Author Topic: strongest man of the muslims  (Read 5545 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: strongest man of the muslims
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 08:30:13 AM »
lol. I'd like to see him fight Bill Goldberg.

The part about him having to have sex 15 times a day with his wives due to a medical condition was hilarious.

I also liked the part about drinking butter giving him strength.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 08:36:11 AM by Rubystars »

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 10:10:23 AM »
He says he is not allowed to touch people, for fear he'd crash them, but on the other hand he mounts his wives 15 times a day and they have endured so far...

I also think that the make interviewer is a moron, and he reminds me Eli Yayzpan (for those of you who may have heard of him) mimicking Mubarak.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 10:16:31 AM »
Here is an example...

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 10:47:59 AM »
Here is an example...

first eli yatzpan in that video is wearing sunglasses(so people can't really make a comparison), and it is all in hebrew and arabic(so most can't understand what he is saying)..  Other videos he is dressed up a bit. Maybe to find him funny you really need to know what he is saying. His physical impersonations and gestures and voice aren't that good.

if you want to show a comparison between him and that interviewer, then use a picture

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/photos/7da_sun_yatzpan_032307.jpg

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2008, 11:01:35 AM »
<snip>
I also liked the part about drinking butter giving him strength.  :laugh:

It is a source of many calories.   Just not a safe one!

So his claim is not -that- crazy. Like "what would butter do".. "what would it have to do with strength".  It is high calory. So ideal in that sense.

Women usually don't get it,(all they know about calories is you count them if you are fat to help you losing weight) but high calories are -very- important to those that exercise and to build muscle. 

If he drunk butter , like a cup of butter, on any kind of regular basis, he would be dead by now.  Too much of a heavy source of saturated fat.  Hence he claims super powers, that he can take it and a normal person cannot.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 11:09:42 AM by q_q_ »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 02:00:22 PM »
Just noticed another funny line.. He says,

Human Strength comes from, and he points to his testicles, and to his back/spine.

I hear penis size is inversely proportional to brain size.

What are you implying here... That our people who are well known for our intelligence are not well endowed? I beg to differ....

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 02:03:41 PM »

Human Strength comes from, and he points to his testicles, and to his back/spine.

What are you implying here... That our people who are well known for our intelligence are not well endowed? I beg to differ....

muman613

How would you know?
What have you looked at mens private area?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 02:10:26 PM by Americanhero »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 02:43:14 PM »

muman613

How would you know?
:laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2008, 02:45:30 PM »

muman613

How would you know?

I know what my wife said... And she said that this 'brain size inversely proportional to penis size' is a phallacy... She knows because she reads the 'womans' magazines...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2008, 03:01:35 PM »

muman613

How would you know?

I know what my wife said... And she said that this 'brain size inversely proportional to penis size' is a phallacy... She knows because she reads the 'womans' magazines...

muman613

Just because your wife reads that in a "womans" mag that does not mean it is true

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2008, 03:20:47 PM »
<snip>

Just because your wife reads that in a "womans" mag that does not mean it is true

AH,

So you are saying you 'know' because of experience? I
 ;D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »
<snip>

AH,

So you are saying you 'know' because of experience? I
 ;D

You think your funny don't you?

People cannot believe everything they read unless the women that write those mags slept with every man in the world they do not know

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2008, 03:24:52 PM »

muman613

How would you know?

AH,

it is you who wants to be funny here... You implied that I am the one looking at mens private areas.. I explained that my experience with my wife, and what has been written in Womans magazines supports my opinion. You seem to want to make this a personal issue about me.

What is your position on this? Do you think that the size of a mans unit is related to the size of his brain? I really don't believe that... And if you like I can find supporting evidence for this belief...

muman613

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2008, 03:27:44 PM »

mu man613

How would you know?

AH,

it is you who wants to be funny here... You implied that I am the one looking at Menes private areas.. I explained that my experience with my wife, and what has been written in Woman's magazines supports my opinion. You seem to want to make this a personal issue about me.

What is your position on this? Do you think that the size of a mans unit is related to the size of his brain? I really don't believe that... And if you like I can find supporting evidence for this belief...

mu man613

No men's privates are not related to a mans brain size

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2008, 03:54:14 PM »
Mens size has nothing to do with the size of a brain
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2008, 03:55:10 PM »
now heres a real strong person not the arab fraud               

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2008, 07:13:38 PM »
His name wouldn't be Goliath would it?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2008, 08:19:28 PM »
lol. I'd like to see him fight Bill Goldberg.
<snip>

Actually who needs Bill Goldberg when we've got Mord.

Mord is way stronger than that Egyptian fraud..  I must say though, I think the fraud is doing a great job making the muslims look ridiculous.. I think he should be left alone!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2008, 10:51:48 PM »
What a fat slob! Islam makes people moronic!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2008, 10:59:36 PM »
What a fat slob! Islam makes people moronic!

Come on.. credit where credit is due. That fat guy is brilliant!!

I wouldn't trust him with anything though!

You are right about islam..  A muslim will believe anything a "brover"(in britain, pakistanis can't pronounce brother) tells them..
You can see how easily they believed him 'cos he claimed to be religious and peppered his sentences with standard islammic affirmations of belief.
They believe rubbish about jews just as easily. When a religious muslim tells them. 

And if that's how credulous they are on a news program. Imagine what they are like in a mosque!!!

