Author Topic: Obama to give speech in Islamic country within first 100 days  (Read 910 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Obama to give speech in Islamic country within first 100 days
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 07:37:38 PM »
He could pick any Islamic country as far as we know.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 10:46:01 PM »
I guess that he can hardly wait to connect with his bros.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 11:33:54 PM »
He's so stupid.  Does he think jihadis are going to be nice to him?  He just doesn't get it.  He can bow to them as much as he wants, but to many jihadis he's no different than any other "infidel."
News flash: al qaeda called him a "house n egro."
 :laugh:
But of course, he is after the lavish treatment he'd receive from the oil money while he's on his islamo-tour.  My bet is on Qatar.
aka Someone Else

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 04:49:16 AM »
AQ is just jelous becouse he stolen their MSM coverage and he's supported by Saudi Barbaria, Mullahistan, Hez-balls-less and Hamanstan. This or they play good cop bad cop with CAIR against stupid infidel sheeps.
Barack Hussein Obama the african-american christian 44th President of USA from Hawaii is in fact swahili a-rab muslim born in Kenya.  ;) :crazy: :yuck: 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 01:19:25 PM »
Remember what Obama said in one of his books ("The Audacity of Hope")...he said that if things ever got really heated, he would side with the Muslims.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 10:49:49 PM »
He's so stupid.  Does he think jihadis are going to be nice to him?  He just doesn't get it.  He can bow to them as much as he wants, but to many jihadis he's no different than any other "infidel."
But of course, he is after the lavish treatment he'd receive from the oil money while he's on his islamo-tour.  My bet is on Qatar.

Qatar is a good choice but what about Moroccobama?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 11:04:58 PM »
Moroccobama Baroccobama sounds like a good choice as well.  It will be very difficult.  He would also consider Muslim Jakarta but he'd prefer to be closer to the real action of the middle east...  And it would be too soon for him to have a summit in Iran (he'll do that later in his presidency-for-life).  Saudi Arabia likewise would be too soon.
Another suggestion:  Turkey.
I'm still betting on Qatar.  I think I will make a poll :)
aka Someone Else

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2008, 11:23:31 PM »
He is 100% evil. He is almost as Bad As Jimmy Carter and he hasn't even served 1 Day :disease:
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2008, 07:39:39 AM »
I think somewhere in the Gulf makes sense.  My biggest fear is that Obama fwill announce he plans to follow Samantha Powers belief on refugees and opens America up to a massive Islamic immigration wave.  Remember he wants a diverse America, where no group or religion stands out more than any other.  That way, demagogues and the left can control America forever and they will worship him. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 08:02:57 AM »

He's not an infidel, his father was a Muslim which makes him one. Some could fall for his fake "conversion" and consider him an apostate though, and that would put him in danger.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »

He's not an infidel, his father was a Muslim which makes him one. Some could fall for his fake "conversion" and consider him an apostate though, and that would put him in danger.

good point
aka Someone Else

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2008, 04:50:06 PM »

they said that but I think they love him. remember they love to use deception