once.  However, take away the fact that they believe in the absurd virgin birth and that their "gan eden" has "big breasted virgins" waiting for them and please delineate for me your objections to this text.  This book makes the gospels look foolish and backwards.  Also, his adherents do not eat swine and unkosher shell fish.

When someone says they are offended by violence or violent imagery, it means ANYWHERE it occurs.

A good friend of mine just came back from Iraq.  He is a doctor and he did a 2 year term there.  He met many Ishmaelities and spoke to them at length about their beliefs.  Allah means Adon or master.  He spent an hour on the phone with me tellng me that based on his journey over there and his interactions with them, he considers them to be "benae Noach"  What are you basing your assumptions on?

To generalize 1.1 billion people by a few fanatics is absurd.  Please do a little research before spewing senseless hate into this world.  May G-d bless all those who fear him, who fear him in truth.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2008, 10:36:04 PM »
Ronen Levi Yitzchak Segal,

I believe you have a very good heart and seek peace like Aaron.

That is very interesting to me.  I have always felt that I have a small spark of the soul of Ahron HaKohen.  I know it sounds like gi'iva, but people have said it to me, as well.

I agree that peace is always the desired outcome so we can live without fear. But we must acknowledge that we have enemies...

Please see my piece in Hebrew about Noam Federman where I say that basically Hamas is Amalek and we must wipe out their men women and children.  I think you'll like it.

I believe we must fight in order to bring about a righteous world....

I believe the last war will be the death of Hamas.  After that, Fatah folds like a house of cards.  Same with the guerrillas in Lebanon, IY''H.

muman613

I feel like you may not have watched my piece on antisemitism or the other Hebrew piece.  G-d bless you, Muman613.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2008, 11:00:27 PM »

1.1 billion people are in Islam.  It said to "urinate" on it.  I'm so sure that's going to engender positive emotions from our step brother, Ishmael.

How many times have you read this book that you are such an expert?  I'll admit, I only made it through once.  However, take away the fact that they believe in the absurd virgin birth and that their "gan eden" has "big breasted virgins" waiting for them and please delineate for me your objections to this text.  This book makes the gospels look foolish and backwards.  Also, his adherents do not eat swine and unkosher shell fish.

When someone says they are offended by violence or violent imagery, it means ANYWHERE it occurs.

A good friend of mine just came back from Iraq.  He is a doctor and he did a 2 year term there.  He met many Ishmaelities and spoke to them at length about their beliefs.  Allah means Adon or master.  He spent an hour on the phone with me tellng me that based on his journey over there and his interactions with them, he considers them to be "benae Noach"  What are you basing your assumptions on?

To generalize 1.1 billion people by a few fanatics is absurd.  Please do a little research before spewing senseless hate into this world.  May G-d bless all those who fear him, who fear him in truth.

Ronen, Islam itself is the problem. The koran has the names of the jewish women that mahamad himself raped. Jihad is not optional.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 11:08:34 PM »
DWI is right. Islam is inherently anti-Semitic. Muhammad, piss be upon him, committed outright genocide against the Jews living in the Arabian peninsula. He was an animal and his followers are all worthless camel dung eating animals.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 09:15:15 AM »

Here we go again with the 'few fanatics' nonsense.

You're the one that needs to do a little research. But in order to do that you're going to have to pull your head out of your colon and smell the jihad.

It's well documented that Mohamhead was a mass murderer, rapist, pedophile, misogynist, liar and thief. The documentation is easily found in Islam's own source material. Try reading Hadith Bukhari.

I'm amazed by brain dead fools like you. You're not only ignorant about Islam's 'prophet' and oblivious to the endless Islamic murder, terror and aggression against all non-Moozies -- but you have the pompous audacity to state that it's the people who speak the truth about Islam that are 'spewing senseless hate'.

You're damn right I hate Islam and Mohammedans. That's because I'm a humanitarian. Hating Islam isn't senseless. It's being an idiotic apologist for Islam that's senseless.

Since you're a fellow Jew, I'm somewhat reluctant to denigrate you, but I feel someone needs to -- you're a naive fool. A well meaning one, but a fool nonetheless. Quite frankly, your dhimmi 'peace now' attitude makes me sick.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2008, 09:20:56 AM »
Ronen is a good person but he has not been on here long enough to have learned the truth about Islam. On a side note, any real chabad rabbi would agree with us totally on all issues related to Israel and dealing with the islamic problem. Nothing that is on this site contradicts what your chabad rabbi has told you.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2008, 03:47:34 PM »

You're the one that needs to do a little research. But in order to do that you're going to have to pull your head out of your colon and smell the jihad.

Please suggest to me what field of study to research.  If you want me to base my opinion about a people living on this planet right now off of a man who lived around the year 600, you are insane.  Are you, Reb Yid, a Josef HaTzadik.  What does it matter that he was righteous?  I chose to focus on the people alive today.

It's well documented that Mohamhead was a mass murderer, rapist, pedophile, misogynist, liar and thief. The documentation is easily found in Islam's own source material. Try reading Hadith Bukhari.

And you're point is what?  That I should hate a man who did 1400 years ago?  What a waste of mental energy.

I'm amazed by brain dead fools like you. You're not only ignorant about Islam's 'prophet' and oblivious to the endless Islamic murder, terror and aggression against all non-Moozies -- but you have the pompous audacity to state that it's the people who speak the truth about Islam that are 'spewing senseless hate'.

I'm not brain dead as evidenced by my ability to speak and type (see youtube)  I would like to quantify ignorant for me, Reb Yid.  I have read the Koran.  Have you?  Or are you to busy wasting your time getting all up in arms about a few extremists?

You're damn right I hate Islam and Mohammedans. That's because I'm a humanitarian. Hating Islam isn't senseless. It's being an idiotic apologist for Islam that's senseless.

Hating anything except Satan and the yeater hora is senseless.  Hate within of itself is senseless.  The mishna in pikae avos states that everything has a reason and a time.  The Rambam in the end of Hilchos Mleachim has a footnote that "The Ishmaelite was on this earth to pave the way for HaMelech HaMoshiach"

Since you're a fellow Jew, I'm somewhat reluctant to denigrate you, but I feel someone needs to -- you're a naive fool. A well meaning one, but a fool nonetheless. Quite frankly, your dhimmi 'peace now' attitude makes me sick.

Cherish criticism, for it will place you on true heights - Yosef Yitzchak Schneerson.  Hey, holy brother, stop making your brother feel bad about himself.  Is that what ahavas Israel is all about?
[/quote]