Author Topic: strongest man of the muslims  (Read 5543 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: strongest man of the muslims
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2008, 03:58:29 PM »
uh-oh!
Well, that was a quote about the man-hood size vs brain size.
I wouldn't know. Just heard it.
 :'(

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2008, 05:20:42 PM »
So his claim is not -that- crazy. Like "what would butter do".. "what would it have to do with strength".  It is high calory. So ideal in that sense.

Women usually don't get it,(all they know about calories is you count them if you are fat to help you losing weight) but high calories are -very- important to those that exercise and to build muscle. 

I'm interested in Biology and I know about body builders needing a lot of calories (energy) to build muscles. I just thought the way he said it was funny.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2008, 05:43:33 PM »
So his claim is not -that- crazy. Like "what would butter do".. "what would it have to do with strength".  It is high calory. So ideal in that sense.

Women usually don't get it,(all they know about calories is you count them if you are fat to help you losing weight) but high calories are -very- important to those that exercise and to build muscle. 

I'm interested in Biology and I know about body builders needing a lot of calories (energy) to build muscles. I just thought the way he said it was funny.

I think to eat melted butter will make him only fat, but not strong.

I like it only in moderation on potatoes and cooked carp in vinegar with bay leaves.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2008, 05:46:14 PM »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2008, 06:40:07 PM »
I think to eat melted butter will make him only fat, but not strong.

I like it only in moderation on potatoes and cooked carp in vinegar with bay leaves.

It's a question of calories in and calories out.

If you are burning the calories (eg. lifting weights, pulling trucks, smashing up cars, not bending fake coins, you are exercising, )  then you won't get fat. If you burn all those extra calories.

I would add a BIG warning though. 
Some may have an inclination that says "hah, nothing I eat makes me fat, i'll try that!!"
There are many for whome getting fat is about as remote as the moon.
A thin person with a fast metabolism that does no exercise may well be able to drink butter and not "get fat" in the traditional sense.  But you can be a TOFI
thin outside, fat inside.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2006/dec/10/medicineandhealth.health
So don't be reckless.
-even if you do naturally look like an athlete and know that drinking butter isn't going to make you look like a regular fat person (a bear perhaps, but not a fat person). Even thin people shouldn't consume lots of fat while doing no exercise-      Just because you are not fat on the outside, it doesn't mean you are not fat on the inside.

Generally, one should look for clean calories , not dirty calories. i.e. calories from healthy food if on a long term basis.   

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2008, 07:23:43 PM »
q_q are you an athlete? You know a lot about nutrition.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2008, 08:30:54 PM »
q_q are you an athlete? You know a lot about nutrition.  :)

Not functionally!  I don't want to give personal details, so don't ask me to elaborate on that answer. It's no use to anybody here anyway!

I have an interest in healthy eating, I think we all should. The amount of time it takes to look into these things is miniscule compared to the amount of time one spends every day eating.. , (and cooking and shopping).

I don't eat things because they taste nice. I eat healthy things and if they taste nice then great.  If I know they are not healthy, then I won't like them.

If a person is trying to eat healthily, he can't avoid looking things up.
We are in a world obsessed with "diet" and lifestyle, the information is all over the place. In magazines, all over the web, in newspapers.