Author Topic: How many more shoplifting days till Kwanazza.. By the way Thai doesn't have..  (Read 1289 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The Kwanzaa welfare elements and ironically crime is so low here

So how many more shop lifting days till Kwanzaa and what do you give as gifts for Kwanzaa?
A shiny SSI card?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Twas the night befo' Kwanzaa and all through the hood, Tyrone had a bag full of stolen items and up to no good.  He went through the window with crowbar in fist, making sure everything he took was on his list.  The cops were hot on his trail looking for where he would be, he covered his face so the gold toof won't shine for the cops to see.  Running down the street with a bag full of stuff, Ruffus waited in the stolen Benz and rims hoping the police didn't catch the bluff. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
But Thailand is a haven for the despicable practice of child sexual abuse/prostitution.
aka Someone Else

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Twas the night befo' Kwanzaa and all through the hood, Tyrone had a bag full of stolen items and up to no good.  He went through the window with crowbar in fist, making sure everything he took was on his list.  The cops were hot on his trail looking for where he would be, he covered his face so the gold toof won't shine for the cops to see.  Running down the street with a bag full of stuff, Ruffus waited in the stolen Benz and rims hoping the police didn't catch the bluff. 

Ah, ghetto Fairy tales. When does the book come out? :laugh: I'm sure the book will do well in the library I work in! :::D

As a gift: How about a liberal Jew (Wait, can we give those away?)? The drekky gift that keeps on giving! >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
HAPPY KWANAZAA!!   This time of year... the Kwanza-Clause brings toys to all the good boys and girls of the Nation of Islam atop his shining flying saucer.

:laugh:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
But Thailand is a haven for the despicable practice of child sexual abuse/prostitution.

xoce, I got to tell you brother, thus far i haven't seen child sexual/prostitution abuse.  However, in the major city Bangkok they have a lot of hookers.  It maybe their only means here to actually earn money cause it is either that or working the rice and ox fields for 100 bucks. That 100 is 2 weeks pay.  Unfortunate thing is that this is their main source of income, either rice fields or hookers.

And as far as the Kwanzaa time of the year, they don't only light up the tree but smoke it in da hood  :P

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

xoce, I got to tell you brother, thus far i haven't seen child sexual/prostitution abuse.  However, in the major city Bangkok they have a lot of hookers.  It maybe their only means here to actually earn money cause it is either that or working the rice and ox fields for 100 bucks. That 100 is 2 weeks pay.  Unfortunate thing is that this is their main source of income, either rice fields or hookers.

And as far as the Kwanzaa time of the year, they don't only light up the tree but smoke it in da hood  :P

I hope to got that Thailand has cracked down on child prostitution!!!   

MasterWolf!!!!  Stay away from the prostitutes!!!! besides being filthy!!! many of them are Guys wearing dresses!! :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Apparently negroes like to give each other exciting boxes with crap inside.