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2008, 11:29:09 PM »

he looks so stiff that he probably can't tie his own shoes.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2008, 12:35:28 AM »
mohammed was the strongest muslim man ever lived (had 30 mens strength) :laugh:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/005.sbt.html#001.005.268

Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, 'Had the Prophet the strength for it?' Anas replied, 'We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.' "
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2008, 04:11:36 AM »
mohammed was the strongest muslim man ever lived (had 30 mens strength) :laugh:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/005.sbt.html#001.005.268

Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, 'Had the Prophet the strength for it?' Anas replied, 'We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.' "

Mohammed was the most perverse Nazi muSSlim man to ever live, but the majority have evil intentions for another Holocaust against the Jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2008, 06:09:06 AM »

he looks so stiff that he probably can't tie his own shoes.
Thats because he's wearing a special shirt used in competition it's made out of a very tight material that helps you get a spring here he is without the shirt the guy standing in back of him giving him a spot is his brother                     

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2008, 08:44:49 AM »
Good article on scott mendelson                http://www.jewishjournal.com/health_and_fitness/article/menches_you_dont_want_to_mess_with_20050701/   

June 30, 2005

Menches You Don’t Want to Mess With
By Tom Tugend

When Scot Mendelson was a kid in Brooklyn and Emil Farkas a youngster in Budapest and Toronto, some Jew-baiting neighborhood boys used to pick on them -- but not for long.

As Mendelson got bigger, the local bullies "showed some respect," and he kept right on growing until today he has been crowned by fellow weightlifters as the strongest man in the world.

Farkas' tormentors hung around his yeshiva in Toronto and grabbed his yarmulke. That is until Farkas picked up one of the lads, tossed him over his shoulder and watched the others run away.

Meeting Mendelson for the first time at his F.I.T. (Fitness Individualized Training) gym in Sherman Oaks, one hopes he is in a good mood.

At age 36, Mendelson stands 6-foot-1, weighs 330 pounds, has a 63-inch chest and a bald pate. Powerlifting USA magazine described one of his attempts at a new record in these words: "Scot Mendelson began his assault. He came out for his big opener looking like a monster ... carrying a mere 14 percent body fat. So intent and focused, the only sound he heard was the adrenaline rushing through his veins."

He is a three-times national and three-times world champion in the bench press, with an incredible best of 1,005 pounds. He comes by his 22.5-inch biceps both by arduous training and heredity. His maternal grandfather, Morris Reif, known as the "Bronxville Bomber," was Rocky Marciano's stable mate and scored 75 knockouts in 115 fights.

For the past nine years, Scot and his wife, Marcielle, herself a kung fu and weightlifting champ, have run F.I.T., first out of their home and now at a fully equipped gym. Their clients range from 40-85 years, about half men, half women, and some 90 percent are Jewish, Mendelson estimates.

The high Jewish proportion, he explains, comes from being located in an area with lots of Jews, and "I'm Jewish, so I click well with the community. Jewish people have always taken care of themselves," he adds, "and they realize that you need more than makeup and nice clothes to look good. You have to stay in shape physically and mentally."

Among his longtime satisfied customers is Dr. Uri Herscher, founder and head of the Skirball Cultural Center, who, with his wife, Myna, has a weekly training session with Mendelson.

"Scot is proud to identify as a Jew and he understands the core values," said Herscher. "It's clear that he intends never to become a victim. Scot is a taskmaster, but a gentle one."

The Mendelsons have three children, two girls and a boy. Scot Mendelson is teaching the oldest, 8-year old Jade, the rudiments of boxing, but with their father's and mother's genes, it's unlikely that the kids will ever be pushed around by bullies.

Emil Farkas learned early on that in this world, a Jew had better learn how to fight back.

Both his parents were Holocaust survivors, and young Emil was born in the Hungarian town of Munkacz right after World War II, and grew up in an Orthodox home.

When he was 7, young Emil started getting into fights with some of his Hungarian classmates and he decided that it would be a good idea to learn judo at the local sports club.

In 1956, after Soviet tanks crushed a short-lived uprising, the family fled and ended up in Toronto. Farkas quickly learned that anti-Semitism had preceded him across the ocean. His response was to pick up the pace of his judo classes, working out at the YMHA judo club almost every night.

A few years later, the first karate instructors arrived from Japan and Okinawa and Farkas was immediately taken by the kick and punch athleticism of the Oriental import. He became so proficient that he earned his first black belt in judo at 17, and in karate at 18.

In the mid-1960s, the Farkas family moved to Los Angeles and 19-year-old Emil looked for a job to support himself while studying at CSUN. The position he found was as bodyguard for Phil Spector.

Farkas' career started to take off in 1970. He founded, and still runs, his own school, the Beverly Hills Karate Academy. The timing was good to attract Jewish parents and their kids.

"After the Israeli victory ion 1967, tough was in, and karate started to boom," said Farkas.

At the same time, through Spector, Farkas met actors and screenwriters in Hollywood, and in short order he wrote his first ninja script. No one in Hollywood had heard of ninjas, and the deal fell through. However, as martial arts movies gained popularity, Farkas found himself in demand as a stunt and fight coordinator, training stunt doubles, and working with cinematographers on "choreographed action."

Often bored with the long waits on movie sets, Farkas broadened out into yet another direction, writing books on the martial arts, He has co-authored five books, including the authoritative "The Original Martial Arts Encyclopedia: Tradition, History, Pioneers."

As a martial arts instructor, Farkas now focuses mainly on "street-effective self defense" through Shotoka, a branch of karate that Farkas developed. His current goals are to expand the teaching of martial arts at Jewish day schools and to form an American Jewish Karate Federation.

"There's still a lot of anti-Semitism out there, and what happened in Europe can happen again," he warned. "As a Jew, you must be able to defend yourself."

Shot at 2010-01-03