Author Topic: JEWISH RESIDENTS IN HEBRON TO ETHIOPIAN BORDER GUARDS N-I-G-G-A'S  (Read 506 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
can't EXPEL US :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:              http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3633163,00.html

Settlers to Ethiopian troops: [censored] don't expel Jews

Border Guard officers of Ethiopian descent report rising number of racially motivated verbal attacks from Hebron youths; Druze officers also suffer racist remarks

Danny Adino Ababa Published:  12.04.08, 11:39 / Israel News 

Not only do they serve long and tiring hours in the reserve forces, and not only are they forced to deal with violent clashes with settlers, but now, Border Guard officers of Ethiopian descent are also faced with rising racism.

Tensions High

Senior security official: Youths in Hebron motivated by hatred / Efrat Weiss

Violent Jewish youths in Hebron are motivated by hatred for State, senior security official tells Ynet Wednesday night; rightist hardliner Daniela Weiss likely to be arrested soon, he says
Full Story

"[censored] don't expel Jews! This isn't what we brought you to Israel for!" are just some of the degrading slurs Border Guard officers reported hearing from masked settlers.

During the violent clashes between Israeli forces and settlers in Hebron on Tuesday "a bunch of veiled people started yelling at us: Who are you to expel us from our home? An Ethiopian does not expel a Jew! A [censored] does not expel a Jew!" one Border Guard officer of Ethiopian descent recounted.

"I just didn't know what to do with myself," he said.

Officers 'deeply offended' by remarks 
And it turns out this was not the only such incident to take place. Another officer reported that while arriving to make an arrest about a week and-a-half ago, a group of youths verbally attacked him saying, "Who told you to come and evacuate us? You Ethiopians. What are you, this State's [censored]? Olmert's [censored]?"

The officers said they were deeply offended by these remarks, but stressed that the ones making them were settler youths coming from outside of Hebron, and not the residents of the Jewish settlement or Kiryat Arba, who have treated them with respect.

Border Guard sources reported that racist remarks were also made against Druze soldiers. "We knew that this would happen so we instructed our officers in advance," said a source.

Advertisement   

"We harshly condemn those extremists that bring a bad name to an entire public by using racial slurs against Border Guard fighters that spend night and day protecting residents of the West Bank.

"As part of the preparations for the mission the fighters were instructed to ignore such comments and carry out their mission with the utmost professionalism."

Zvi Zinger contributed to this report

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: JEWISH RESIDENTS IN HEBRON TO ETHIOPIAN BORDER GUARDS N-I-G-G-A'S
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 04:57:13 AM »
Considering the situation, these are fair remarks. And I suppose they used the word "Kushi כושי" which isn't a racial slur although for political correctness sake may be "Kushite Israelite" is more appropriate.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 06:41:14 AM »
Olmert shwarza or state shwarza is not rascist at all. We In Poland have saying "white swartza" that's you're forced to do black, hard dirty work nobody else wants such as expeling Jews from their land. Of course the goverment will try to paint the settlers as rascist no matter what has realy happend anyway. (those provocateurs coud be Piss now members or A-rabs)
BTW Drouse are the same semitic race as Jews are but left as always take liberty with facts.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 06:58:14 AM »
Olmert shwarza or state shwarza is not rascist at all. We In Poland have saying "white swartza" that's you're forced to do black, hard dirty work nobody else wants such as expeling Jews from their land. Of course the goverment will try to paint the settlers as rascist no matter what has realy happend anyway. (those provocateurs coud be Piss now members or A-rabs)
BTW Drouse are the same semitic race as Jews are but left as always take liberty with facts.   
YES YOU ARE CORRECT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03