Author Topic: strongest man of the muslims  (Read 5544 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
strongest man of the muslims
« on: November 23, 2008, 09:26:38 PM »

they wanted to test him but he said it was dangerous because he gets mad and can break everything into pieces. He wouldn't even shake somebody's hand.

he thinks he is stronger than thousands of men.

and he claims he has never slept.

muslims believe anything.

According to the program, he is also able to have sex 15 times a day. (he doesn't look like a teenager. His claim is unproven . It may be well within the realm of probability, but I wouldn't trust this guy as far as I could throw him! and he's big)

video is also commented on here
http://www.geekologie.com/2008/11/thanks_a_lot_big_guy_god_gives.php

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: strongest man of the muslims
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 02:52:19 AM »
David Blaine also bends coins with his eyesocket and breaks coins with his bear hands, and he's not very strong.  It's called optical illusion, otherwise known as "magic"  .... lol

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 04:53:26 AM »
It's called a "folding coin," and can be purchased in any magic shop for under $20. It's the same gimmick used in the famous "coin in the bottle" trick.

lol, dumb muzzies.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 06:22:13 AM »
Many people can do it it's not magic or an optical  illusion when i was younger i was able to bend coins and rip manhatan phone books it's practice.With coins is psyics the coin heat up as you exert presure  on it and bends               
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 06:31:35 AM »
That guy is a moslem liar                   http://oldtimestrongman.com/strongmen/the_mighty_atom.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 08:21:24 AM »
That guy is a moslem liar                   http://oldtimestrongman.com/strongmen/the_mighty_atom.html

There were a few people known as The Mighty Atom.

Here is the British one. Leslie Griver / Leslie Fox.

Weighed 7 stone (98lb), deadlifted 400lb

http://www.20thcenturylondon.org.uk/server.php?show=conInformationRecord.65
http://www.20thcenturylondon.org.uk/server.php?show=conObject.4186
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 08:26:32 AM by q_q_ »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 09:10:28 AM »
Funny he doesn't want attention, because thats what hes getting.  We are supposed to believe he is comparable to Sampson.  Sorry there is only one God who can be contributed to that kind of strength!  Hashem and Jehovah.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 09:30:18 AM »
These people always have reasons that basically amount to them not being able to perform under scientific conditions .. 

I like how he shrouds himself in mystery so he cannot be understood. He has an unusual health condition.. his strength is measured in horsepower.

I would have loved to have seen a real strong man , like the current "world's strongest man", mario pudzianowski  , go on there and arm wrestle him or something.  mario wouldn't claim his strength in "horse power" !

There are far greater frauds in the west, and they've been caught out by james randi. like James Hydrick  (he fooled people into thinking he could move objects with his mind. He is infact an expert in blowing air! currently in prison, he still scares the hell out of prison guards by blowing and making them think things are touching the back of their neck).

he admitted years later that it was not psychic, and he really did do it with his breath, hecne he didn't do it under those conditions.

Funnily enough.. there was a program he was on where the presenter covered his mouth and he still did it!! The guy is a genius, but a fraud.

The egyptian "strong man" is nothing compared to the far greater fraud's in the west, that have already been exposed!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 09:45:00 AM by q_q_ »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 09:50:08 AM »
q_q on the other hand it is a nice fairy tale. In our countries seems to be all very rational, althrough we have our own myths and legends i.e. climatic change and immigration from Muslim countries as enrichment of the society.

I think the little quranimals will like him.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 09:54:16 AM »
He may not be a liar.
Its very likely he's a retarded psycho.
Most Muslims are retarded.
So what's the chance that he's not?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 09:55:37 AM »
q_q on the other hand it is a nice fairy tale. In our countries seems to be all very rational, althrough we have our own myths and legends i.e. climatic change and immigration from Muslim countries as enrichment of the society.

oh they'll love anybody that repeatedly says the formula regarding allah and mohammed.

from what he said he would have sounded like a really bad guy, he can't work because he might get provoked and get angry and hurt somebody e.t.c.
(even though he put it to  a mythical thing in his back that he cannot control)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 09:57:32 AM »
He may not be a liar.

He might think you are retarded for thinking that..

The coin bent in his eye socket must have been fake. 

Everything he said, his excuses, were very cleverly done, and match the formula of any con man.

Africans are often dishonest.. involved in scams.
He is a very dark arab. Egypt is on the African Continent.
he is just particularly clever. But you can tell he is just a slob that doesn't give a damn about anybody.

