Author Topic: I like the Thai nice ppl, but this is one reason I wouldn't want 1 for wife  (Read 5381 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: I like the Thai nice ppl, but this is one reason I wouldn't want 1 for wife
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2008, 05:45:38 AM »
As my grandmother reached the age of 95 she looks like this too.

Yeah but as my mum used to say, Asian women do not age very well at all, although Japanese women seem to age better than the others.

I think Asian women age very well. It's Hispanic and Native women who don't age well.  Some south east Asians don't age well... like Cambodians. I could never marry a girl from a poor country without thinking she would be waiting for me to croak. I couldn't do the Ukraine/Russian marriage thing either.  It's probably better to stay with a girl who has a similiar background although if an Asian girl was born here and wasn't money obsessed, I'd think about it.  I have Asian friends who all say stay away from the Vietnamese girls.  They are shady and will take your money. 

It is really the same thing in say Latin America like in S.E. Asia the sun just wrinkles you up
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2008, 05:47:35 AM »
Asian women are very beautiful, no question about it.  They're very feminine, despite the pressure of Western feminism to eliminate femininity altogether.  I see no problem being romantically involved with Asians.  I wouldn't say that for some of the other ethnicities. 

They are some very pretty, they do present feminine status and I don't think the Feminazis in the West can pressure these people. The Siam has had their culture for so long none that none of it is about to be broken anytime soon.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2008, 05:49:22 AM »
They also put the flesh of baby coconuts in milk and chopped ice, that is very good on a very hot day like it was today.

That sounds really good.
Delicious! And also they do this with mango fresh from the trees, their mangos is very sweet, though if you are a diabetic, I strongly recommend don't try.  Their papaya salad is very good they put peanuts thin slice of beef with some kind of a vinegar dressing.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2008, 05:51:42 AM »
My only problems with (most) Asian women are:

1: They tend to be very meek and submissive. I want a girl with a forceful personality like myself--someone who knows how to be passionate and fired-up.
2: They tend to be too thin. I almost need good curves in a girl.

C.F. you should see how they care for the house, the men they slouch all day when it is hot and the women are busting their butts in the field then busting their butts at home.  I too also want a woman with a little bit of fire not so submissive that they agree on everything you do or say "yes yes yes" all the time, I like that she has an opinion too, and a little bit of curves is nice!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2008, 05:53:38 AM »
For some reason, youngness runs in my family.  I have been rather down on myself the past year or two, but people do NOT believe me when I tell them my age, I have to show them my driver's license, and then their jaw drops from shock.

:::D

BUt the amount of stress I have gone through the past 5 or more years, I feel like it has aged me .....maybe I just need a Hawaiin vacation or something, I dunno... 8)
Women age more than men usually because of having children. That is an enormously stressful and taxing bodily event that men cannot experience.

Other than that, aging is caused by:
--smoking
--sun exposure
--excess drinking
--substance use
--lack of sleep
--stress

One thing you will never really find the women doing here is smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol, they don't even drink soda, it is always "nam nam" water.  Their work out is basically the field all day.  And they sleep on the floor on these dirty mats.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2008, 05:56:21 AM »
The Thais are very hospitable people who are also the victims of the worldwide islamic infestation, specifically in the south of their country. They deserve our support.

AussieJTFer!  I agree 200% brother, the Thai are very hospitable people and they do believe in their Buddha which is fine that is their culture, but they are not aggressive, the aggression is from the Malaysians and from Indonasia from the south all Muslims trying to sneak in and the Thai ARE ALSO VICTIMS. We must support them in fighting off the Jihad freak

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2008, 05:57:38 AM »
I didn't  mean to hijack it in any way, shape or form... :laugh:

I've been bored lately...... 8)

Oh I don't mind lol, I like when people show interest in a topic that I post, please feel free to ask anything you want.  :)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2008, 06:37:59 AM »
One thing you will never really find the women doing here is smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol, they don't even drink soda, it is always "nam nam" water.  Their work out is basically the field all day.  And they sleep on the floor on these dirty mats.

sounds like they provide for the food.

what do the men do? provide the beds?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2008, 07:57:19 AM »
How do you know if the food is clean? If they cook food in dirty water then how do you know you won't get sick from eating it?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2008, 08:14:33 AM »

sounds like they provide for the food.

what do the men do? provide the beds?

Not all the men, but the villagers are mostly loafs

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2008, 08:15:36 AM »
How do you know if the food is clean? If they cook food in dirty water then how do you know you won't get sick from eating it?

Well depends where you eat, and for food and drinking they do use bottled water imported from either the U.S. or Europe.  And that is mostly cause of the volume of foreigners living here.

Offline Amir

• New JTFer
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2008, 08:16:51 AM »
great video.
indeed, most of these thai women are gold diggers
Peace can be achieved when the Arabs love their children more than they hate the children of Israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2008, 08:31:16 AM »
great video.

Interesting user name. Are you a Muslim or former Muslim?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2008, 08:32:40 AM »

Well depends where you eat, and for food and drinking they do use bottled water imported from either the U.S. or Europe.  And that is mostly cause of the volume of foreigners living here.

That's good. I think I might starve in any foreign country I went to unless it was a good place like Canada, Australia, or Europe, beause I wouldn't know where the clean restaurants were and where the dirty ones were unless I had some kind of tour guide.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2008, 08:43:28 AM »
great video.

he introduces himself here
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,29615.msg307269.html#new

Offline Amir

• New JTFer
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2008, 10:53:52 AM »
great video.

my background is Muslim but I don't really practice it. i beleive in G-d but i don't read the koran or go to mosques. i guess i am a secular muslim ! amir hussein is my name.
Peace can be achieved when the Arabs love their children more than they hate the children of Israel.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2008, 02:19:03 PM »
great video.

my background is Muslim but I don't really practice it. i beleive in G-d but i don't read the koran or go to mosques. i guess i am a secular muslim ! amir hussein is my name.

I will bring this up in a polite way.   I have no problem with former Muslims being on this site...  but I think as a general rule... members here should have to formally denounce the words of the Koran and Mohammad as their teachings are completely against what we follow here in this forum.

The same for former Neo-Nazis or former Black-Nationalists.  If they denounce the words of 'Mein Kampf', and other hatefull un-righteous teachings.. than I believe they should get a second chance.