Funnily enough, I knew somebody like that.. (jewish, though he certainly did look like  an arab! he looked like that guy, very big fat and very very dark and lazy and he was very strong, and he did scams but he wasn't as good at it as this guy, he wasn't very bright, he rarely tried it. He had no principles at all. Very very bad guy).
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 10:03:35 AM by q_q_ »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 10:36:53 AM »
He is an admixture of Arab and Africa. He must be a joker or comedian to say that he has the strength of 260*360 persons.

If he really thinks himself to be so strong, he should better prove it at Olympic or World Super Heavy weight lifting events. 

I am not surprised that only Dr. Robert Mugabe must would have certified him to be so strong.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 10:44:20 AM »
He is an admixture of Arab and Africa. He must be a joker or comedian to say that he has the strength of 260*360 persons.

no, it's part of how he hides the truth.

he has to be so strong that it would scare people, so he gets peoples' confidence so they believe him. But he uses it as a reason for getting out of doing demonstrations.

the psychology is also based partly on goebbels, about the big lie.

And the fact that he clokes himself in the garb of a simple religious muslim, it helps him too.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 10:47:28 AM »
He may not be a liar.

He might think you are retarded for thinking that..

The coin bent in his eye socket must have been fake. 

Everything he said, his excuses, were very cleverly done, and match the formula of any con man.<snip>

I would add

I'm sure he isn't very good academically, but he certainly has a street-wise form of intelligence. Just like mohammed ali had some forms of intelligence - but not academic forms.

(mohammed ali had an IQ of 78 , but he had some great lines, and great creetive boxing skills. Not just physical prowess)

I know a guy, not jewish, illiterate, but he runs a big business without writing anything, he does it all from memory, everybodys' details are in his mind, and he is a very very witty, hilarious guy.

I know another guy, not jewish, illiterate, but a brilliant con man. I said to a friend of mine that was meeting him "he is going to con you into spending alot". I even detailed the con that he'd do. My friend went in there completely convinced that it wouldn't happen .  And he fell pray to exactly the con that I described. It wasn't a big con..  The guy is -brilliant- but completely illiterate! completely unacademic.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 10:51:18 AM »

oh they'll love anybody that repeatedly says the formula regarding allah and mohammed.

from what he said he would have sounded like a really bad guy, he can't work because he might get provoked and get angry and hurt somebody e.t.c.
(even though he put it to  a mythical thing in his back that he cannot control)

He he he  :::D

I am shure he is having a very peacefull and lazy life - apart from the (payed) interviews. Al hamdulillah!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 10:56:44 AM »
Al hamdulillah
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 01:08:53 PM »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 03:22:09 PM »
B.S!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 03:56:31 PM »
This video was hilarious  :laugh: . I cant believe (well actually I can) that they have him on a show saying this b.s.) At least in America they willl show some tricks, when asked to pick up a truck, he says = if he does he will loose control, so thats why he wont.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2008, 10:06:03 PM »
This video was hilarious  :laugh: . I cant believe (well actually I can) that they have him on a show saying this b.s.) At least in America they willl show some tricks, when asked to pick up a truck, he says = if he does he will loose control, so thats why he wont.

lol, he can't, he has a medical exemption, he might kill someone throwing the truck too far.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2008, 10:27:36 PM »

lol, he can't, he has a medical exemption, he might kill someone throwing the truck too far.

well if you recall the video they wanted him to lift a car. His excuse was better.

He wouldn't because he might get a burst of anger and break everything in front of him into pieces, which is dangerous.

There were many hilarious things in that video..
one of my favourites is at the beginning they say he is faithful, humble, has self-restraint..

then in the interview, he says he doesn't work.. they ask him why.  he says the boss would not be able to deal with him
The female interviewer is suprised, she says "are you a bad person? would you beat him?"

he says. He can be a good person but the person he is working with might not be , he might provoke him and (in response) he might hurt him.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2008, 10:48:40 PM »
Just noticed another funny line.. He says,

Human Strength comes from, and he points to his testicles, and to his back/spine.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 12:51:16 AM »
Hahahahah  :dance:

He wasn't allowed in the army so he wouldn't hurt anyone.   :::D

Pull the other one flabby.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 07:41:20 AM »
Just noticed another funny line.. He says,

Human Strength comes from, and he points to his testicles, and to his back/spine.

I hear penis size is inversely proportional to brain size.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774